剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Will you miss your friends?
你会记挂你的朋友们吗
They're not my friends.
他们不是我的朋友
More like foxhole buddies.
顶多算是临时战友
But yeah.
但是 会想念的
What's going on? Wait. I...
怎么回事 等一下 我...
What is that? I got it.
什么情况 我能搞定
Just a little turbulence.
只是遇到气流 颠簸了一下
Oh God!
我的妈呀
Hang on.
稳住
Shut up and hang on! Oh God!
闭嘴 给我坐稳 我的妈呀
Oh God!
我的天啊
Amelia!
艾米莉亚
Oh God, no.
天啊 不是吧
Mercy.
施以仁慈
Mercy.
施以仁慈
Mercy.
施以仁慈
It's weird.
好奇怪
It's too weird.
太诡异了
All right.
来瞧瞧
Which one of you fine vehicles is our ride out of here?
看哪辆车还能启动可以带我们离开这里
Hello, Delta-X-Ray.
你好 三角洲X光小队
This is Delta-X-Ray, copy.
这是三角洲X光小队 收到请回复
I need a little information on glowing zombies.
给我一些发光僵尸的信息
Okay. Checking zombie-pedia.
好的 正在查找"僵尸百科"
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑呢
For now, but it's not a bad idea.
是的 不过这也不失为一个好主意
Okay. It's called 'Angel's Glow.'
查到了 这叫"天使之光"
Comes from nematode bacteria.
源自于一种线虫细菌
Somehow the radiation affects zombie skin
不知何故 放射物感染了僵尸的皮肤
and lets bacteria grow there.
在上面培养出了细菌
The bacteria glows when exposed to high levels of radiation.
细菌暴露在高♥强♥度的辐射之下时就会发光
First observed at Fukushima.
首次出现是在日本的福岛
I just need an answer. Are they hot or not?
你就回答我 他们会辐射吗
Don't let them
千万别让他们
spatter you.
喷溅到你
Shoot.
该死
Still there?
你还在吗
Yeah.
对
I got no other place to be.
姐还能去哪儿
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Like a baked potato in this thing.
这衣服快把我焖熟了
Reactor core is right down this corridor.
反应堆的堆芯就在这条通道的下面
Then why are we standing here?
那我们还愣在这儿干嘛
Because it's highly radioactive in there.
因为那里的放射强度太高了
I'm going into the core to manually insert those rods.
我要下到堆芯里 手动插入操作杆
By yourself?
凭你一人之力吗
Out of my way, sonny.
别挡道 小家伙
I'm sorry. You need backup.
不好意思 你需要后援
Suit yourself.
随你便吧
You guys go. I've got it.
你们去吧 这事就交给我了
Take this.
拿着这个
And we need to hear everything!
随时跟我们汇报情况
All right! Go on! Move it!
好了 走吧 行动
Come on!
快点
That guy came out of nowhere. I couldn't move fast enough.
不知他从哪儿冒出来的 我没反应过来
It's one of those good news, really really bad news things.
这是一个好消息伴随着各种噩耗的状况吧
The suit is breached.
没被咬死 但防护服破了
Can I tape it up?
能拿胶带粘上吗
Son, I've accumulated so many rads in my life,
孩子 我这辈子吸收的辐射量太多了
I was probably a dead man
我走向大门的那一刻
the moment I walked through the gate.
可能已经注定要牺牲了
There's got to be something I can do.
我肯定能做点什么
Aren't you gonna add to your count?
刚才那个你不算上吗
Two thousand three hundred and sixteen.
第2316个
You know you're a good kid,
你知道吗 你是个好孩子
strong, smart, like my son Max.
跟我儿子马克斯一样坚强和聪明
I just hope to God you have better luck.
我希望上帝能给你更好的运气
You're a lot like my dad too.
你也挺像我爸爸的
With the same bad luck.
有一样的厄运
You need to go on for all of us.
为了大家你得活下去
Promise me that.
答应我
Live the life...my son never had.
继续生活...我儿子已经做不到了
We need to get up there.
我们得到上面去
Time really is a waistin'.
所剩的时间不多了
Let's get to it.
让我们搞定它吧
There's our problem.
这就是我们的麻烦
Two rods didn't go down.
有两条棒没下去
I'm gonna have to go out there and unstick those rods.
我得过去手动把它们分开
Be careful not to drop me into the reactor pool.
小心别把我扔到反应堆里
I'll be cooked instantly.
我会马上被煮熟的
We shouldn't have left them alone.
我们不该让他们孤军作战
Got it.
收到
We couldn't stay. We were at our limits.
我们无法留下 那超出了我们的极限
That thing goes off and limits won't matter.
那玩意儿爆♥炸♥了 也没啥极限可谈了
Homer knows what he's doing.
荷马知道自己在做什么
And the kid is awesome.
而且我们小万万很棒的好吗
Here I go.
我出发了
Can you get me closer?
你能让我靠近点吗
Yeah, sorry.
好的 对不起
I thought everybody your age was a whiz with a remote.
我以为你这个时代的人都是遥控高手
Not me.
我不是
Lower me a little more.
再把我放低一点
Can you get me a little closer?
你能让我再靠近点吗
Okay.
好
Now hit the switch that says claw release.
按下写着"释放控制爪"的开关
One down.
一个下去了
Once this is fixed,
等这个搞定了
shoot me and get out.
毙了我然后逃出去
I don't want to become one of them.
我不想成为它们的一员
If I haven't said anything lately,
如果我最近没说什么
thank you so much,universe.
我想说非常感谢宇宙
For the Zombie Apocalypse!
赐予我僵尸天启
And for Doctor Merch and my whole situation!
莫奇医生还有我的人生遭遇
And for, well I don't know, let's see, what else.
还有...不知道还有什么...走着瞧
The Badlands Nuclear Power Plant!
荒废的核电站
And yes!
还有对了
Points to you, universe!
多亏你 宇宙
Points to you for dragging my ass
多亏你一路把我
all the way to South Dakota to die!
拖曳来南达科塔找死
That was sarcasm.
那真是天大的讽刺啊
I am not like other boys.
我跟其他人不一样
I do not give mercy.
我不会施以仁慈的
Go home!
回去吧
I don't have anything for you!
哥没有什么可以给你
Can't you find somebody to munch on?
你就找不到别人咬了吗
Oh God,
我的妈呀
really is puppies and kittens.
还真的是丧尸界的小呆萌
Two...more...inches.
再过去...两...英寸
Now hit the claw release again.
现在再打开开关
Almost... there.
快 搞定了
Homer, it worked.
荷马 成功了
How about that?
怎么样
We did good.
咱们做得很好
All right, now let me get you out of there.
好了 我现在把你拉上来
Shoot me now.
现在就杀了我吧
I already killed my father. I don't want to kill you.
我已经杀了我爸爸 我不想再杀你了
You don't make it easy.
想说爱你也不容易啊
No, no, no! No, no, no! No!
不不不
No!
不
Here he comes.
他回来了
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表