剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
All right.
好的
One of you goes next.
你俩谁下一个
Rock, paper, scissors?
咱俩剪刀石头布呗
What are you nine?
大爷 您九岁吗
Fine, I'll take it.
不玩算鸟 哥先进
You better hurry up.
你最好搞快点
Here you go, Doc.
这个给你 多克
Okay.
好了
All right, I'll take the next one.
你先来 下一个是我
I'm no good in tight spaces.
我害怕呆在密闭空间里
Get in.
赶紧进去
I don't think I can do this.
臣妾觉得臣妾做不到啊
Warren, you better hurry.
沃伦 你最好搞快点
I am.
知道
Oh damn. Now what?
该死 现在怎么办
Come on.
来吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
It's storage mostly,
这里主要用作仓库
backup power, and of course the driving range.
储藏备用电源 当然还能用来练高尔夫
Is good idea to hit hard ball off machinery?
这儿这么多机械 打这么硬的球合适吗
Well from time to time we do require repairs, but
有时候的确需要修理打坏了的机器 不过
what can I do?
我还能怎么办呢
Can't play outside. I'd lose all my balls.
又不能出去打球 球都会不见的
Driver.
给我球杆
Because of the snow.
因为外面有雪
You know the balls are white and the snow is white.
球是白色的 雪也是白色的
We'll work on your humor.
我会帮你提高幽默感的
Ahhh, yeah.
啊 耶
Means is good? Oooooh.
意思是还不错吗 呜
That means it's great. Hand me an iron.
那意思是很不错 递根球杆来
Ahhh, yes.
啊 真棒
Yeah, baby!
耶 好家伙
Why do you laugh?
你笑什么
That was terrible.
你那一球太糟了
Stop.
别闹了
Don't choke.
别抽着哟
Shit!
狗屎
What's up? You like that? Go left! Go left!
怎么回事 你喜欢那个 左转左转
I totally do not like this.
我完全不喜欢这个
Lure them this way, lure them this way.
把他们往那边引 把他们往那边引
I don't like! I don't like!
我不喜欢 我不喜欢
I don't like! Grab that one!
我不喜欢啦 逮住那个
You see this?
看见了吗
Yes! Yes! I'm killing. I'm killing.
看到了 好棒 我杀僵尸了 我杀僵尸了
Put me down for a six,
帮我记作六杆吧
four,
四杆
three.
三杆吧
Uh, three! It's a birdie!
嗯 算三杆吧 这是个小鸟球
Yo comrade?!
嗨 同志
Yuri?
尤里?
Yuri, what are you doing?
尤里 你在干嘛
This we had on space station.
这个我们空间站里有
Okay, well come on before you break something.
行了 走吧 别把东西弄坏了
I thought I lost this ball.
我还以为这个球找不回来了呢
You got to finish this hole. It's a playoff.
你必须打完这一洞 现在是加时赛了
Sudden death.
骤死赛[一球定胜负]
Sudden death does not sound like fun game, Simon.
骤死听起来可不好玩哦 西蒙
Sorry, what?
抱歉 你说什么
No fun your game of death.
决出胜负来就不好玩了嘛
You are odd duck, Simon.
你就是个怪咖 西蒙
Simon?
西蒙
Don't you leave us. Shhh. Just stay real still.
不准离开我们 你待着别动就行了
Murphy. Don't you leave. Don't move.
摩菲 你要敢跑... 别动了
I got to get you to California.
我必须要把你送到加利福尼亚
You got me as far as you could.
你已经尽到你最大努力了
Murphy, please.
摩菲 求你了
What's made them dead?
他们是怎么死的
How do we kill them?
怎样才能杀死他们
You got to shoot for the head.
你必须冲着头部开枪
This is true? Shoot the head?
真的吗 直接爆头
Yeah, kill the brain. It's the only way to stop them.
是的 爆头 只有这样才能阻止它们
Aim higher.
再高点瞄准
Die zombie!
去死吧 僵尸
We're stronger than they.
我们比他们强大
Us humans?
我们是指人类吗
Mmm-hmmm, yes. It's not so simple to kill us.
是的 想杀死我们可没这么简单
There is not one way but instead many ways to die.
想杀死我们手段可要多点
How 'bout some popcorn? Do you want some popcorn?
来点爆米花怎么样 你想吃爆米花吗
I'm gonna go make us some popcorn.
我去拿点爆米花
Die zombie! Die!
死吧 僵尸 去死吧
Is easy to kill when you know the secret.
掌握秘诀之后是不是杀得更容易些
I'm gonna hit the head.
我要去趟厕所[朝着头部打]
Yep, shoot in head.
是的 直接爆头
No, no, no, I mean...
不不不 我是指
Nevermind. I'll be right back.
算了 我马上回来
Oh, bring vodka with snack.
再去拿点伏特加和零食
Oh yeah, sure. Yeah, sure. I'll be back.
好的 好的 我马上回来
Die zombie! Die, die, die, die, die!
死吧 僵尸 死死死死 去死吧
Judas monkey sauce.
死叛徒想耍我
Did you fall in?
你是掉坑里了吗
What?
什么
Just a second. I'm almost done.
稍等一下 我马上完事了
Fall in. Like you fall in toilet, your whole self.
掉坑里 就是指整个人都掉进马桶里了
It's good joke, yes?
真好笑 是吧
Yes, yes, I get that.
是的 是的 我听懂了
Your slang's coming right along.
用词还挺形象啊
I'll be right out. Wait one second.
我马上就出去了 等一会
Step away from that panel, Yuri.
离那个仪表盘远点 尤里
You're not gonna do me like you did your
你对国际空间站里伙伴们用的那点手段
comrades on the International Space Station.
可对付不了我
Simon.
西蒙
Citizen Z. My name is Citizen Z.
市民Z 我的名字是市民Z
No one calls me Simon.
没有人叫我西蒙
No one even knows my name is Simon.
甚至没人知道我叫西蒙
So how do you know?
你是怎么知道的
Because we are friends.
因为我们是朋友
Close friends.
好朋友
Friends. We're not friends.
朋友 我们不是朋友
You lied to me.
你欺骗我
Now you tell me who you really are.
你告诉我你到底是谁
You ask the wrong question.
你问错问题了
Back away from that panel.
离控制板远一点
Back away!
退后
And what's with the suit, huh?
为什么要穿航♥空♥服
That is better question.
这个问题好多了
Are you gonna... you gonna try and freeze me out?
你是想 你是想冻住我吗
Get off me!
放开我
Don't even blink
给我老实点别动
or I'll blow your brains back to Murmansk.
不然我就把你脑袋崩回俄♥罗♥斯♥摩尔曼斯克
What?
干什么
You don't want to eat me, what do you want?
你们又不想咬我 你们想干什么
Great. I'm the one-eyed king in the land of the blind.
好吧 我就是这个瞎子国的独眼国王
Why are you really here?
你为什么来这里
Who sent you? The hackers?
谁派你来的 那些黑客吗
What is wrong with dog?
狗狗怎么了
You don't ask questions!
你不准问问题
I'm interrogating you!
现在是我在审你
Dog is sleepy, no?
狗在睡觉 不是吗
He was fine before you got here.
你来之前他都好好的
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表