剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
I'm sure you're busy with
我知道你肯定忙着
keeping an eye on the world and all.
警惕着世界和身边的一切
Yeah.
是啊
I got a hungry dog here I better go feed.
我养了只小饿狗 我得赶紧喂它了
Nice talking to you.
跟你聊得很愉快
I hope we get to meet someday.
希望某天我们能见面
I'd really like that.
我真的很想见你
Good night.
晚安
Sweet prince.
甜美的小公主
Good night, fair lady.
晚安 美丽的女士
Here's a song for all the lonely people out there,
下面这首歌♥献给所有孤独的人们
which is just about everybody that's left.
这首歌♥写得是关于那些还活着的人
So if you've got somebody to go through the Apocalypse with,
所以如果在大灾变中 有朋友陪伴着你
you better watch their backs.
你一定要好好掩护他
Cuz there ain't many of us left.
因为所剩的人已经不多了
And oh yeah,
是的
I'd like to dedicate this song to Addison Carver,
同时我也想把这首歌♥送给艾迪生·卡弗
wherever you are.
无论你身在何处
I'd like to dedicate this song to Addison Carver,
同时我也想把这首歌♥送给艾迪生·卡弗
wherever you are.
无论你身在何处
I talked to the guy twice. Come on.
我只跟他通过两次话 拜托
You know kid,
知道吗 孩子
I've been thinking about what you told me about your dad
我一直在想 你跟我说的你♥爸♥爸的事
and how you wished he knew you did the right thing
还有 你希望他知道你做了正确的事
giving him mercy like you promised.
信守承诺 仁慈地结束他的生命
Yeah?
所以呢
Well I just want you to know
我只想让你明白
your dad knows what you did for him.
你♥爸♥爸知道你为他做了什么
And he knows you did the right thing.
他也知道你做得对
You kept your promise.
你信守了承诺
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm sorry, papa.
对不起 爸爸
I love you.
我爱你
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表