剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
You can't give this girl a baby and leave.
你不能把孩子交给这姑娘就走
Well they can't come with us.
那他们也不能跟我们走
Listen.
听着
No way am I leaving the baby and her behind.
我绝不会抛下孩子和她一走了之的
It's not gonna happen.
绝不可能
It's just a baby.
孩子而已
It's not like he's gonna grow up and be a fine young man someday.
又不是要看他长大成为社会栋梁
You know what, shut up!
你们 都给我闭嘴
We'll take them to the next safe outpost.
我们会把他们带到下一个安全点
God, I hate moral dilemmas.
天 我最恨僵持不下
Yeah what's next chief?
接下来做什么 队长
You wanna start a college fund for him?
你还想给他开设一个学院基金吗
Puppies and kittens. 200 yards away.
伙计们 两百码开外
Zombies.
有僵尸
All right, everybody. Time to go.
行了 大伙 该行动了
You four, i want you to grab all the food and weapons you can find.
你们四个 我要你们拿来一切能找到的食物和武器
Load them in that truck. The keys are still inside.
锁到卡车里 钥匙还在里面
Hey! We haven't talked about this.
我们还没谈过怎么分配任务
We can talk about it later.
我们大可以稍后再谈
Right now you do what I tell you.
现在我说什么你就照办
Garnett!
加内特
You stay with the baby and Murphy until we get back.
我们回来之前你跟孩子还有摩菲一块儿待着
Warren.
沃伦
You and I are gonna see if we can start up that deuce and a half.
你跟我去看看是否能先解决那几个倒霉鬼
Everybody meets back here in five.
五分钟后全体回来集♥合♥
Go!
动起来
Go.
行动
All right.
好了
How you want to handle this?
你现在想怎么处理
We usually like taking it to 'em.
我们通常会带上家伙去干掉它们
Sir.
长官
All right. Let's do this.
好吧 就这么办
Silent.
悄悄的
Hey, mister! Baby.
先生 注意孩子
The kid finally shut up.
孩子终于闭嘴了
Get away from there.
你躲开
Get away from there.
躲开
What the hell did you do that for?
你干嘛这样
Murphy.
摩菲
Get over here.
过来
Go.
快点
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm great.
我挺好的
Baby?
孩子呢
He's weak, but he's hanging in there.
他很虚弱 但还撑着呢
Here.
给
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh God.
天啊
Kill it.
杀了他
I can't.
我不行
I can't do it.
我做不到
Yes, you can.
你做得到
No. You do it.
不 你来
No, I don't want to do it. You got to kill it.
不 我可不想 你必须干掉他
What's the holdup?
你们在等什么
Where's the baby?
孩子呢
Turned.
尸变了
Surprise. Surprise.
好意外 好意外
Let him go.
放开他
Or I will send you to walk among the dead.
否则我让你也变成僵尸
Let's get in the trucks.
上车吧
We're moving out.
我们得走了
What about the... the baby thing?
那个小孩怎么办
We can't leave it like that.
我们不能就这么走了
Yeah, she's right.
是啊 她说得对
Even if it is turned.
虽然他已经尸变了
It sounds so sad.
要杀他真让人难过
It's not sad. It's a zombie.
一点也不难过 他是僵尸
Amen brother. Let's go.
阿门 兄弟 快离开这吧
We can't leave it like that.
我们不能就这么走了
I'll do it.
我来动手
I'll do it.
还是我来吧
I need you to pull it together.
我要你恢复状态
Two minutes.
两分钟
Be ready to go.
准备好动身
Here baby.
过来 宝宝
Here baby-baby.
过来 小宝宝
Come to papa.
到爸爸这来
If we wanted to ditch these two
如果我们要抛下他们
take the truck and run
上车逃跑
now would be the time.
现在正是时候
Just sayin'.
我就那么一说
Oh I see your little bitch-ass.
我看到你的小贱屁♥股♥了
You know, non of these would happen
知道吗 如果那时丢下孩子走了
if you'd just left that damn baby.
这一切就都不会发生了
I didn't tell Hammond to go get eaten by a baby.
我可没让哈蒙德把自己送给孩子吃掉
Never mind that now.
现在别再想那些了
We need a plan.
我们得制定个计划
My plan is I'm taking this truck
我的计划就是 我要开着这辆卡车
and I am forgetting about vaccines and labs
忘记什么疫苗啊 实验室啊
and all of you.
还有所有你们这些人
I wanted off this train from day one,
我从一开始就不想掺合这件事
and now's my chance.
现在我的机会来了
Wait-wait-wait. You can't just go.
等等 等等 你不能就这么一走了之
What about California? What about the vaccine?
去加州的事怎么办 疫苗怎么办
What if it's real? What if there's a chance?
万一是真的呢 万一是个机会呢
And what if it's you?
如果是你 会怎么样
Addy.
艾迪
How do we know this isn't all just bullshit?
我们怎么知道那不是胡说八道呢
How does anybody know anything anymore?
所有人都没有任何头绪
Delta-Xray-Delta.
三角洲X光小队
What the hell is that?
什么东西
Delta-Xray-Delta. Come in.
三角洲X光小队 回话
Delta-Xray-Delta. This is Northern Light.
三角洲X光小队 这里是极光
Operation Bitmark. Do you copy?
咬痕研究所 听到了吗
Delta-Xray-Delta.
三角洲X光小队
It's Hammond's radio.
是哈蒙德的对讲机
Delta-Xray-Delta. This is Northern Light.
三角洲X光小队 这里是北极光阵地
Hello?
有人在么
I copy you Delta-Xray!
三角洲X光小队 我听到了
This is...this is Northern Light.
这里 这里是北极光阵地
Who am I speaking to?
你是谁
Addison Carver.
艾迪生·卡弗
Okay. I need to speak to Lieutenant Hammond.
好的 我要跟哈蒙德中尉讲话
Hammond's dead.
哈蒙德已经死了
I'm...I'm...I'm sorry.
抱 抱歉
I...I didn't copy that, Delta-Xray.
我没听清三角洲X光小队
Did you say that Hammond is dead?
你刚才说哈蒙德死了吗
Yes.
是的
Is the package safe?
包裹还安全吗
Package? What...what package?
包裹 什么包裹
Who is this?
他是谁
Listen. I need to speak to whoever's in charge.
听着 我要求跟你们的头儿讲话
Who is it?
对方是谁
They won't say.
他们不说
They want to know who's in charge.
他们要求跟头儿讲话
You are.
你是头儿
This is Sergeant Garnett of the National Guard. Who is this?
我是国民警卫队的加内特中士你是谁
Sergeant Garnett.
加内特中士
Lieutenant Hammond was transporting a civilian
哈蒙德中尉在转移一位
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表