剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
or what. But if you're anywhere south of Chicago
还是别的啥 但只要你呆在芝加哥南边
or east of the Rockies,
或者落基山脉东边
I'm issuing a get your butt in a bunker warning.
我可得警告你 赶紧躲起来吧
Hey, I hope you guys are getting this.
我希望你们几位能听到这个
Addy and friends.
艾迪和其他几位
You guys got to seek shelter immediately because
你们得赶紧找地方躲起来 因为
this is bad. And
这场风暴特别强 还有
when you seek shelter immediately
你们去找藏身的地方
and after you do that,
找到之后
you need to contact me and tell me where you are.
请你们联♥系♥我 告诉我你们的位置
And I'll update you with further instructions. Okay?
我会告诉你们接下来该怎么做 好吗
All right, well this is Citizen Z, and I'm signing off.
我是市民Z 本次播音完毕
Who's Addy?
艾迪是谁啊
So which way do we go?
我们往哪去
The storm is pushing north from the gulf.
风暴从墨西哥湾向北推进
If we make it to the I-70,
如果我们能走上70号♥州际公路
we can outrun it.
就能躲开风暴
That storm is going faster than that craptastic truck ever will.
这风暴可比那破烂卡车快多了
Yeah, we got to get off the road.
我们不能在大路上走了
You heard Citizen Z.
你听见市民Z的建议了
We got to seek shelter.
我们得赶紧找庇护所去
What we need is to get the hell out of here.
我们要做的是赶紧离开这里
I ain't stopping just cuz some punk with a satellite says so.
我可不会就因为个卫星小子说两句话就不走了
Okay, hang on. Am I missing something?
慢着 我听错了什么了吗
You did not drag my ass this far
你们大老远把我拽过来
so that mankind's hope could get sucked up by a tornado,
可不是为了让龙♥卷♥风♥把人类救星吸上天吧
did you?
是吧
Hey, Addy.
艾迪
You know you've been quiet.
你一直也不说个话
Just want to make sure you're okay.
我就是问问你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
Just,
就是
you know, zombies.
你懂的 都是僵尸惹的祸
Anybody got a mint?
谁给哥来颗薄荷糖呗
Castle Point. That's your hometown right?
卡斯尔波恩特 那是你家乡是吧
Whoa. Look at that storm coming in.
我的天 看看那风暴
Okay, fine. You win.
好吧 你赢了
Welcome home, Roberta.
欢迎回家 罗伯塔
So you know this town?
这么说这里你很熟了吗
Born and raised here.
这是生我养我的地方
We need to take cover.
我们要避一避
Is there someplace safe nearby?
附近有什么安全的地方吗
Yeah, there's a storm cellar in my house.
有 我家有个防风窖
How close by is your house?
你家有多近
It's not far.
不远
I knew these people.
我认识这些人
My neighbor.
有我的邻居
My boss.
我的老板
My...
我的...
Is that him?
是他吗
Who's him?
他是谁
Oh, no.
不是吧
No. We are not here searching for dead hubby, are we?
我们又不是来找你死掉的丈夫的
Let's go.
我们走
Shelter's this way.
避难所在这边
Get going.
走吧
It's so green.
真绿啊
I never seen a sky look like that.
我从未见过这样的天空
I've only seen tornadoes on TV.
我只在电视上看过龙♥卷♥风♥
I don't like tornadoes.
我不喜欢龙♥卷♥风♥
I'm pretty sure they don't like me either.
我坚信它也不待见我
That it?
是你家吗
That's it.
是的
10K, come on!
一万 过来
Come on!
来吧
If he's in there and he's...
如果他在里面 他八成是...
I will not hesitate.
我不会手下留情的
Home sweet zombie.
甜蜜的僵尸啊
Get out of that chair!
离开那把椅子
Go on and get out of there!
起来 走开
That's my husband's favorite chair!
这是我丈夫最喜爱的椅子
All right.
好吧
Uh, upstairs is all good.
楼上一切正常
I got this.
我来
Please don't shoot us.
请不要开枪
My husband is hurt.
我丈夫受伤了
What are you doing in my house?
你们在我家做什么
The fireman said we'd be safe here.
一个消防员说我们在这会很安全
Here we go.
开始吧
Bark like a dog for me.
像狗一样冲着我叫
Well I wasn't talking to you, but I'm impressed.
我不是在说你 但是我很感动
God.
天呐
From a Category Three to the Seventh Circle of Hell.
从三♥级♥风变成七层地狱了
Delta-Xray-Delta, I hope you guys aren't underneath that.
三角洲X光小队 希望你们不在这下方
Come on. Drop me a note.
拜托 给我个信儿
Send up a flare. Give me a ring.
发个信♥号♥♥弹 给我个电♥话♥
I can't help you if I can't find you.
找不到你们 我就帮不上忙
You're going to be okay.
你会没事的
He's a doctor.
他是医生
Well they sorta just call me Doc.
我这医生也不过是徒有虚名而已
No.
不要
No doctor. I just... need a nap.
不用医生 我只是 需要睡一觉
Oh that, no that wouldn't be good, dude.
老兄 那样可好不了
Do not nap.
别睡
Don't let him fall asleep. He's got a bad concussion at least.
别让他睡过去 他至少是严重脑震荡
Rick? Rick?
瑞克 瑞克
Help him!
救救他
Basement's clear.
地下室是安全的
Is he gonna be okay?
他会没事吧
Is this the fireman?
是这名消防员吗
What?
什么
Is this the fireman that brought you here?
是这名消防员把你们带到这来的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe. He was wearing a helmet.
也许 他当时戴着头盔
Maybe it's him.
也许是他
I think it is.
我想是的
Thank you.
谢谢
We need to get out of here before this storm hits.
我们得在风暴来袭之前离开这里
And go where, huh?
你说去哪里
What are we supposed to do,
我们应该怎么做
just sit here and hope it misses us?
就坐在这期待它错过这里吗
The basement is secure.
地下室是安全的
We can ride it out down there.
我们可以待在下面安全度过
Let's just gather some supplies before it hits.
在它来袭之前我们先收集一些物资
Kitchen was pretty well stocked up.
厨房♥是个备货的好地方
There's water and canned food.
那里有水和罐头食品
No medical supplies, no batteries though.
但是 没有医疗用品 没有电池
We need to get our communications up.
我们得让通讯设备恢复使用
You two, go out in the neighborhood.
你们俩 去附近看看
See what you can find. But don't go far.
看看能找到什么 但是别走远了
Be sure to get back before the storm hits.
确保在风暴来袭之前能够回来
Janey what are all these people doing here?
简妮 这些人在这里干什么
My parents will be home for dinner any minute.
我的父母随时都会回来吃晚饭
Is he gonna make it?
他能挺得过来吗
Is that a serious question?
你真的想知道吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
He got cracked on the dome.
他头部受伤了
Okay, I for one do not
在他想吃大脑的时候
want to be trapped in a basement with this guy
我不想和这个家伙
when he starts craving brains.
一起被困在地下室里
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表