剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
The armory's full of Zs. We can't get in there.
武器库已经全是僵尸了 我们进不去
Well you got to have some hidden somewhere.
肯定还有被你藏起来的
No. They're all in the cage.
没有 都在笼子里
All of them?!
全部吗
How are we supposed to defend ourselves?!
那我们怎么自卫
I thought we were zombie-proofed!
我以为没有僵尸能进的来
Hey, Joe.
听着 乔
You got to pull yourself together, man.
你不能崩溃 伙计
There's got to be a way out of here.
肯定有办法出去
Garnett!
加内特
Thank God you're okay.
感谢上帝你没事
Where's Murphy?
摩菲呢
Got separated. Zombies everywhere.
我们走散了 到处都是僵尸
10K?
一万呢
He's out there somewhere.
他也不见了
If anyone can make it he can.
他能保护自己
If only he had his gun.
那要有枪才行
You have to get to the emergency exit
在我们完全沦陷之前
before we're completely overrun.
你们必须到紧急出口去
Where is it?
出口在哪
Through those doors.
穿过那些门
There's a long hallway ending in a reinforced door.
长长的走廊尽头有一个加固门
It leads outside the perimeter.
出去就能到外面了
Don't stop till you hit the woods,
然后一直跑到树林那边不要停
then you can double back around to your truck.
然后你们就可以折回到你们的卡车那了
What about you?
那你怎么办
I've got to stay and try to save as many as I can.
我要留在这 尽我所能地救人
Ready?
准备好了吗
Indeed.
好了
All right, let's go!
很好 出发
Die you freakin' Z!
杀了你 该死的僵尸
Human! Human. Human.
我是人 我是人 我是人
Sorry. You look like one of them.
抱歉 你看起来好像僵尸
You don't look so good yourself, sweetheart.
你自己脸色也不太好 亲爱的
Look, I need some help.
听着 我需要帮助
Okay. We'll stick together. Two of us might have a chance.
好 我们一起行动 两个人机会更大
Why didn't you help?
你怎么不帮忙
Why didn't it attack you?
僵尸怎么不攻击你
Are you part of this?!
是不是你的阴谋
No! No.
不 不
Help me! For God's sake!
救命 看在上帝的份上
Don't leave me!
不要走
Come, brothers and sisters! It is as I foretold!
来吧 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 我预言过的
Our Second Coming is here!
基♥督♥再临就在此处
Behold the Resurrected!
看吧 重生者
It's time to take what is rightfully ours.
是时候得到属于我们的东西了
Bring me the Blasphemers alive.
活捉亵渎神明的人
It's jammed! It won't open!
死路 打不开
Turn around! Turn around!
回去 回去
Back up! The door's blocked!
退后 门堵上了
Guys, we're not gonna make it.
大家 我们难逃一劫的
We have to turn around!
我们得转过身
Go back!
退回去
Go back!
退回去
Come on!
快点
Charlie, I'm scared.
查理 我很害怕
Push those Zs back!
把那些僵尸推回去
I can't even turn around.
我甚至没法转过身
Push!
推
Addy! Addy! Addy!
艾迪 艾迪 艾迪
Stay with me! Addy! Come here.
坚持住 艾迪 过来这里
Hey, hey. It's okay.
喂喂 没事的
We're not gonna last much longer.
我们撑不了多久了
10k!
一万
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点
How do we get out of here?
我们要怎样离开这里
I've been using the roofs to move.
我只能在屋顶上走动
The cult freaks are in the compound. Armed.
那群狂热信徒在楼里 持械
Murphy?
摩菲呢
Haven't seen him.
没看到他
We need weapons.
我们需要武器
Then we'll find Murphy. Let's go.
然后再去找摩菲 行动
Greetings brothers and sisters.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥好
The Resurrection Church welcomes you.
重生教堂欢迎你
Please raise your hands to the heavens
请把双手举高
or I will resurrect you where you stand.
否则我就地让你们重生
Let them go.
让他们走
The Resurrected will take care of them.
重生者会处理他们的
The rest of you, come with us.
留下的人跟我们走
The last of the Resurrected have been secured.
最后一批重生者已经被控制了
And those who died today have the honor
而那些在今天逝去的人们
of entering into grace ahead of us.
有幸比我们早一步接受上帝的恩典
Blessed is the path before them.
上帝保佑他们一路走来
Blessed will their journey be.
上帝保佑他们前路平安
Brothers and sisters,
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
I know you have hate in your hearts right now
我知道现在你们的内心是憎恨的
and do not come willingly to this test of faith.
不愿意站出来接受信仰的考验
But today each of you will become part
但今天你们每个人都会成为
of the New Resurrection Church.
新重生者教堂的一份子
First however you must choose how you will serve.
不管怎样你们得先选择要怎么服务
You may join the living flock
你们可以加入生者的队伍
and spend your days serving the Resurrected.
在活着的每一天为重生者服务
Or your souls taking the next step on their journey
或者选择让你们的灵魂继续
to eternal life.
它的永生
The time has come for you to choose.
现在是你们做出选择的时候了
Join me and walk among the living
加入我和生者一起走下去
or follow this blasphemer
或者追随这个
who thought he could oppose the righteous
以为可以与正义为敌
and now walks among the dead.
却成了行尸走肉的亵渎者
Now don't feel sorrow for the Major, brothers and sisters.
现在不要为少校感到悲伤 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Although we stood against the man he was,
虽然我们不喜欢以前的他
we take joy in his choice to join the Resurrected!
我们要为他选择加入重生者感到高兴
Blessed is the path before him!
上帝保佑他一路走来
What choice?
什么选择
To live with you lunatics or die and become a zombie?
跟你这种疯子一起生活 或死后成为僵尸
I don't know your name, brother.
我不知道你的名字 兄弟
But I welcome you to the Resurrection Church.
但我欢迎你来到重生教堂
With us you will know everlasting joy and peace.
跟我们在一起你会得到永恒的快乐和安宁
There was peace here.
以前这里很安宁
Joe Williams, the man you killed, gave you peace.
被你杀死的乔·威廉姆斯 给过你安宁
This was a good place. This was a safe place.
这里以前很好 这里以前很安全
And it can be again.
这里可以恢复安宁
It's not too late. Put down your weapons.
现在还为时不晚 放下武器
Let's live the way that people are supposed to.
让我们过人道的生活
Helping one another, working together. It's not too late.
互相帮助 一起工作 现在还来得及
Put down your weapons. Let us free. We'll help you.
放下武器 释放我们 我们会帮助你们
The Resurrected aren't any closer to God than you and I are.
你我相比于那些重生者要更接近上帝
I envy you, brother.
我真嫉妒你 兄弟
The time for you to walk among the Resurrected is near.
你即将迈入重生者的行列
Charlie.
查理
I'm gonna kill you, you psychotic bastard.
我要杀了你 你这个神棍
Don't you worry, sister.
别担心 小姐妹
You won't be far behind your Charlie.
你很快就会步上你宝贝查理的后尘
Shoot him.
快射他
I can't get a shot.
我没法瞄准
I need to get on the roof.
我得去屋顶
You get the truck.
你去把卡车开过来
Rejoice as both of you will walk before me
你们俩都会先我一步获得永生
on the road to everlasting life.
我真为你俩高兴
Listen, Jacob.
听着 雅各布
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表