剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Diana, I have some news.
Diana 我想告诉你点事
I, uh, I got an offer, uh, elsewhere.
我 我找到了另一个工作
And I'm going to accept it.
而且我打算接受它
This isn't how I wanted to leave,
我不想这样离开
but unfortunately I have to. Today.
但是很不幸 我不得不这么做 今天
Liza, are you sure you know what you're doing?
Liza 你确定你知道你自己在干嘛吗?
I do.
是的
And I just want to thank you for everything.
而且我想感谢你为我做的一切
I appreciate it all.
我很感恩
More than you'll ever know.
比你知道的还要感恩
Good morning. I'm Becky.
早上好 我叫Becky
I'll be your temp this week,
我是您这周的临时助理
but I wouldn't mind being your perm.
但是我不介意永远为您工作
We'll see about that.
那要走着瞧了
I got you a double tall skim latte.
我给您冲了一杯双高脱脂拿铁
I got one for me too.
然后也给我自己冲了一杯
Oh.
哦
Nice necklace, lady.
你的项链真漂亮 小姐
So what are we doing today?
所以我们今天要干点什么?
Where is she?
她在哪儿?
I honestly don't know. Don't you?
我真不知道 你也不知道么?
No, she just told me she was signing
不知道 她只告诉我她要签一份
a non-disclosure agreement,
保密的协议
and that it was an offer she couldn't pass up.
而且她无法拒绝
Who? Liza.
谁? Liza
Liza quit? Yes, and it's all my fault.
Liza辞职了? 是的 都是我的错
I blame both of us for stoking her ambition.
我们俩都有错 点燃了她的欲望
Jackie Dunn! Line two!
Jackie Dunn! 二线
Don't scream!
别大喊大叫的!
That's what your little legs are for!
用你的腿去通知
I'm gonna make some calls, find out where she took a job.
我去打几个电♥话♥ 看看她到哪上班去了
Michelle, thank you so much for hooking me up with this job.
Michelle 非常感谢你给我介绍这个工作
Oh, please. You buy enough here.
噢不用啦 只要经常在这里买♥♥
They trust you.
他们就相信你
Plus you are going to meet so many age appropriate men.
而且你可以遇到很多年龄合适的男人
I'm not gonna say I told you so.
我不会说早就跟你说过哦
I'm really not looking to meet anyone new.
我真的还不想谈恋爱啦
I just want health insurance.
我只想要医疗保险
This is gonna be so much fun.
这一定会很有趣的
We can meet for your lunch break at Houlihan's,
你午休的时候我们可以在Houlihan见面
and we can use your discount, right?
而且还可以用你的折扣 对吧
Not for two months. But you can put things on hold
还得等两个月 但是你可以帮我把我想要的东东
for me until then, right?
先藏起来 对吧?
There's a big pile of returns that need to be folded
当你和你的...顾客聊完的时候
when you're done with your... customer.
那边还有一大堆退回的东西要叠起来
Okay. Well, I'll let you
好的 好吧 我走了
do your thing. - Thanks.
你忙你的吧 - 谢谢
Do you have these in a double XL with a horizontal fly?
你们有两个XL,并且有水平拉链的吗
My husband is a wide Wayne.
我老公是大号♥的韦恩(蝙蝠侠)
How was your first day?
第一天工作怎么样?
Not bad.
挺好的
It was actually kind of relaxing
实际上挺放松的
to turn my brain off,
不用太用脑子
not have to pretend all the time.
也不用一直端着
Yeah? I'm not buying it.
哦? 我不相信
Okay, fine.
好吧
Some weird guy kept asking me to measure his inseam.
一些奇怪的男的一直叫我量他的裤裆缝
But it's a great company.
但是公♥司♥挺好的
And I'll, uh, I'll get full benefits.
而且我可以拿到五险一金
You can really give up on your dreams just like that?
你真的可以就这样放弃自己的梦想?
Oh, come on, you know it's not "Just like that."
哦别这么说 你知道不是"就这样"
You seem more fake now
你现在比你装成26岁的时候
than when you were acting like you were 26.
看起来更假
No, I'm just facing reality.
不 我只是面对现实
Yet you're running away from a life
但你缺逃离了
that you created for yourself,
你自己创造的生活
and as crazy as it was,
尽管它很疯狂
it seems a lot more authentic than whatever this is.
但看起来也比现在更真实
Here you go. The receipt's in the bag.
请拿好 清单放在袋子里了
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢光临
Excuse me, Miss. Can you please help me?
不好意思 小姐 请问你可以帮我一下吗
Oh, my God, Denise. Hi.
天呐 Denise 嗨
Oh, look at you. What are you...moonlighting?
看看你 你在...从事第二职业?
No. I left Empirical.
不是的 我离开经验出版社了
Oh. It's a long story.
奥 说来话长
Uh, so you're in retail now, huh?
所以你现在做零售?
Yeah. You girls change careers like underwear.
是的 你们年轻人换职业就像换内衣一样
I would really appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone
如果你可以不告诉别人在这里看见我
you saw me here. - Oh, no.
我会很感激的 - 哦 不
I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anybody
你不跟别人说我在Paramus购物中心购物
I'm shopping at the Paramus Mall.
我也会很感激的
All the sales in New York are picked over, so...
纽约的打折商品都被挑走了 所以...
Your secret's safe with me. Okay.
我会保密的 好的
You look tired. Everything okay?
你看起来很累 还好吗?
Oh, yeah. Everything's great.
当然 都很好
Everything's great? Totally.
都很好? 绝对的
I mean, change is good.
我的意思是 改变是好事
Change is good.
改变是好事
You know what?
你知道吗?
I want you to come over to the house and have dinner.
我想请你来我家吃晚饭
Okay? Don't be a stranger.
好吗? 不要跟我客气
I won't. Good to see you.
我不会的 很高兴见到你
You too.
我也是
I checked every publishing house in town.
我查过城里所有的出版公♥司♥了
I can't find her anywhere.
我哪里都找不到她
I thought for certain she'd be scooped up
我本来以为她肯定被那些
by those mouth breathers at Little Brown.
利特尔&布朗出版社的蠢蛋们挖走了
If she's still in publishing, it's not in New York.
如果她仍在出版界,也肯定不是在纽约
I can check Scribner.
我可以查下Scribner出版社
My Aunt Judy used to work in HR there.
我的阿姨Judy曾经在那的人力资源部门上班
She still has her Rolodex.
她的名片盒还在
Will you just be quiet?
你能不能闭上嘴?
I know where she's working.
我知道她在哪工作了
A department store at the Paramus Mall...
Paramus购物中心的一家百货公♥司♥...
in New Jersey. What?
位置在新泽西州 什么?
I suspect there's drugs involved in this story.
我想某人嗑药了吧
No, this is my fault. I'm the reason she left.
不 这都是我的错 我是她离开的原因
And I can't get her to talk to me.
而且她也不愿意见我
Diana? Don't look at me.
Diana? 别看我
I'm not going to New Jersey.
我可不会去新泽西的
I'm looking for something...
我在找个东西...
bold, but not too crazy.
大胆 但又不会太过分
Uh, how about this, um, purple paisley?
呃 这个怎么样 紫色佩斯利图案?
Trying too hard.
太过了
Can't be scared of fashion.
别跟不上潮流
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
You wouldn't understand.
你不会懂的
I think I do.
我想我懂
Look, I know when you're young,
听着 我知道当一个人年轻的时候
you think you're responsible for all kinds of things
你会觉得你需要对每一件事负责
that you have nothing to do with.
即使那件事跟你一毛钱关系也没有
But you're not.
但是你真的不用这样
Most things in life are out of your control.
生活中绝大部分事情都无法掌控
You work hard and you try to be good,
你努力工作努力变得更好
but shit happens.
但是天有不测风云
I appreciate you saying that.
多谢你说的这番话
We want you back at Empirical.
我们希望你能回到经验出版社
I don't know, I... Just think about it.
我不知道 我... 好好想想
While you're at it...
当你想的时候...
think about this.
也想想这个
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表