剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Come back anytime, but you don't need an excuse.
随时过来 不用任何理由
Nothing beats a good glass of red by that fireplace.
在那个火炉旁 品着一杯红酒再好不过了
Great.
好的
I'll bring the wine.
我会带一瓶酒
Take good care of my baby.
好好照顾我的宝贝
Like it's my own.
视如己出
Ah, damn.
啊 烦人
Sebastian?
塞巴斯蒂安?
Sebastian?
塞巴斯蒂安?
Hello?
有人吗?
Oh...
哦...
Ohh...
哦...
Oh, my God!
我滴娘啊!
Oh!
哦!
Oh, my God!
我勒个去啊!
Liza! Liza! Liza!
莉萨! 莉萨! 莉萨!
I was just grooming her!
我只是在给它梳毛!
Stella!
斯特拉!
What? Are you sure?
啥? 你确定吗?
Well, he said he was grooming her,
其实 他说他在给羊梳毛
but... But what?
不过... 不过什么?
Oh, please don't make me repeat it.
哦 别让我再重复一遍
After what I went through
在老娘年见识过
with the Dennis Hastert high school wrestling memoir,
高中和丹尼斯·哈斯特尔的摔跤回忆录后
we can't risk this. That is what comes
类似的事情我决不允许 谁叫你
from trying find new authors at the Farmers' Market.
在农贸市场里挖掘新星作者
Maybe you'll have better luck next time at the circus.
也许你下次在马戏团能找到更好的呢
You know what? I do have some good news.
你知道么 我确实有一些好消息哦
Josh unfollowed me on Instagram.
乔什不再粉我的微博了
How is that good news?
为什么这是个好消息?
That means that he misses you so much
这意味着 他太想你了
he can't even see pictures of your friends having fun.
以至于都不能看到你的朋友开开心心的照片呢
Or maybe he just wants nothing to do with any of us.
哦 也许只是他不想和我们中的任何人扯上关系
I like my version a lot better.
我的猜想比较好
Hey, babe.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe. Hey. Hey, Liza.
嘿 宝贝 - 嘿 嘿 莉萨
Hey, let's go, Kels. We're gonna be late.
好 出发吧 凯尔西 我们要迟到了
Yeah. Wish us luck.
是啊 祝我们好运吧
We're going to meet his parents for dinner,
我们要去和他的父母共进晚餐
and we're gonna tell 'em the big news.
然后告诉他们这个喜讯
Babe, I already told them.
宝宝 我已经说了
I wouldn't just drop a big bomb like that
我不能在你也在场的情况下
with you sitting there. What if they freaked?
就宣布这样一个大事件啊 万一他们抓狂了呢?
What? What did they say?
啥? 那他们说了什么?
They are super pumped.
他们都很高兴啊
We have to go do something first.
我们得先去做一件事
Okay. Let's make this official.
好了 我们要正式公布了
Okay.
好吧
Relationship status officially updated.
恋爱关系正式更新了
Okay.
好嘞
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表