剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I didn't just make you feel dominated, did I?
我没有让你觉得你被♥操♥控了吧?
No, no. Just an expression.
不不不 这只是一个表达方式而已
What wrong with you? What?
你出什么问题了? 什么?
Oh, uh, nothing.
哦哦 没啥
I'm just having a little trouble with my arm.
我就是胳膊出了点小毛病
Ow! Oh!
疼! 喔!
You have 40-year-old shoulder.
你有四十肩
No, no. No, I don't.
不不不 我没有
Ow! Stop that. That 40yearold shoulder.
疼! 别动了 这就是四十肩
No, stop saying that.
不 能不能别这么说了
I do not have 40-year-old shoulder.
我没有四十肩
I'm not even Thirty.
我连三十都没有呢
Thirty?
三十?
Who you kidding?
你开玩笑嘛?
Excuse me. Hey. Come here.
不好意思 我先走了 嘿 过来
So?
怎么样?
It's amazing. So hot.
这简直太棒了 棒出天际
Really? You nailed it.
讲真? 你搞定啦
You got such great stuff.
你挖的一手好材料
The Marie Claire enema retreat?
美丽佳人灌肠会所?
Ugh, I knew they had more than just a stick up their butt.
我知道他们不仅仅是戳菊花
You got this all off her social media?
你从她社交软件上扒下来这么多内容?
Yeah, I mean, it took some digging, but I did it.
对啊 得深挖 但是我挖到啦
I had to condense a couple of things for time's sake.
时间关系 我得缩减几个东西
That's okay, right? Yeah.
不要紧吧? 不要紧哒
Liza, you don't always have to be
莉萨 你不用一直做一个
such a stickler for the truth.
这么坚持真理的实诚人
So you think it's leakable?
所以你们觉得这个可以被透露出去了吗?
Yes, yes, I'll float it to my friend at "The Cut."
当然啦 我会把这个给我时尚芭莎的旁友的
She will never know it came from you, okay?
她绝对不会知道是你写的
I promise.
我保证
She will eat this alive.
她会拿这个大做文章
Her chapter was leaked on a fashion blog?
她写的章节在时尚博客中泄露了出来?
How did this happen?
这是怎么回事?
She obviously leaked her own book.
很明显是她自己泄露出来的
That is so Jade.
完全就是婕德的作态
Writing's very choppy.
文风变幻不定
Well, uh, she does have her own voice.
她确实很有自己的想法
Syntax is clunky at best.
句法也问题重重
Again, her voice.
还是那句 她有自己的想法
I don't want any more material leaked.
我不想再有任何内容泄露
One chapter whips up interest.
一个章节能激起很多的关注
Any more than that's too much.
再多就过犹不及
Oh, you won't have to worry about that.
这点你无需担心
I promise.
我保证 再无泄漏
Thank you.
十分感谢
Okay. You're up.
好了 该你上了
Brad Westlake.
布拉德·韦斯特莱克
It's Kelsey Peters.
是我 凯尔西·彼得斯
How would you like to have a drink with me?
能否有幸约您喝一杯呢?
And another thing:
还有一点就是:
why do we have urinals?
为什么要用小便池?
I mean, just because men
我是说 男人
can pee standing up
能站着撒尿
doesn't mean that it should be encouraged.
不意味着这种行为应该被鼓励
I mean, it simply reinforces the idea
这种行为加强了
that men are superior to women.
男尊女卑的思想
Right. No, literally.
没错 不 是真的
One who pees standing up
站着撒尿的个体
is above those who pee sitting down.
比蹲着撒尿的个体更高级
And urinals are the last vestige
便池是古代暴♥力♥
of a violent power structure.
最后的遗留物
You make an excellent point.
您的观点真是犀利
Can I have some more wine? And when did we decide
能给我加点酒吗? 我们什么时候认定
that menstruation is so disgusting?
月经是个恶心的事情?
I mean, in other cultures, it's considered
在某些文化中 月经被当作
this wonderful gift from the heavens
上天赐予的礼物
that should be celebrated openly.
人们应该公开庆贺月经的到来
But no, no, no.
但在我们的文化中并非如此
The male Western patriarchy
西方父系社会干涉进来
came in and some point just decided
决定把它当作
that it should be shameful
一件耻辱的事情
and that women should hide it from men.
认为女人不应让男人看到这些
I mean, God forbid a tampon
上帝禁止女人
gets left unflushed in a toilet somewhere.
不冲棉条 把它留在厕所的行为
It becomes a total cause célèbre.
月经完全成了禁语
Never looked at it like that.
我从没这么想过
Did you know
你知道吗?
that I wore a tampon
我上周用了
for an entire day last week
一整天的棉条
just to know what it felt like?
只为知道戴着它的感觉
Well, that is...
那真是...
so revolting.
太恶心了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
I appreciate your intentions,
我欣赏您的本意
I really do, and I am going to ensure
真的 我也保证
that your book is a mammoth success,
您的书会是个巨大的成功
but try as you may, you can never know
但无论您怎么尝试 您都无法
what it is like to be a woman.
知道当一个女人的感受
You can wear as many tampons
无论您用多少棉条
or bosoms as you like,
穿多少胸罩
but you will never understand what we go through.
您都不会理解我们的感受
I am sorry. It is true.
对不起 但这是真的
May I please get some more wine?
请再给我加点酒好吗!
You're absolutely right.
你说的完全正确
It's the greatest frustration of my life.
这是一生中最令我沮丧的事情
I'm sorry; it's just such a catch-22.
抱歉 这真是我无法做到的事情
Men can't be women, and yet
男人是不能成为女人的
we can't help feminism from the outside.
但我们又无法从外部来帮助女性
We just need to find a way to get inside women.
我们只是想找到进入女性内心的方法
I mean, that's all I want to do with the book:
这就是我出书的目的
get inside women.
进入女性
I just want to be...
我真的很想...
inside...you.
进入你...
Let's get a taxi. Yes.
我们打的回去吧 好
I agree.
赶紧的
Taxi! Taxi!
的士! 的士!
Okay.
来
What are you doing? You've been drinking.
你干嘛啊? 你喝高了
I want to make sure you really want this.
你不是真的想和我啪
I... I want this.
我... 我真的很想啪
You say that now, but who knows
你现在这么说而已
how you're gonna feel tomorrow.
谁知道你明早会不会反悔呢
This is too special a connection
我们的关系如此特别
to ruin with a one-night stand.
不能一夜鱼水就毁了
Let's roll the dice.
我们试试吧
No... No!
不... 不!
I'll call you tomorrow,
我明天打电♥话♥给你
and when I say that, I mean it.
我说到做到
Get her home safe, okay?
把她安全送到家 知道吗?
Not that she isn't perfectly capable
不是说她没有男人帮忙
of getting home without a man's help.
她就不能自个儿回家
So what are we drinking to?
所以我们为什么要喝酒呢?
It was just so great to see you the other day.
前几天看到你实在太开心了
I thought we should celebrate our successes.
我们应该出来喝酒庆祝我们功成名就啊
You're kicking ass. I'm kicking ass.
你碉堡了 我也碉堡了
We're both kicking ass.
我俩都碉堡了
To kicking ass. To kicking ass.
为我们的碉堡举杯 为碉堡
I needed this. Yeah.
我真得喝一杯 是吗
Things have been so crazy
温斯洛的书提前曝光了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表