剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Yea...absolutely.
当...完全没有问题
Didn't she promise us a first chapter by now?
她应该给我们第一章内容了吧?
Yes. Yes, she did.
是的 没错 她给了
And?
然后呢?
And...it...
然后...它...
is so good.
简直完美
Uh, great. When can I read it?
呃 太好了 什么时候我能读一读?
Kelsey's just going over it with a fine-toothed comb.
凯尔西正在精心梳理呢
You know how dedicated she is.
你知道她工作有多专注
Yeah.
我知道
I'd like to read it tomorrow.
我希望明天能读到它
I will tell her that.
我会转告她的
Great.
很好
Tomorrow?
明天?
Why would you tell him that? He had me cornered.
你干嘛跟他这么说啊 他逼得太紧了啊
What could I say? Anything but that!
我还能怎么说? 除了这啥都行啊!
You can't promise pages that we don't have.
你怎么能跟他保证明天就能读到第一章呢
I know. I just...I panicked.
我知道啊 我...我当时慌了啊
Oh, God.
噢 天啊
I guess it's time to tell Charles.
我想是时候告诉查尔斯
So long, Millennial.
拜拜了 80后
It was fun while it lasted.
天下无不散的宴席
Oh, God. Just what I need.
噢 天啊 正是我想要的
Who's that? Brad Westlake.
那谁啊? 布莱德·韦斯特雷克
He's such a dick.
他简直就是个蠢蛋
We interned together.
我们一起实习过
He was so far up everyone's ass,
他是个人都忙不迭地拍马屁
they called him "The Butt Plug".
大家都叫他"马屁精"
Now he's at Achilles, obviously.
显而易见 现在他在阿基里斯
Kelsey Peters. Gorgeous as ever.
凯尔西·彼得斯 还是那么靓啊
Brad Westlake. It's good to see you.
布莱德·韦斯特雷克 很高兴见到你
This is Liza Miller, my associate.
这是莉萨·米勒 我的同事
Hi, it's nice to...ow! I'm sorry.
你好 真高兴见到...啊哦! 抱歉
I fell off the elliptical this morning,
今天早上我从椭圆机(一种健步机)上摔下来了
and I sprained my arm.
然后扭伤了我的胳膊
What? I didn't know that.
什么? 我咋不知道呢
Oh, it's nothing.
没事啦
Congrats on, uh, getting your own imprint.
恭喜你 呃 拿到你自己的发行权
Congratulations on being at Achilles.
恭喜你得到阿基里斯的职位
You're akillin' it. Yeah...
你混得风生水起啊 是啊...
In fact, you guys are killin' all of us.
话说回来 你们简直就是想逼死我们所有人啊
Amazingly, people are actually boycotting us.
你敢信 大家还真的是在合伙排挤我们啊
Let's face it. I mean, it's never gonna last.
让我们面对现实吧 我觉得 他们也坚持不了多久
In the end, money...
因为 钱...
always wins, right?
总能笑到最后 对吧?
So give me a call
有空联♥系♥我啊
when you're ready to play with the big dogs.
如果你想玩点大的
"Money always wins"?
"钱总能笑到最后"?
Who actually says that?
谁会这么说啊?
Speaking of money,
说到钱
Jade just blew her last $1,200.
婕德刚刚挥霍掉她最后的1200块
Oh, God. On what?
噢 天啊 花在啥上了?
A diamond pacifier.
一个镶钻的奶嘴
Official time of death:
正式死亡时间:
1:26 p.m.
下午1点26分
Wait a minute. Let me see that.
等一下 给我看一下
All we need is one chapter, right?
我们只需要一章对吧?
Yeah.
是啊
Well, you're looking at it.
你正看着它呢
What?
啥?
She basically posts every moment of her life online.
她基本上把她每天的生活都发上网了
It's like she's been writing her autobiography
简直就像在写她的自传啊
140 characters at a time.
每段140个字
That's true.
没错啊
We already own all of her social media.
我们已经有了她所有的社交媒介
I just need to add a little narrative,
我只需要稍加叙述
come up with some imaginative profanity.
再来点天马行空玩世不恭的词
I could do that in a night.
一晚上就能弄完
That's one chapter.
那也只有一章啊
How are you gonna write the rest of the book?
剩下的你怎么写啊
I may not have to.
我可能不用写剩下的
I loved you in "Flashdance."
你在《快闪舞》里演得不错
Oh. Thank you.
承蒙夸奖
Wow.
哇哦
Look at that.
瞧瞧这个
Yeah, she's inspired by a Hindu warrior goddess.
嗯哼 她被一个印度教战争女神激发了灵感
She represents fearlessness and patience.
她代表着无畏和耐心
Ugh, it's amazing, isn't it?
天啦噜 真的是太美惹
I mean, look at her: she could stab a guy
看看她 她绝对可以插一个人
and give nine handies at the same time.
同时给另九个人打飞机
That's one perspective. Oh, my God.
这也是一个视角 我的天哪
You know who would love this? Hector and Dorff.
你知道谁会喜欢这个吗? 赫克托和多尔夫
They could install this in their flagship store.
他们可以把这个放在旗舰店
It's opening in a couple days.
几天就开业了
Do you mind if I show it to them?
你介意我把这个给他们看吗?
Knock yourself out.
没关系 你随意
Ah, it's perfect.
啊 这真的是太完美了
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, Lauren, we're still on for later, right?
对了 劳伦 等会儿咱们还可以见面吧?
Absolutely. You're in my squad, girl.
当然咯 你可是我的小婊贝
What's that about?
等会儿你们要干嘛?
I need her devious mind.
我需要她古灵精怪的小脑袋
Well, take it. I need the devious rest of her.
随便拿 我只需要她古灵精怪的身体
Is she living here now?
她现在是正式在这住了吗?
Eh, you know what they say.
常言道
What does a lesbian bring to a second date?
拉拉第二次约会的时候会带什么呢?
A U-Haul.
搬家公♥司♥
Well, obviously we'll book you on all the big shows,
我们肯定会让你上所有大型节目
but I'd like to do a few events
但是我还想让组织几个活动
at the 92nd Street where you square off
在92号♥街上
with some of the country's top misogynists.
让你跟几个数一数二的歧视女性者辩论
You know, like Jon Stewart did with Bill O'Reilly.
就像乔恩·斯图尔特和比尔·奥莱利那样
Actually, Bill O'Reilly might work for this.
实际上比尔·奥莱理没准还真来呢
Maybe Donald Trump. I'd love that.
也许唐纳德·特朗普 我很喜欢这个活动
Also, I'd love to do a reading
还有 我很想开一个朗读会
solely for influential architects.
只给有影响力的建筑家们
I mean, I look around the cities,
我的意思是 在这些城市里
and all I see are penises.
我看到的全是一柱擎天的杰宝
Empire State Building. The Seattle Space Needle.
纽约的帝国大厦 西雅图的太空镇塔
The Washington Monument might as well have
华盛顿纪念碑让人感觉
semen coming out of it.
都能有精♥液♥流出来了
Where's the monument for Eleanor Roosevelt
给埃莉诺·罗斯福建的
that's shaped like a vulva?
像阴♥户♥一样的纪念碑在哪呢?
I want to speak to those people directly.
我想跟这些建筑师直接对话
Consider it done.
包在我身上
Can I just say how happy I am
我真的很高兴
I made the choice I made?
我做出的选择
I'm really impressed with you.
你真的让我刮目相看
I can assure you you are in far better hands here
我可以肯定地告诉你
than you would've ever been at Achilles.
你在我们这比在阿基里斯好多了
Oh, please. I never would have gone there.
我永远都不会去那的
Do you know they don't even cover on-site mammograms?
你知道他们都不给报销乳♥房♥♥X光检查吗?
Ah. Listen. I'm sorry.
喔 我很抱歉
I really have to cut this short,
我现在必须长话短说
because I'm lecturing at Barnard tomorrow,
因为我明天在巴纳德讲课
but I'd love to tell those students
但是我很愿意告诉那些学生
a bit about the book.
关于我的书的一些事情
Is there any chance we could finish this tonight over dinner?
咱们可以在今天晚上边吃晚饭边弄完这些事情吗?
Your wish is my command.
你的要求 我的追求
Wait.
等等
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表