剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢您
I thought we agreed against the suicide pact, Cheryl.
我以为我们都已经达成共识不用同归于尽了呢 谢丽尔
Yeah, that was before your youthfulness
是 但那是在你的"年少"无知
threatened my bottom line.
挑战我的底线之前
The only reason Millennial is in the running
《80后》可以活跃的唯一原因
is because Dr. Wray thinks you're 26, and that is not fair.
是因为瑞医生认为你是26岁 这太不符合规则了
It's just one book. Then pull your offer.
那只是本书而已啊 那就交出来啊
Or I'll tell Dr. Wray that her shiny millennial poster child
否则我就告诉瑞医生 她那顶着光环的模范80后
is a pathological liar.
是个发神经的骗子
A liar you tried to extort.
也是一个你企图敲诈勒索的骗子
I still have those emails.
我还存着那些邮件
Careful, Liza.
当心点 莉萨
Right now I'm only proposing a contained skirmish.
目前我只打算把这次的问题以大化小 以小化无算了
But if you push me, I'll go North Korea on your ass.
不过你要是逼我的话 看我不好好收拾你
Stop threatening me, Cheryl. Oh, I'm done with threats.
别再威胁我了 谢丽尔 威胁到此为止
Hi, there. Cheryl Sussman for Dr. Wray.
你好 我是谢丽尔·萨斯曼 麻烦叫瑞医生听下电♥话♥
It's urgent.
很紧急
Okay, fine. You win.
行 你赢了
The truth is gonna catch up with you every now and then.
你早晚会穿帮的
Just get used to it.
你只能去适应它了
Dr. Wray, this is Liza Miller from Millennial.
瑞医生 我是《80后》的莉萨·米勒
Will you please call me back at your earliest convenience?
请您方便的时候马上回电♥话♥ 好吗?
It's important.
非常重要
Thank you so much for seeing me on such short notice.
谢谢您这么快就能接见我
If this is about the book, I haven't made my decision yet.
如果是关于这本书的事宜 我还没确定要选哪个出版商
I'm not here as an editor. I'm here as a patient.
我不是作为编辑来的 我是作为一个病人来这里的
We have doctor-patient privilege in this room, right?
在这间屋子里我们要遵守医患保密协定的 对吧?
Well, I can't testify against you in court
如果你杀了人 我不能在法庭上作出对你不利的证明
if you killed somebody, but...
不过...
Oh, come on.
哦 说吧
Nobody at work knows this, but...
公♥司♥里没人知道
I'm not 26.
我不是26岁
I'm 40.
我40岁了
Okay.
好的
Now I'm interested.
现在我有兴趣了
So now I'm at Empirical,
所以我现在在经验出版社工作
and I have to make myself invaluable
而且在别人发现之前
before anyone figures it out
我必须让自己变得很有价值
and I become a think piece on Slate.
让自己成为不可或缺的一份子
Liza, why did you tell me all of this?
莉萨 你为嘛告诉我这些呢?
A woman at a rival publisher knows.
跟我们竞争的出版社里有个贱女人知道这件事
She's blackmailing me again. She threatened to tell you...
她又来勒索我了 她威胁说要告诉你...
So you wanted to beat her to the punch.
所以你想狠狠地给她来一拳
But also, this situation that I'm in...
但同时 我现在所处的情况...
Lie.
谎话缠身
This lie is an asset.
这个谎话可是一种资产
I have lived this book twice.
我已经活过两回了 像这本说所说的那样
The first time I got a great job, a husband,
第一次 我有一份很棒的工作 一个丈夫
and a kid during my peak fertility years,
还在最佳适育年龄生了个宝宝
and it blew up in my face.
但这一切都当着我的面儿全没了
But now I get another shot at my 20s.
但是现在 在这"20几岁" 我又重生了
Nobody understands
没人能比我
the importance of this book more than I do.
更了解这本书有多大的意义了
I will tell you what...
让我来告诉你吧...
I'm gonna sign with Millennial.
我会和80后签约
Really? Dr. Wray...
真的吗? 瑞医生...
On one condition...
但有一个条件...
I use you as a case study.
我要拿你作案例研究
I know how to keep a secret.
我知道如何保密
Nobody knows who that sample chapter is about,
没人会知道那个试读章节讲的是什么
and she is one of the world's highest-paid musicians.
她还是这个世界上薪酬最高的音乐家之一呢
The girl who kept getting into no-criteria relationships,
这个女孩儿不停地陷入无基准恋爱中
who channeled her heartbreak into her work.
她把悲痛化作力量 全身心投入工作
Oh, my gosh. Is it Tayl... Sorry.
我的老天 这是霉... 抱歉
Doctor-patient privilege.
医生-病人保密协议
You know, I actually admire you.
其实我挺佩服你的
It's a completely ludicrous idea,
这完全就是一个荒唐的主意啊
and you are pulling it off.
但你却成功了
Thank you
谢谢您
We got the book.
我们拿到发行权了
Oh, my God! We got the book?
我的天 我们拿到了?
Go to Gawker.
上谷歌♥搜下
"Millennial Publishing
"80后出版社
Publishing millennial guide book.
将出版80后指南
Baby imprint scores huge get."
新生出版社成绩斐然"
We are gonna get hammered tonight.
今晚我们要一醉方休
This is Dr. Wray.
我是瑞医生
Jane, it's Cheryl Sussman.
简你好啊 我是谢丽尔·萨斯曼
I saw the announcement.
我看到公告了
There's something you need to know
关于你活力四射的出版人
about your hip, young publisher.
有些事你得知道
Liza Miller, who's trying to pass herself off
莉萨·米勒 一直冒充自己是个80后
as a millennial, she's 40.
其实她已经40岁了
I wish I could say that I'm surprised to get this call,
我真希望我对你这通电♥话♥感到惊讶啊
but it seems that you are very well versed at this.
但貌似你在这一方面真的很擅长啊
At what? Blackmail.
哪方面? 勒索
Is that something you really want on your timeline
在你的人生已经走到这个骨节眼上了
this late in the game, Cheryl?
有什么事你是很想要的吗 谢丽尔
You know, I just did an hour
上个月我刚刚我开了个播客
on corporate ageism on my podcast last month,
是关于公♥司♥年龄歧视的
and I would really hate to have to repeat myself.
我真的很不想再重复一遍
She told you.
她跟你说了
I can't really discuss another patient,
我真的不能谈论另一个病人的事儿
but if you'd ever like to talk about your anger issues...
但要是你想谈谈你的愤怒症...
Hey! Happy birthday!
嘿! 生日快乐!
Have you seen this?
你看到这个了吗?
How do you have this already?
你们怎么已经知道这消息了?
Oh, so you knew about it?
所以你早就知道了?
Well, how did you know about it?
你们是怎么知道的?
I hate... follow Greta Lin on Instagram.
我真的很讨厌在微博上关注格里塔·林
Ugh. She is so perfect.
她太完美了
Liza, look, he doesn't mention you once.
莉萨 他一次都没提到你
His dumpy roommate
他那个矮胖室友
gets more play in that article than you do.
在文章里的戏份都比你重
Yeah, it's basically a glossy Tinder profile.
是的 这就是一份吹上天的陌陌个人介绍
Uh-huh. Give me.
就是 给我
"While strolling Bedford Avenue,
当他漫步在贝德福德大街
a few girls noticeably tousle their hair.
几个姑娘故意地撩拨着她们的头发
One waves longingly from across the street,
其中一个饥渴地在街对面使劲招手
but he maintains that for now,
但他却不为所动
his heart only belongs to Inkburg."
他的心只挂念着他的刺青店"
I mean, he didn't write it.
我意思是 这不是他写的
Liza, are you listening to this?
莉萨 你能不能听进去我们的话啊?
According to "The New York Times,"
根据《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》所说的
you don't exist. Seriously!
你根本不存在于他的生活里 讲真!
Liza, what an ass...
莉萨 他是有多混...
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Josh, we were just reading an advance of the article.
乔什 我们刚在读文章的前半部分呢
It's fantastic. Yeah, yeah.
真是棒极了 是啊 是啊
You come off great in it.
文中的你好棒呀
Yeah, I guess it just slipped your mind
是啊 我猜你可能忘了
that you have a girlfriend.
你有女票这件事儿了
No, no, it's fine that I'm not in it.
不 没提到我也没关系的
No, it's not fine that you're not in it.
不 没提到你这有很大关系
You know what?
你造吗?
I'm sorry to be so real here, Josh,
抱歉我实话实说 乔什
but it's my birthday,
但今天是我的生日
and we're all getting a little too old to play pretend.
我们已经过了玩过家家的年纪了
Do you care about her at all?
你到底在乎她吗?
Does she mean anything to you?
她在你心中有份量吗?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表