剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
So I text Caitlin to say,
所以我给凯特琳发了短♥信♥
"What are we doing for your birthday on Friday?"
讨论 "我们怎么庆祝你周五的生日?"
And she's like, "Dinner? Brooklyn?"
她就说 "晚饭? 在布鲁克林?"
And I'm like, "Yeah, can't wait."
然后我说 "噢 很期待"
And then she was like... I have bad news.
再然后她就... 我有个坏消息
How much longer is this story gonna take?
你这破事儿还要讲多久?
She wants to invite David to dinner.
她想请大卫一起来吃个晚饭
What could be worse news than that?
还有什么消息比这更糟的了?
Oh. I see.
啊 真的有
That's the girl who wrote the story
格丽塔
about Josh for "T Magazine"...
就是给T杂♥志♥写了乔什那篇文章的
Greta.
那个女人
Ugh, what a whore.
真是个婊砸啊
That's a little harsh.
你这话儿说得过了点吧
I mean publicity whore.
我指的是站街女啦
That's fair.
这还差不多
Since when is he a Friend of the High Line?
从什么时候开始他是《潮流前线》的朋友?
He doesn't even know the High Line.
他连《潮流前线》是什么鬼都不知道
Well, he does like to get high.
不过 他确实喜欢穿得潮帅一脸
Well, at least he looks happy.
起码他看起来挺高兴
That's all that matters.
那才是最重要的
Yeah, 'cause he's high.
是啊 他也太朝前看了
Public humiliation.
真是当众羞辱啊
Good morning.
早上好
My ex, Andy, and his husband Eduardo
我的前任 安迪 和他的丈夫 爱德华多
had their engagement
在纽♥约♥时♥报♥上登了
printed in the "New York Times."
他们订婚的消息
They were the featured couple
他们是很有特色的一对
with the color pictures, so I get it.
看着那个彩照 我就懂了
Yeah, we just broke up, so it's pretty tough.
没错 我们刚分手 挺难受的
I'm feeling... Liza, let's not wallow in it.
我感觉... 莉萨 别沉浸在悲伤里了
We have a lot of work to do today.
今天我们还有很多工作要做呢
Right.
对
You have a conference call at 9:00,
您九点有一场电♥话♥会议
a marketing show-and-tell at 10:30,
十点半有一个市场展示说明
and you are Skyping with Greg from Powell's at noon.
还有中午要和鲍威尔公♥司♥的格雷戈视频通话
Great.
很好
Make a reservation at Aureole for 12:30.
在楼下餐厅订十二点半的位子
I'm taking you to lunch.
我要带你去吃午饭
Oh, okay.
噢 好吧
And I have a jacket to cover up...
我要拿件夹克把这个...
that.
包起来
This is nice.
这里挺好的
Nice? This is a power booth, Liza.
才挺好? 莉萨 这是个带有巴拉拉小魔力的座位呢
From here we can see and be seen
从这里 我们可以看见进来的每个人
by everyone who comes in,
他们也能看见我们
and it was lit by the same guy
而且推荐这个位的人就是
who did Angela Lansbury's return to Broadway,
那个让安吉拉·兰斯伯瑞回归百老汇的人
so from two booths back, we look like infants.
从后面两个位置看我们 简直就是妙龄少女的背影呢
You want my advice on your breakup?
你想让我在分手这件事上给你点建议么
Sure. Invest in yourself.
当然 去投资自己
Put everything into your career. It'll pay off.
全身心投入到你的事业里 会有回报的
Romance is...incidental.
爱情...总是飘离不定的
But you work hard enough, and you will always have a job.
但如果你足够努力 你总会有份漂亮的工作
Oh, okay.
好吧
I guess.
我觉得也是
And maybe someday...
没准 哪天...
I will join you at your power booth.
我会跟你 坐在你的巴拉拉小魔力座位上
Diana, if I have a power booth,
戴安娜 如果哪天我真有了这个座位
you'll be the first person I invite.
你会是我第一个邀请的人
Christ, Jackie Dunn just walked in.
天哪 杰基·邓恩刚走进来
Here she comes. Hide the bread.
她过来了 快把面包藏起来
Jackie, what are you doing below 50th?
杰基 你做了什么? 看起来真不像五十岁
Oh, you know. Just keeping it real.
噢 你知道的 就是让这个看起来像真的一样
Actually, Mark and I just moved to Tribeca.
事实上 马克和我刚搬去翠贝卡
What? It's a hike, but we love it,
什么? 这是一次徒步旅行 但我们都很喜欢
Here you go, Jackie.
给你 杰基
I ran over as soon as I realized.
我已经尽快赶过来了
Oh, is it supposed to rain?
噢 是快要下雨了么
No, it's very sunny, and you can't go out in the sun
不 天气很好 但你十天内都不能直接晒到太阳
for 10 days after...
因为在那个之后...
It has been so good seeing you, Diana.
戴安娜 见到你这是太好了
We really need to get a lunch on the books.
我们真的得吃顿饭好好聊聊那些书
Definitely.
当然了
I don't need you anymore.
你被炒了
I...
我...
You must be Emily, right?
你肯定是艾米莉吧?
I'm Liza, Diana's assistant.
我是莉萨 戴安娜的助理
We've GChatted.
我们微信上聊过
Oh, hi.
噢 嗨
Wow, you're not at all what I pictured.
哇哦 你跟我想象的完全不同啊
You were so nice on the phone, I assumed you were, like,
之前在手♥机♥上和你聊天你很好人的感觉 我还以为你是那种
homely or twee, but you seem totally normal.
长得很丑或者画大浓妆的女孩儿 但你看起来很正常啊
Uh, thanks. You seem normal too.
额 谢了 你看起来也很正常
Hey, there's this young professionals mixer
对了 今晚在切尔西
tonight in Chelsea.
有个年轻白领的联谊派对
They're totally fun, and it's not just publishing nerds.
他们很好玩的 不是出版业的那种呆子类型
It's assistants from all over Manhattan.
曼哈顿所有的助理都会去的
You should come.
你 应该来玩玩
Oh, tonight, I...
今晚啊 我...
She'll be there.
她会去的
Lean in.
前进
Okay.
好吧
Uh, you can go.
呃 你可以走了
Hey, have you ever heard of
嗨 你听说过
the Young Professionals Society?
青年职业协会么?
I got invited to their mixer.
有人邀请我去他们的派对
Yeah, it's kind of dorky.
听过啊 很没瘾的
It's for people who are, like, desperate to move up.
这就是给那些绝望了想振作起来的人办的
You should check it out. What, because I'm desperate?
你应该去的 什么? 因为我很绝望么?
No.
不
Because you're dorky.
因为你很没瘾
Oh, my God.
天哪
Lauren is out of control.
劳伦失控了
She has turned into
她已经变成了
a complete bridesmaidzilla.
一只要上天的婚礼狂魔
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做了
Well, just be honest with her.
那就跟她说实话吧
Tell her you want a low-key wedding.
告诉她你想要个低调的婚礼
I have, and then she pinched my arm
我说了 然后她使劲掐我胳膊
really hard and said, "You're better than that."
说"你应该要个更好的婚礼"
Well, uh, maybe try to get her to focus
那 呃 不如把她的注意力
on a less significant part of the wedding,
转移到婚礼没那么重要的部分
like flowers.
像花什么的
Flowers are everything!
花是最重要的!
Okay, well, something else.
好吧 那就别的
I mean, getting married is stressful.
我意思是 结婚压力挺大的
Just make sure to focus on what's important to you.
确保要把注意力放在你觉得重要的事情上
Says the person who's never had to plan a wedding.
没办过什么婚礼的人说得当然轻松
You got me there.
你说得对
Babe, you have to help me with these wedding decisions, okay?
宝贝 你要帮我做这些婚礼的决定 好吧?
Of course, boo, I got you. We are in this together.
当然 宝贝 我懂 我们要一起准备婚礼
I'm just gonna have to take a call in, like, five.
我只是要接个电♥话♥ 五分钟左右
All right, you two. Let's do this.
好 你们俩来了 让我们开干吧
Uh, Kelsey, did you get my email about the dresses?
凯尔西 你收到我发的那个婚纱裙子的邮件了么
Yes.
收到了
I am not wearing a see-through wedding dress.
我不会穿一件透视婚纱的
Why?
为什么?
Because I don't want my grandma
因为我可不想让我奶奶
to see my Hello Kitty.
看到我的咪♥咪♥
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表