剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Which tent are you in?
你在哪个帐篷?
What do you mean, drop a pin?
你说什么 定位(插一根针)?
Like, on the ground?
要我插在地上吗?
Josh?
乔什?
Josh? Hello?
喂 乔什?
Hello, can you hear me?
你听得到我说话吗
Hey, I'm by the-- uh, the bratwurst tent.
我在烤香肠的帐篷旁边
I like mine with sauerkraut and onions.
我喜欢配上泡菜和洋葱
What?
啊?
I'm kidding. It's--it's Charles.
开玩笑的 我是查尔斯
I'm so sorry to interrupt your weekend.
抱歉打扰你周末休息时间了
I just had a quick question about this "By the Book" Thing.
我只是想简短的问下一些关于我那个书的事
Oh, uh, yeah. No problem.
没问题
Uh, what question do you need help with?
你需要我帮你哪个问题?
"What was your favorite book as a child?"
"你小时候最喜欢哪本书呢?"
Uh, I don't want to lie.
我不想说谎
Why would you lie?
怎么会说谎呢?
I was never much of a reader,
我不怎么爱阅读
but I loved baseball, so I just told everybody
但我喜欢棒球 我跟每个人都说我的棒球教练
that my baseball coach said reading would ruin my eyesight
告诉我读书会使我的视力下降的
and I'd never hit a curveball again.
导致我再也打不出弧线球
I would have guessed you were a bookworm.
我还以为你是个书虫呢
Yeah, when--when your father owns a publishing house,
是啊 当你的父亲经营着一家出版社的时候
most people think that.
大多数人都会这么想
Um, I--I did read comic books at the dinner table,
然而我确实会在饭桌上读一些
which he hated.
他讨厌的漫画书
So not reading was your form of rebellion.
所以你逆反心理是用不读书来体现的咯
Yeah, until I was 12,
是啊 直到我12岁
and then I found more creative ways
之后我还发现了一些新的办法
to torture my parents.
来折磨我的父母
Well, if you're going to lie,
好吧 我是不赞成
which I'm not suggesting, because--
你说谎的 因为
Because lying is bad.
因为说谎是不对的
Uh, yes but, in certain cases, acceptable.
是 但在某些时候也是可以接受的
Even necessary. Go on.
甚至是必要的 继续
I would go with "To Kill A Mockingbird."
要是我 就会选《杀死一只知更鸟》
Excellent idea.
好主意
I don't think that the Hulk is going to cut it.
我不觉得浩克那本书能行啊
Oh my God!
我的天啊
What? Are you okay?
什么? 你还好吧?
Liza? - Yeah.
莉萨? 我在
It was just my boyfriend playing a joke on me.
刚刚是我男朋友开了个玩笑
Oh, I'll let you go.
好吧 那就不打扰你了
Thank you so much for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
It was my pleasure. I'll see you on Monday.
我很荣幸 周一见
Yeah. I'll see you Monday.
好 周一见
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry I was working.
抱歉有点工作的事
I'm just so excited to see you.
见到你实在太兴奋了
I can't believe you're actually here.
不敢相信你来这了
Of course I am. I wouldn't miss it.
我当然要来 我可不会错过
You guys didn't play yet, did you?
你们还没开始吧?
No, no, no, tomorrow, 2:00 p.M.
嗯 明天下午两点
Be there.
来这
Front row, center.
我要选前排中心的位置
Number one fan!
我可是头号♥粉丝!
Number one groupie!
头号♥脑残粉!
This is it.
到了
I pitched it myself.
我自己弄的
Welcome.
欢迎
Okay. Um...
好吧 呃...
Should we blow up the air mattress?
我们要把气垫床吹起来吗?
There is a hole in it.
有个破洞啦
No worries, though, because...
但是别担心 因为...
the ground is soft.
地很柔软
Soft ground usually means...
软土地通常意味着...
Yeah, it's wet.
没错 地很湿
But we're roughing it.
这不是野外生存嘛
Yeah, we are.
是啊
You're such a trouper. You know that?
你知道吗 你真是个可靠的人
That is one of the things I love most about you.
这是我最爱你的地方
That's me. I'm a trouper.
是 我是个可靠的人
Guys?
亲们
I can't do this.
这日子没发过了
Please, I'm not made for roughing it.
拜托 我可不是生来做这个的
All right, I don't know how to start a fire.
好吧 我不知道怎么生火
I'm covered in bug bites.
还被虫子咬了
And a raccoon ate all my Clif Bars.
还有 浣熊吃了我所有的健康条
I'm gonna die out there.
我要死在这了
What happened to going full "Deliverance"?
不是说好了要开启"流浪汉"模式的嘛?
Yeah, that was until I got this bite.
是啊 那是在我被咬之前说的啊
Oh, my God.
我勒个去
Look at the size of that thing.
看看有多大
It's like it's laying eggs under my skin.
就像在我皮肤下产卵了一样
Don't make me go back out there.
别让我再出去了
Ugh. I brought some calamine lotion.
我带了一些炉甘石乳液
Oh, Liza.
莉萨
You're the best.
你最好了
Times like this, I'm glad you're old.
像这种情况下 多么庆幸你年长些
Er, Older and wiser.
成熟且明智
Look, you guys can still get freaky.
哈 你们还是可以继续做♥爱♥做的事儿的
Don't mind me, all right? I won't make it weird.
当我不存在 好吗? 我不会让场面尴尬的
Look at these bad boys. Instant privacy.
瞅见着家伙没 戴上他我瞬间就不在这里了吼
Good morning. Hey.
早上好 嘿
Good morning.
早上好
Just what I needed.
正是我需要的
Thank you.
多谢
Wow. It's cold.
哇哦 是冷的
And also not coffee.
而且还不是咖啡
I couldn't find any coffee.
我找不到咖啡
It's coffee stout.
这是咖啡黑啤
Great, morning beer.
太好了 早上就喝啤酒
You're at BrewGrass Festival, Liza.
你这可是在乡野啤酒狂欢节啊 莉萨
That's how we roll.
就是这么玩儿的
We're gonna have so much fun today.
今天会有很多好玩儿的等着我们
We are going to check out the clogging circle.
我们会去观看圈圈舞
We're going to hit up the whittling tent.
再去看看自♥制♥帐篷
There's the cornhole tournament.
还有丢沙包比赛
I'm just gonna hope that's something different
我只是希望这些东西不是真的是
from what I'm imagining.
我所想的那些无聊的事情
Well...
呃...
Where do I go pee?
要去哪儿上厕所?
Porta-Potty that way.
那边有移♥动♥厕所
Okay.
好吧
Good luck.
祝你好运
I'm a trouper! Yes, you are!
我可是驾轻就熟! 没错 你是的
Ooh, this one is full. Ooh.
哦 这里水漫金山了
Trust me; you're gonna want to go in the woods.
相信我 你还是去那儿的树林里解决吧
Oh, God.
哦 上帝
Hi, Charles.
嗨 查尔斯
You're really putting me out on a limb here.
你真的置我于孤立无援之境了
Well, it'll be a "By the Book" first.
呃 这就是所谓的先按"常理出牌"
Plus, the Hulk is cool!
而且 浩克是很酷的!
Although Robert Louis Stevenson did it first
虽然是罗伯特·路易斯·史蒂文森(19世纪英国小说家)
with Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
和哲基尔博士以及海德先生一起先创作的
So now I'm wondering about my answer to
现在我在想 改变了我的生活的一本书
what book changed my life.
是什么呢
And I should probably say "Freedom,"
我可能应该说《自♥由♥》
but then I would have to explain why.
然后我可能还要解释为什么是这本书
That's a great book. How did it affect you?
那是一本很棒的书 它是怎么影响你的呢?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表