剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
We lost it.
没戏了
They're gonna sign with Harper Collins this afternoon.
他们今天下午就要和人♥民♥出版社签约了
So you think Jade did all of this
那你觉得婕德做的这一切
just so she could throw a drink in Josh's face?
都只是为了可以往乔什脸上洒饮料?
I think that she's getting her 15 minutes,
我觉得她是出够了风头
and she's clearly using them to carry out insane revenge plots.
并利用这个机会来实施变♥态♥的复仇计划
Well, maybe we dodged a bullet.
这样来说的话 我们还躲过了一劫
Totally. She was a monster.
肯定的 她就是个怪物
Well, everybody's somebody's monster.
谁都有看不惯的人
That's true.
那倒是
Hey, Kelsey.
等下 凯尔西
Can you find out from Redmond what time
你能不能从雷德蒙那打听一下
they're meeting with Harper Collins today?
他们今天几点和人♥民♥出版社见面?
Maybe. Why?
应该行 怎么了?
See if he'll do us a favor.
问问他能不能帮我们个忙
What are we doing? We're not giving up.
我们要干嘛? 我们不能放弃
Josh, thank you so much for doing this.
乔什 你能答应来太感谢了
There she is! Get down!
她来了! 埋头!
Honey, there's our Uber.
亲爱的 我们叫的优步来了
Oh, what the...?
啊 什么鬼...?
Hey, Jade. Let me out of here!
嗨 婕德 放我出去!
It's okay! Just chill.
没事的 冷静点
Here, have a drink.
来 喝杯酒
Josh has something he wants to say to you.
乔什有话想跟你说
I'm sorry I was an asshole.
对不起 我以前是个混♥蛋♥
Okay, what's going on?
呃 这是怎么一回事?
This... This is me apologizing, okay?
这... 这是我在道歉 好吗?
I'm sorry I disrespected you. I was immature.
很抱歉我以前不够尊重你 我太幼稚了
Yeah, and selfish in bed.
没错 而且在床上也很自私
No, wait, wait, wait!
别 等 等 等一下!
When were we ever in a bed?
我们什么时候上过床?
Okay, whatever. You know what?
好吧 无所谓 你们知道吗?
If you think this lame-ass apology
如果你认为这种弱爆了的道歉
is gonna get me to sign with you guys, then you're wrong.
能让你们签下我 那你们就大错特错了
Come on, Jade, we've all been the bad guy in a relationship
拜托 婕德 谁都会在恋爱中犯错的
at some point, right?
难道不是吗?
I mean, I know I have.
我也犯过错
When I was in college,
上大学的时候
I cheated on my boyfriend with my professor.
我曾经背着我男朋友 和教授在一起
Yeah, well, I gathered a girl posse
好吧 我当时找了帮女混混
to pee in front of your tattoo parlor.
在你的纹身店门前尿尿
Shut up. That was you?
我靠 那是你干的?
There was so much pee.
都尿成河了
Yeah, well, you're lucky we stuck to plan number one.
嘿嘿 你还算幸运我们只执行了一号♥计划
Okay, Jade, listen. Here's the thing.
听着婕德 是这样的
We will kick ass publishing your book.
我们会倾尽所有去发行你的书
Well I'll give you one thing.
嗯 这点我信
I mean, you bitches are pretty desperate.
你们这些小婊砸已经到了绝望边缘
Exactly, would Harper Collins ever kidnap you
完全正确 人♥民♥出版社会绑♥架♥你
and make your ex-boyfriend apologize?
然后让你的前男友向你道歉吗?
Listen, to you signing with "Millennial."
听着 为 "80后版块" 签下你 干了这杯
Yes, let's drink to that.
是啊 让我们干了这杯
I'll keep you posted.
我们再联♥系♥
You owe me so many "fire escapes".
你欠我无数个 "菊花台"
Wow, there are so many amazing authors that are here.
哇哦 好多大牌作家啊
I know, I just saw Joan Didion at our table hoarding gift bags.
是啊 我才看到琼·迪迪翁在我们那桌搜刮礼品袋
Girls! Ah!
姐们儿们! 嗨!
I was hoping I would see you here.
我就知道能在这见到你们
I've got good news. Drum roll...
我有好消息 鼓声响起来...
Jade is accepting your offer!
婕德准备接受你的提议了!
What? Really?
什么? 真的吗?
Yes, of course, there are still a few details
是的 当然还有一些细节
that we need to work out,
需要我们再敲定下
but consider this deal as good as done!
但是你可以认为她已经同意了!
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
Now Jade wants to tweet it out so the blogs pick it up,
婕德想在推特上先发出来 好让博客们转起来
is that cool?
没问题吧?
Of course. Oh, my God, we are so excited.
当然没问题 噢 天啊 我们太兴奋了
Wonderful. Oh, Jennifer Weiner's here.
太棒了 哦 詹妮佛·温娜也在这
Oh, my God, she already tweeted about it.
噢 天啊 她已经发推了
Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
噢 不 噢 不不不不不不
Gawker just picked it up.
掴客网也转推了
Wait, why did she attach a pic of Charles?
等等 她为啥附了张查尔斯的图?
I've been meaning to tell you about it.
我一直打算告诉你来着的
Take it down now. I think it's too late.
快删了 我想已经晚了
Rihanna just retweeted it.
蕾哈娜刚刚转推
Congratulations on signing your first author.
祝贺你们签下了第一个作家
Redmond just told me the news.
雷德蒙刚刚告诉我
Oh, thank you.
噢 谢谢你
I'm assuming you haven't seen the tweet?
我想你还没看过那条推吧?
No, what tweet? No...nothing, no.
没 说的什么? 没... 没什么
No tweet has been tweeted.
并没有发过神马推
Charles, have you met the lovely Jennifer Ween-er?
查尔斯 这是美丽的詹妮弗·肠儿 (音同weiner, 指小♥弟♥弟♥的意思)
Oh, it's actually Wine-er.
噢 实际上是温娜
Yes, Ween-er. Ween-is.
是的 肠儿 肠子
Wine-er.
温娜
Wine-er, like, just like what's in the glass.
温娜 发音和 杯子里的酒一样
Oh, gee. Jesus.
噢 老天 囧死了
Hello, and welcome to the 24th Annual
大家好 欢迎来到第二十四届
Women in Literature Charity Honors.
女性慈善文学基金年会
Today I will be presenting the prestigious Oprah Award.
今天我将会颁发备著名的奥普拉奖
Charles, I know I speak for every woman in this room
查尔斯 我和这里所有的女士
when I say, how very, very grateful we are
都非常无比地感激
for your generous endowment.
你的慷慨大 "器"
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表