剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Uh, no. No, thank you.
呃 没事 不用 谢谢
I'd throw on my dress,
我想穿来着
but your roommate tore it in half like a phone book.
但你的舍友还是会把它撕烂
Yeah.
就是
I can't believe you brought Lauren here.
你居然把劳伦带到这儿
She could accidentally see something, a photo, who knows,
万一不小心发现了照片什么的
and find out about my age.
发现了我的年龄怎么办
She's so selffocused.
她自我的很
She's barely aware of her surroundings.
估计连自己在哪都不知道
So where is Josh anyway?
话说回来乔什去哪了
Oh, he went home early.
他很早便回去了
On a Friday night?
在星期五晚上
That is not good. - You don't know that.
那可太差劲了 - 你知道个鬼
I also date guys.
我也和男人约会啊
No, I mean, I do feel like things
我是说 我感觉我俩间
have been kind of cooling down between us
也许在房♥事上
in the bedroom.
不太和谐
Yeah, no, I figured that would happen.
哈 我知道怎么回事儿了
What? Josh is really edgy, you know?
什么 乔什比较猴急 你懂的
And you're, like, the nice girl. I know.
而你 好姑娘 我懂的
I know that opposites attract,
我懂互补的性格才相吸
but, no offense, he's probably bored.
但是 无意冒犯 他也许是厌倦了
Hey. No, maybe he is bored.
嘿 不 他或许真的厌倦了
Of course he's bored.
他当然是厌烦了
All of these guys have been watching porn
这些家伙从猜到父母电脑密♥码♥那天起
since they guessed their parents' password.
就整天泡在A片里
It's hard to keep their attention.
很难留住他们的新鲜感
You've got to work at it.
你得想办法
Like, how? Like, be a boss.
该怎么做 比如掌握主动权
Like, you got to get aggro with him.
又或者 跟他闹
Okay.
好吧
Uh, can you be more specific?
呃 能具体点吗
Do you have a leather hood?
你有皮衣制♥服♥么
Uh, no, no. That's too hardcore.
呃 那太色情了
Okay, all right. A penis cage?
好吧 要不玩丁丁锁?
A what?
玩什么?
Fishnets and a finger up the butt?
穿上网眼衣然后来个手指爆菊呢
I think I know what I need to do.
我想我知道要干嘛了
Can I help you?
能为您效劳吗
Is that my bathrobe? No.
那不是我的睡袍吗 不是
This bathrobe belongs to a young woman named Liza
它属于一位名叫丽萨的年轻女士
who my roommate Josh used to date.
我的室友乔什曾经和她约会过
Okay. Is Josh home?
好吧 乔什在家吗?
Liza?
丽萨?
I just want you to know, if this is over, it's okay.
我只想让你知道 如果我们没戏了 没关系
I understand, you didn't plan to be
我理解 你不想和
with a 40-year-old divorced mom.
一个40岁单身母亲在一起
Whoa, whoa, whoa. When did I ever say
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 我什么时候说过
You don't have to say anything.
你什么都不要说
It's just--it's what I'm feeling.
我只是觉得
I mean, first this guy didn't want anything to do with me,
首先是你的小家伙不想跟我来电
and then you disappeared from the party.
于是你就从派对消失了
Okay, I'm sorry about that. Don't be sorry.
好了 对不起啦 不用道歉
You should be with someone your own age
你应该和你同龄人在一起
who will go aggro on you and put your penis in a cage,
和愿意跟你撒娇 跟锁上你老二的人在一起
but that's not me.
但那个人一定不会是我
I can't pretend with you anymore.
我没法再和你装下去了
You know who I really am,
你知道我是什么样的人
and maybe that's not enough or it's too much, or just--
而且你对我的了解一点也不准确
Shh.
嘘
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Okay, look.
好了 听着
The other night,
那天晚上
I just drank a little too much.
我喝得有点多
Seriously.
是真的
But tonight, everybody started asking me all these questions,
但今晚 每个人都跑来问东问西
and it got really weird,
实在很不爽
and I just--I left.
我索性就走了
I can't be put in that position again, babe.
我不想那种场景以后再发生 宝贝
Like, come on, I can't lie to your friends.
别这样 我不能骗朋友的
You know, they're my friends too.
你知道的 他们都是我的朋友
But you don't understand; I have to lie about my age
但是你不了解 我必须隐藏自己的年龄
at work, or I'll get fired.
否则 我就会被炒
I mean, you could tell Kelsey.
我意思是 你可以告诉凯尔西
She'd be shocked, but she'd get over it.
她会大吃一惊 但她会想开的
She's not gonna turn you in.
而且她不会告发你的
Kelsey loves you.
凯尔西那么爱你
She's crazy about you.
她非常喜欢你
I'm crazy about you.
我也是
Really? Really.
真的吗? 真的
Ugh.
嗯
I'm gonna need that bathrobe drycleaned.
我要拿那个浴袍去干洗
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
First of all, I want to thank you
首先 我想谢谢你
for giving me my big break in this business.
谢谢你在工作上给我了这么好的机会
Without you believing in me, I--
如果没有你相信我 我--
I know about the Hachette offer.
我知道阿歇特想挖你过去
Oh.
噢
I can't match their money,
我没有他们壕能给你那么多钱
but I can offer you something
但我可以给你
that you won't get anywhere else.
你在别的地方得不到的东西
Your own imprint geared towards 20-somethings.
你会有你专属的出版说明 面向20来岁的年轻人
You'll choose the projects.
你来选择项目
You'll have editorial control, and you can pick your team.
你来决定编辑事务 而且由你来组建自己的团队
Are you serious?
你认真的吗?
Yeah.
是的
It's a big step up,
这是一个很大的挑战
but I think you're ready.
但我觉得 你准备好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Is that a yes? Yeah.
那你是答应了? 是的
Yes.
是
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Um, there's something that I need to tell you.
嗯 有些事我想告诉你
Will you sit down?
你可以坐下吗
No.
不
You sit.
你坐
Charles just gave me my own imprint.
查尔斯刚答应给我专属的出版说明
What?
什么?
For millennials, by millennials.
80后写 80后看
I get to run it.
我要大干一场了
That's fantastic!
太棒了!
It's gonna be huge, and I want you to be a part of it.
这将会是一个大工程啊 而且我想和你合作
Really? Of course, yes! You're smart.
真的吗 当然啦 你又聪明
You're young. You have great taste.
又年轻 品味又好
I don't want to do this without you.
我不能没有你
Then I'm here for you.
那么 我就这为你准备着
We're gonna be 26yearold bosses.
我们将会成为年仅26的大老板
Wait, you had something to tell me.
等等 你是不是有事要告诉我
Nothing.
没事
Yay! Ah!
耶! 啊!
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表