剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, crown my ass.
嗨 快给我戴上
Misty Copeland, and Diane Rehm.
Misty Copeland和Diane Rehm
You know, it's so nice to be at an event
你造吗 这场活动最好的地方就是
without Terry Gross here hogging the spotlight.
Terry Gross这厮没来抢掉所有的聚光灯
Actually, she's on her way.
事实上 她正在过来的路上
She had a late dinner with Michelle Obama.
她和Michelle Obama吃饭吃过油了
Princess, may I escort you to my heated trailer?
公主殿下 我能护送您去我温暖的房♥车吗?
Oh, actually, I need to find the little princesses' room.
噢 事实上 我得去趟小公主的房♥间先
Ah, yes, of course.
啊 是的 当然了
Excuse me.
抱歉
Mom?
妈?
Caitlin.
Caitlin
Yeah, I tracked you here.
我跟踪你到这
I want to see what your big secret job is.
我想看看你那神秘的工作到底是什么
Uh. Princess Pam Pam.
呃 公主Pam Pam
Yeah, can I?
合照个?
Thanks.
多谢
Here you go.
拿着
Beware the wrath of the sky.
当心天空的怒火
Oh, my God you're a costume character in Times Square?
噢 我的天啊 你是个时代广场的角色扮演陪照的?
Just for today.
只是今天啦
You do this for me, to put me through school?
你为了我♥干♥这个 让我能上大学?
I know. I'm so sorry. The costume's too...
我知道 我真的很抱歉 还有这身衣服...
No, don't be sorry.
别 不用道歉
You're amazing, Mom.
你太棒了 老妈
I love you.
我爱你
And don't worry.
而且不用担心
All right, the minute I get home,
我一到家
I'm signing up for chemistry.
就马上报名学化学
What? Really?
什么? 真的吗?
Yeah, absolutely.
是啊 当然真的
If you're working this hard, I've got to bring it too.
如果你都这么努力的工作 我也要努力学习
Okay, good.
好吧 太好了
Comedy tickets. Hey, do you like comedy?
喜剧门票 嗨 你喜欢喜剧吗?
No, thanks. No comedy tonight.
不要 谢谢了 今晚没喜剧
Okay, I love you.
好了 我爱你
Sweetie, I'm so sorry, but I got to go.
亲爱的 我真的很抱歉 但我必须得去工作了
Oh, okay.
噢 好的
See you back at home. All right.
那回家见 好的
Right? Be safe.
好么? 路上注意安全
Okay.
好的
Hey, Fowler, it's Thad.
嗨 Fowler 我是Thad
Can I get your password for the Dartmouth website?
能给我你达特茅斯学院的密♥码♥吗?
I need some dirt on an alumni.
我要找点儿校友录里的污点
Thanks, man. I'm in.
谢啦兄弟 我登进去了
Damn.
我掉了个去
Fans of the Royal Saga,
皇室传奇的粉丝们
are you ready to find out who really wears the Crown of Kings?
你们准备好揭晓戴上国王之冠的人了吗?
Some of us already know.
我们早知道啦
Now, when the doors open,
当门打开以后
please proceed directly to the registers
请以此排队前往
in an orderly fashion.
登记处
Now, are you ready?
好 你们准备好了吗?
Let the countdown begin in five...
倒数开始 5
Four,
three,
two, one.
2 1
Finally our day is done.
活动终于结束啦
Yes, finally.
是啊 终于结束了
And now, my Princess, I get to eat you.
现在 我的公主 我可以吃掉你啦
I'm at the Four Seasons.
我住在四季酒店
Okay, we are done here.
好的 活动终于结束啦
This princess needs rescuing...
这位公主需要援救...
been on her feet all day.
她站了一整天啦
Charles.
Charles
Edward, I'd like to introduce you to Diane Rehm.
Edward 我给你介绍下 这位是Diane Rehm
I just got my copy.
我刚买♥♥了一本
Would you be good enough to sign it?
你愿意给我签个名吗?
I'll do something even better.
我给你个比签名更棒的东西
I'll tell you how it ends right now.
我现在就告诉你大结局是什么
But if I tell you, I'll have to eat you.
但是如果我告诉你 我就必须吃掉你哦
Challenge accepted.
接受挑战
Thank you for stepping in with Edward.
多谢你帮我挡掉Edward
I should've done it hours ago...
我早该这么做了...
Except... I know.
只是... 我知道的
He's a... he's a big deal for Empirical.
他是...他对经验出版社很重要
Oh, to say the least.
哎 何止啊
The truth is, every time that he comes to town,
实话说 他每次过来
I can't breathe.
我都紧张地难以呼吸
The idea that my company...
一想到我的公♥司♥...
my grandfather's company...
我祖父的公♥司♥...
can't exist without the overwritten fantasies
没了这猥琐老头的浮文巧语的魔幻小说
of some handsy old man...
就难以支撑下去...
They really are overwritten.
真的是很浮文巧语
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you sure you don't want to know about the sales on Amazon?
你确定你不想知道亚马逊上的销量吗?
Um, only if they're good.
除非销量很好
What?
怎么样啊?
It's number one by a mile.
是销量第一而且已经爆表
That's wonderful.
太好了
Oh, I thought you'd be happier.
噢 我以为你会更开心点儿
Ahh, I'm...I'm more relieved than...than happy.
啊 我...我是欣慰更...更多点儿
There's this small part of me that...
其实我心里总有那么一点点...
that always secretly hopes that maybe this time...
悄然地希望也许这一次...
The whole thing would just come crashing down already?
所有的事情终于完全搞砸?
It's a lot year after year of wondering if we'll make it.
年复一年我都在想什么时候公♥司♥会开不下去了
And sometimes I wonder what it would be like
而且有时候我还在想如果真的开不下去会怎么样
if the bottom dropped out and I had to start over again.
如果公♥司♥倒闭了我不得不重新开始我的人生
What would I do?
我该怎么办?
What would you do?
那你会怎么做?
I don't know.
我真不知道
Well, what's something you've always wanted to do,
那 你有没有一直很想做
something you couldn't do because of your job?
但是因为工作一直没机会做的事儿?
Do you really want to know?
你真想知道吗?
Yeah.
是啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I've...I've got to go.
我...我得走了
What happened?
怎么啦?
I'm sorry. I just...I really have to go.
真的很抱歉 我...我必须得走了
What's wrong? Here.
到底怎么了? 给你
Keep...keep...keep the coat.
别...别...留着衣服
Thank you.
多谢
Liza, are you stressed?
Liza 有点儿抑郁啊?
You look like you've aged, uh...
自从上次见面 额...
14 years since I last saw you.
你看上去简直老了14岁
I texted you, like, 100 times last night.
昨晚我给你发了快100条短♥信♥
Oh, yeah, I was sleeping like a baby.
噢 是么 本宝宝睡得太香了
Leverage does that for you.
有优势是这样的
All right, what do you want, Thad?
好吧 你想怎么样 Thad?
Okay, here's how this is gonna work.
听着 接下来这么做
You are gonna delete that video.
你会把那段视频删掉
You are going to attend our wedding as a bridesmaid.
然后你会以伴娘的身份参加我们的婚礼
And I will let you keep your job as long as you keep me happy.
只要你把我弄得高高兴兴的我就会让你保住你的工作
What does that mean? I don't know yet.
什么高高兴兴的? 我还没想好呢
But I'll figure it out.
到时候再说吧
You know what?
你猜怎么着?
You do what you got to do, but I'm showing her that video.
你想怎么做随您大便吧 我会给她看那段视频的
She deserves to know what kind of person
她应当知道要和她分享下半辈子的人
she's gonna be spending the rest of her life with.
是个什么样的人♥渣♥
You can tell everybody about me.
随你去把我的事儿告诉谁
I don't really care anymore.
我不在乎了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表