剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Who follows your daughter, who follows this band.
她粉了你女儿的 你女儿粉了这个乐队
Two tweets and a snapchat later,
看了两条微博一张照之后捏
We come to learn you have a new man in your life.
我们推测到 你给自己找了个男票啊
I think someone's buying real estate in cougartown.
我猜某人在熟♥女♥镇里买♥♥了房♥啊
Go get me a pinot grigio.
给我买♥♥杯灰皮诺去
I am so sorry.
真是很抱歉
I made him swear 100 times not to say the word "cougar."
我已经让他发誓100次了不让他说“熟♥女♥”这个词了
Which only guaranteed that he would.
这样只会让他一直说
Don't worry about it.
别担心这个啦
We'll be out of here in just a second.
我们马上就走的
We're having dinner nearby.
我们在旁边吃饭
I just wanted to--
我只是想来...
Is that him?
就是他嘛?
Uh, yeah.
呃 是的
Shut the front door. oh, stop it.
我曹操你个抹布啊 哦 别这样
He's not a prize steer.
他又不是靠脸吃饭的
Here I've been worrying my head off about you.
我这里还超级担心你呢
Meanwhile, you have been living the dream.
而你 居然过着天堂般的生活
How does this happen?
怎么勾搭上的?
Oh, you know how these things happen.
哦 你知道 大概就这样咯
No, I don't. I honestly don't.
不 我不知道 我真心不知道
Hey. Hey, Josh.
嘿 嘿 乔什
This is my very good friend Michelle from New Jersey.
这是我在新泽西的好朋友 米歇尔
That’s cool. It's nice to meet you.
不错啊 很高兴见到你
Oh, you guys are great. I love your sound.
哦 你们很厉害 我超爱你的嗓音的
Oh, thanks. Oh, this is my husband, Tom.
哦 谢谢 哦 这是我老公 汤姆
Oh, thanks. Oh, this is my husband, Tom.
我叫乔什 嘿
Josh. Hey.
我叫乔什 嘿
No, I, uh--i was just saying
这样 我 呃 我之前就说
There's so much about Liza's life
有很多关于莉萨的的事情
That I don't know anything about, you know?
我都不了解呢 对吧?
Like the whole part of your life you spent in New Jersey.
比如你在新泽西住的那段时间的一切 我都不知道
Part of her life?
那段时间?
Well, this is pretty much the highlights reel right here.
其实 在那里的事情他们都知道啦
Shh, we don't want people to
嘘 我们不想让别人知道
know that we're from New Jersey.
我们是从新泽西来的
We got fake ids saying we're from Oregon.
我们办了假证 上面写着我们是从俄勒冈州来的
I love your shirt. Oh, thank you.
我很喜欢你的衣服 哦 谢谢
My daughter gave it to me 'cause i'm kind of a foodie.
我女儿给我的 因为我是个吃货啦
I love truffle butter.
我超爱松露奶油汤(爱♥液♥的一种)的
Do you? I’m kinda famous for it.
是吗? 大家都知道我爱这个
Oh, you guys should come for dinner.
哦 你们也应该一起来吃晚餐
And to see the trellis.
然后去看享乐亭
The trellis.
享乐亭
I am such a space noodle.
我简直太二了
How could I not even mention the new trellis?
怎么都没提起新的享乐亭呢?
Well, let's not say anything.
这样 我们先别说什么
You'll just have to come over for dinner
你们自己过来吃饭
And see for yourself.
然后亲眼看就是了
Oh, that-- well, I'll call you.
哦 那...这样 我再打电♥话♥给你们吧
Well, screw that.
去你的
What are you doing tomorrow night?
明天晚上你们有事嘛?
We're free. Oh, no.
我们没事 哦 不行
So are we. Tomorrow's n
我们也是啊 明天要...
Tomorrow night sounds great.
明晚可以啊
awesomesauce! truffle butter!
酱好棒! 和松露奶油一样棒!
yeah. dinner, okay.
是啊 晚餐 好吧
Well, enjoy your night.
那 好好吃饭去吧
Yeah, i'll text you. Oh, yeah, all right.
好 我们短♥信♥联♥系♥ 哦 好的 行吧
Nice to meet you. Yes.
很高兴见到你 是啊
So, so nice to meet you. Yeah, you too.
真的很非常高兴见到你 是啊 我也是
It is just yeah, tomorrow.
简直了... 嗯 明天啊
Do you have any idea what you just did?
你知不知道你做了什么?
What?
怎么了啊?
They seem like really nice people.
他们看起来人蛮不错的啊
I--this will be fun. I am excited.
我...会很有趣的啦 我很高兴
Can I ask you one question, though?
不过我能不能问你一个问题啊?
What's a trellis?
啥是享乐亭?
If it's making you this crazy,
如果你真的很抓狂
Just call and cancel.
你可以打电♥话♥取消啊
I can't.
臣妾做不到啊
Josh really wants to go.
乔什很想去
What's more important, what you want or Josh wants?
哪一个才更重要 你想要的 还是他想要的
I can't decide. you pick.
我选不出来 你帮我选
You need me to tell you to pick you?
你想让我告诉你选你?
Woman up.
女士优先
You say that like I know who I am,
你说的好像我知道我是谁
But don't, because I am no longer a person.
但是不是 因为我现在已经不是一个人
I'm a game of risk.
我是个冒险的游戏
Ugh, all right.
好吧
Here are all the people who know me
这些是知道
As a 40-year-old mom from New Jersey.
我是一个来自新泽西州的40岁母亲的人
Now, they seem like a fairly distant,
他们看起来离我很远很远
Harmless group of people, but as it turns out,
对我没有什么危害 但是换个角度
It was really a dormant sleeper cell
他们就像个休眠的火山
That just got activated by my daughter.
我女儿一触即发
Now, over here are all the people
现在 这些人都认为
Who think i'm a 26-year-old publishing assistant.
我是一个26岁的出版助理
I like to think of these people
我喜欢这些人
As a nuclear power plant that's, like, gonna explode
就像个随时
At any moment.
要爆♥炸♥的核电站
You know that's not how you play risk,
这不是你怎么冒险的问题
But go on.
但是你继续
All right, now, here is Josh.
现在 这是乔什
Now, Josh fell in love with this version of me
乔什和这个样子的我相爱了
But now knows that this is me, and things aren't as good.
但是如果他知道这才是我 事情就会变遭
He knows everyone over here, and now he knows
他认识这里的所有人 然后又知道了
some of the people over here,
这里的一部分人
including my daughter, Caitlin,
包括我的女儿 凯特琳
who is following him on instagram.
凯特琳还在微博上关注了他
What about me? Why am I not on the board?
那我呢 我怎么没被包括在里面
Because you're home. you're the safety zone.
因为你在家里 你属于安全区
Oh, okay.
哦 这样
Now, all it would take to blow up my life completely
现在要让我生活大爆♥炸♥就只需要
is one more line from here to here.
再多一条从这到这的线
Do you realize what you've drawn here?
你有没有意识你画的是什么啊?
Your life is not a board game.
你的生活不是棋盘游戏
It's a spider web.
而是一张蜘蛛网
But I should be okay, right?
但是那还好吧
'cause I'm the spider.
因为我就是那只蜘蛛
I think you're also the fly.
我觉得你还是一直苍蝇
Redmond , this is unacceptable.
雷德蒙 我无法接受
Jade agreed to a schedule.
杰德同意了安排
I should have the first five chapters
现在我应该拿到
Of her book by now.
她的书的前五章了
And you're telling me this why?
那你现在为什么跟我说呢?
I can't get her on the phone.
我打不通她的电♥话♥
She won't respond to my texts.
她又不回我短♥信♥
She promised to meet me here over an hour ago.
她跟我保证一小时以前在这里跟我见面的
Oh, she promised?
她说了?
Uh-huh, go on.
继续说
Dude, i broke the bank to get this book.
伙计 我耗尽资源来得到这本书
She's an anarchist. What do you want?
她是无政♥府♥主义者 你想怎么样
I want her ass sitting across from me,
我希望她立刻坐在我对面
delivering the pages that she promised,
把她承诺的东西给我
or she's gonna be in breach of contract.
不然她就违反了合约
She will have to return her entire advance,
必须归还所有的预付款
All of it, including your commission.
全部都要还 包括你的佣金
I got it. I got it. I'll handle it.
我明白了 明白了 我会处理的
You do that.
你最好是
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表