剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Uh, not at you.
噢 不是对你啊
Excuse me.
不好意思哈
Mom, where are you going?
老妈 你要去哪?
Mom, you can't just go yell at the tattoo guy.
老妈 你不能直接就去朝那个纹身的人发飙啊
Hey, you. You okay?
嘿 你 你还好吗?
No, I am not okay. Whoa...
不 我一点都不好 等等...
You gave my daughter a tattoo last night.
你昨晚竟给我女儿纹身
What're you talking about?
你在说什么?
Namaste.
合十礼
Oh, my...
哦 我的...
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
I... I did not know that that was your daughter.
我... 我不知道那个是你女儿
I... there were four girls.
我... 有四个女孩儿
They all came in here at the same time.
她们同时来到这儿
I... I had no idea.
我... 我真的不知道
Yep, right on the side boob in sanskrit.
对 就在乳♥房♥♥侧面写着纹梵文
Yeah. Marked for life.
是啊 一辈子的印记
Thank you very much.
太感谢你了
And then you stood me up at a bar
然后你把我晾在酒吧里
and broke with me with a text, which I guess I deserve,
发短♥信♥跟我分手 虽然可能是我真活该
but it still made me feel like crap.
但这还是让我觉得很不爽
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
不对啊等等等等
I didn't stand you up,
我没有失约
and I definitely didn't break up with you.
而且我根本没说要和你分手
Oh, no?
噢 没有嘛?
Sorry, can't make it work.
对不起 我做不到
Baby...
宝贝...
Uh, it's, "Sorry.
额 是 "对不起
Can't make it
来不了
Work."
有工作"
You know, on account of the four girls
是这样 因为有四个女孩
that just barged into my shop.
突然闯入我的店里
Have you ever heard of punctuation?
你听过什么叫标点符号♥吗?
I mean, I thought the meaning was pretty obvious.
我知道 我以为那意思很明显
Well, not at the time.
是的 但那时候不明显啊
Yeah, I see that.
是的 我明白了
So you didn't mean to break up with me?
所以你没打算和我分手?
No.
没有
Good,
很好
'cause I was really sad thinking that's what happened.
因为我会这么想真的好可悲啊
I'm sorry...
对不起...
about everything.
关于这一切
Is there any chance
我还有机会
I can try and make it up to you?
给你做一些补偿吗?
I only have time for a quickie apology.
我只有接受短促道歉的时间
Mm.
恩
Quickies are my specialty.
短促是我的特长
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表