剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Correct. Yeah!
正确 耶!
What? Damn!
纳尼? 靠!
She's really good at this.
她真的很擅长这个啊
All right, next category is the '90s.
好啦 下一个是90年代的题
All right. Now we're talking.
好嘞 现在是我们的主场了
Her name was Lisa Lopes.
她的名字是丽莎 洛佩斯
Her nickname was--
她的昵称叫...
Left Eye! Correct!
左眼 没错
Yes! Next question.
好样的 下一个问题
O.J. Simpson had a house guest...
欧 杰 辛普森有名留宿的客人
Kato Kaelin. Correctamundo!
加藤 凯琳 正确
Okay, here's a hard one, guys.
听好了 这个有点难 伙计们
Who was the mastermind behind the smashing
南茜 克里根暴♥力♥事件
of Nancy Kerrigan's...
的幕后指使是
Jeff Gillooly! Wow. Amazing.
杰夫 吉洛利 哇哦 太棒了
How is she getting all these?
她怎么什么都知道?
She's 40!
她40岁了!
Hey, easy with the word, sweetie.
嘿 说话小心点 甜心
What?
什么?
Two more shots for our winners.
再来两杯给我们的获胜者
No, no. I'm okay. I've had enough.
不不 我不用 已经喝够了
No, no. Keep coming.
没事没事 都拿来
What are you talking about, you've had enough?
你说什么呢 你这就喝饱了?
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
You know what I just thought of? - What?
你知道我刚才在想什么吗? - 什么?
When I was born, you were in middle school.
我出生那会儿 你已经上初中了
I guess so.
我想是吧
And when I was 16, you were...
我16岁时 你已经
You were 30!
你已经30了!
Yep, pretty much always a 14year age difference.
没错 毕竟差了整整14岁
Oh, my God, though.
我的天呐 居然那么多
You're closer to my mom's age than you are to mine.
你快和我老妈子差不多大了
Okay, can we stop doing the math now?
好吧 我们能不做算术了吗?
Yes. Okay.
好 好
No more math. No more math.
不做算术 不做算术
I don't like... ooh.
我不喜欢 噢
Are you okay? Is something wrong?
你还好吗? 怎么了?
No, no, no. We're good.
不不不 没事儿
Okay.
好吧
Okay? Okay.
行吗? 可以
Nope. Nope.
不行 不行
Oh, I know what's happening.
噢 我知道怎么回事了
What?
什么?
I have whiskey dick. What?
我的老二醉了 什么?
Whiskey dick.
醉了的老二
My 40-year-old girlfriend got my dick drunk.
我的40岁女票把我的老二弄醉了
Sorry.
抱歉
Good morning.
早上好
That remains to be seen.
还说不准呢
You look tired. - Ah, yeah.
你看起来很累 - 恩 是啊
My boyfriend and I got into some whiskey last night--
我和我男朋友昨晚喝了些威士忌
Not interested.
没兴趣
I need you to be surgically attached to your phone
我要你在接下来的48小时内
for the next 48 hours.
时刻守着你的手♥机♥
Um, okay.
额 没问题
Laura Hillenbrand's new book is coming up for auction.
劳拉·希伦布兰德的新书准备拍卖♥♥了
The second it is released to the bidders, I will text you.
消息一公布给竞拍者 我会马上发短♥信♥你
You will drop everything and sign out a watermarked copy
你要放下手头的所有事 去她的代理人办公室签一份盖章的副本
from her agent's office and hand-deliver it to Charles.
再亲手交给查尔斯
That's exciting.
那听起来真不错
I loved "Seabiscuit" And "Unbroken."
我超爱"奔腾年代"和"坚不可摧"
Liza, if you want to be taken seriously,
丽萨 如果你想得到重视
you can't just blurt out your unrequested opinion.
你说话就该长点脑子
This is not a Gallup poll.
这可不是盖洛普民♥意♥测验
I bet "Seabiscuit" Would love a Gallup poll.
我打赌"奔腾年代"会想要一个民♥意♥测验的
Honestly, it's like you have some form
说真的 你这是
of literary Tourette's.
抽风了吧
Hey, how's it going?
嘿 还好吗?
Not good.
不好
I'm looking for the next Rob Olive.
我在找下一个罗伯·奥利弗
I stayed up all night reading Sick Lit books,
我整晚都在读病态派的书
and now I'm pretty sure I have five different kinds of cancer.
现在我可以确定我得了5种癌症
You?
你?
Actually, can I ask you something?
事实上 可以问你点事儿吗?
Yeah.
当然
Has Thad ever had trouble performing?
萨德那方面出过问题没?
Like a coke poke?
你指戳可乐?
What's a coke poke? The worst.
什么叫戳可乐? 最糟的那种
It's like running as hard as you can to a finish line
就是使劲儿到顶点
that never, ever comes.
却怎么也到不了
Oh.
哦
Sore for days. Yeah, no.
疼好几天呢 可不是 不
That's not Josh's thing,
乔什不是这样
but last night, we were out, and we were drinking...
昨晚 我们出去了 还喝了酒
Wait, you and Josh are back together?
等等 你和乔什又在一起了?
Yeah, we're, um...
是的 我们 呃
we're trying to work things out.
我们想再试试
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I need a scorecard to keep up with you two.
我得弄张计分卡 这样才能紧跟你俩的关系形势
Well, while you guys are on again,
既然你们复合了
bring him to Hector and Dorf's launch tonight
今晚来参加赫克托和多尔夫的发布派对吧
because their parties give everyone a boner.
他们的派对超赞的
It's Rob Olive.
是罗伯 奥利弗
And he wants to meet for lunch.
他想约我吃午餐
Kelsey, thanks for coming. Yeah.
凯尔西 你能来真好 是啊
Oh, I'm so glad we could finally meet face-to-face.
很高兴我们终于见面了
Look, it's important.
我找你有要事
My new story isn't coming.
我的新小说文思枯竭
I'm completely stuck.
完全进入了瓶颈期
All right.
好吧
What's it about?
你写的是什么?
A high school girl gets put on hospice care
故事讲的是一个女高中生在毕业舞会前一晚
the day before her prom.
被送到疗养院接受临终护理
It's a great premise, but it's all I got.
这是个很棒的点子 但我只想到了这些
Okay, what if her friends
恩 她朋友帮她把毕业舞会
bring the prom to her and have it at the hospice?
带到了疗养院举♥行♥怎么样?
Oh, my God.
天啊
That is genius.
你太聪明了
See?
看到没?
I can't do this without you.
没有你我根本搞不定它
So come back to Empirical.
所以说 回经验出版社来吧
No.
我拒绝
I want you to come with me to Hachette.
我想跟你一起去阿歇特
Oh, come on.
少来了
I'm sure their editorial team would just love that.
他们的编辑团队一定爱死我这种人才了
They're preparing you an offer as we speak.
他们现在真的就在给你写邀请函哦
What?
什么?
They know what you're making at Empirical,
他们知道你在经验的成就
and they can do much better.
他们能让你做的更好
Wait till you see this offer.
等你看到邀请函就会明白了
I look forward to seeing it.
我很期待
This is badass.
这里看起来屌♥爆了
What exactly is it?
这些到底是啥?
Hector and Dorf's new collection
赫克托和多尔夫的新藏品
is inspired by Cold War-era ping-pong diplomacy.
创意来自于冷战时代的"乒乓外交"
What the what, what?
什么...啥...啥?
Nixon-era stuff.
尼克松时代的东西
On the invitation, it said that the U.S. Table Tennis team
邀请函上写了: 1971年
were the first Americans to visit communist China
最早访问中♥共♥的美国人
back in 1971.
是美国乒乓球队
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表