剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Today, we mourn the loss of Thad Weber,
今天 我们悼念Thad Weber的离世
a fine son, brother, and fianc.
一个好儿子 好兄弟 好未婚夫
I don't want to lie anymore.
我不想在撒谎了
I'm gonna tell Kelsey everything.
我要告诉Kelsey所有的事情
What? It's just all gone too far.
什么? 已经有点过头了
Liza, I know you want to clear your conscience,
Liza 我知道你想做到为心无愧
but is that really the best thing for Kelsey?
但是那真的是对Kelsey最好吗?
She deserves to know.
她有权利知道事实
Her fianc just died.
她的未婚夫刚去世
Now you're going to tell her that her good friend's
现在你要告诉她 她的好朋友
an imposter that's been lying about her identity
在她身份的事情上欺骗了她
for the past few months?
而且隐瞒了好几个月了?
You may want to consider your timing.
你应该考虑一下时机
I shall fear no evil. You're right.
我应该不惧怕任何邪恶 你说的对
Our faith is what keeps us strong.
我们的信仰让我更坚强
Oh, my God, Josh. Two o'clock.
我去 天哪 Josh 两点钟方向
Life is short.
生命是短暂的
We can't know or question God's plan.
我们不知道 也不质疑上帝的计划
And now, I'd like to ask Thad's brother Chad
现在 我想问Thad的弟弟Chad
to say a few words.
上台讲讲
Oh, my God. Thad has a twin?
我天哪 Thad有个双胞胎兄弟?
Oh, yeah. He never mentioned it?
嗯 对呀 他没有说过吗?
No. Yeah, not surprised.
没有 哈 我怎么一点儿也不惊讶
They didn't really get along.
他们关系并不好
It's no secret that my brother and I
大家都知道我和我哥哥
were super competitive.
以前超级爱竞争
When you're a twin, you work extra hard
如果你是个双胞胎 你要更努力
to distinguish yourself.
来让别人看到你的不一样之处
But we shared a lot of the same interests.
但是我们都有很多相同的兴趣
We...we rowed together at Brown,
我们... 我们在布朗大学一起划船
and we chased the same beautiful girls.
我们追过同一个美女
But whatever we did,
但是不管我们做什么
Thad always had to come out ahead.
Thad总是做的更好更好
So it's no surprise that he...
所以毫无意外的是 他...
he beat me to the big guy upstairs.
他超过我先去了上面
God, that's gonna haunt me forever.
天哪 这场面我一辈子都不会忘得
This is just so weird.
这太诡异了
I mean, I can't even tell who's who.
我是说 我都不知道谁是谁
They called them the Webbervii.
别人觉得他们很不一样呢
Yeah, Chad was the sweet one. Vegan.
对 Chad是那个比较善良的 素食主义者
You know, works for a clean energy nonprofit.
在一个环保源非盈利组织工作
Ugh, Thad was always tricking his girlfriends
呃 Thad总是骗他的女朋友们
into sleeping with him.
跟他睡觉
You know, I'm gonna go find Kelsey.
我要去找Kelsey
I just... want to check up on her.
我就是... 想去看看她
Yeah, yeah. I'll keep an eye on this one.
好好 我来帮你看着这个家伙
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, how you doing?
嗨 你还好吗?
I'm okay.
我还好
This weirdly feels like my wedding.
这感觉就像是我婚礼 好奇怪啊
All the same people are here.
都是一样的人在这儿
Except for those girls. Who are they?
除了这些女孩 她们是谁?
Every time I look over there, they scatter like pigeons.
每次我往那边看 她们就会像鸽子一样受惊散开了
Watch.
看
And why are they crying?
而且她们哭毛啊?
I should be the one that's crying,
我应该是那个哭的人
and I can't. Not a single tear.
但是我哭不出来 一滴泪都没流
You're still in shock.
你还在惊吓之中吧
You should be the one in shock.
你才是应该在惊吓之中的人
You were there.
你那时候跟他在一起
And I still don't understand why were you there?
我还是不知道你为什么在那儿?
Excuse me. I...
不好意思 我...
Oh, Chad, this is Liza.
哦 Chad 这是Liza
She's the one that was there when...
事发的时候她也在那儿...
Oh. Oh, you're the one.
哦 哦 你就是那个人
Oh, my God. You are so lucky you're alive.
我天哪 你真是太幸运了你竟然还活着
Do you realize that there have been
你知不知道
four construction fatalities
今年的曼哈顿已经有了
in Manhattan this year?
四起建筑工程死亡事件?
I already filed a complaint with OSHA,
我已经给职业安全和健康署投诉了
but I hope you'll file as well.
但是我希望你也投诉
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, sure.
哦 对 对 对 当然
Kelsey, I got Thad's laptop, which I'd like to access.
Kelsey 我有Thad的电脑 我想打开看看
Do you have the password? I don't, no.
你有密♥码♥吗? 我没有
He... he was always changing it.
他... 他以前总是换密♥码♥
You know what? Why don't I have
为什么不让我们
the IT department take a look at it?
计算机部门看看电脑呢?
You guys shouldn't have to deal with this.
你们现在不应该应付这个
Oh, no, I... I don't want anyone to see it
不 不 我... 我不想任何人看他的电脑
until I can check his photos and delete his browser history.
直到我检查了他的图片 删除了他的浏览历史以后
You know, just to protect his privacy.
你懂的 就是想保护他的隐私
Thanks, Chad.
谢谢 Chad
You're welcome.
不用客气
Oh.
哦
Okay, that's good.
好了 已经够了
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
You look great.
你看上去起色很不错
I'm sorry. That was inappropriate.
抱歉 我有点用词不当
How's Greta?
Greta怎么样?
Saw some really cute pictures of you guys.
我看到了你们那些秀恩爱的照片
She's good.
她很好
Yeah, she seems really-- really cool...
是的 她看起来真的-- 真的很酷...
and young.
很年轻
So this is crazy.
啊 这有点夸张啊
I mean, you were there.
我是说 你在场
Uh, yeah...
呃 是的...
I was.
我在
Must have been awful.
当时场面一定很糟糕吧
It really was.
确实是
All I've wanted to do since I heard the news
自从我听说了消息我想做的
was just...
就是...
be there for you and...
可以陪着你...
I've thought a lot about you during all of this too.
我也经常有想到你
I'm just...
我只感到...
sad.
难过
Yeah, I'm sad too.
是的 我也很难过
You want to be sad together?
你想要和我一起难过吗?
Um, that was great.
呃 真是太棒了
That was mourning sex.
这是因为伤感的啪啪
What are you talking about? It's 3:00 in the afternoon.
你这说的是什么呀? 现在可是下午3点
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
I missed you.
我很想念你
I missed you too.
我也很想念你
There's so many times when I wanted to say, "I'm sorry."
很多时候我都想说 "对不起"
Josh, you have nothing to be sorry about.
Josh 你没什么对不起的
I'm the one who's sorry.
我才是应该说对不起的人
You deserve everything, and I was selfish.
你配得上世间一起美好 而我太自私了
It's okay. I understand.
没关系 我能理解
No, it's really not.
不 不是那样的
This little lie of mine, it's gone too far.
我撒的一个小慌 后来发展成了一个大谎言
I'm like "The Butterfly Effect."
我就像是那个"蝴蝶效应"
What's "The Butterfly Effect"? It's this theory.
"蝴蝶效应"是什么? 那是一种理论
It's like when a butterfly flaps its wings in Africa,
这个理论是说当一只蝴蝶在非洲搧动了翅膀
it can start a chain reaction
会导致一系列的后续反应
that causes a hurricane in New York.
它会造成纽约的飓风
That's me.
那就是我
Hurricane Liza, Category Five. Yeah.
飓风Liza 风力5级 是的
Leaving a path of destruction in my wake.
等我醒悟已经是一路狼藉了
Yeah. Well, um...
是啊 呃 嗯...
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表