剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I think I like the Rosso better.
我觉得还是罗索迪好喝
Are you in the wine business?
你是卖♥♥酒的嘛?
No, I just drink a lot of it.
没啦 我只是买♥♥酒的啦
Okay, who's over 21 here?
好啦 这里有谁到了法定饮酒年龄啦?
Hi, Mrs. Miller. Hi, Mom.
嗨 米勒女士 嗨 娘亲
We're not drinking.
我们没喝酒
We're just having a wine tasting.
只是在品酒
Mm, Caitlin, why didn't you tell me
恩 凯特琳 你干嘛不早点告诉我
Padma and Michaela were coming for dinner?
帕德玛和米凯拉要来吃完饭?
Oh, no, Mom, you don't have to cook.
哦 不是的 妈妈 你不需要给我们做饭
We're going out. We missed out girl.
我们去外面吃 我们想念我们的好姐妹啦
We drove in from New Jersey to surprise her.
我们从新泽西开来就是为了给她一个惊喜
Where are you guys gonna go?
你们要去哪里呢?
Uh, we're meeting some of Michaela's friends from NYU.
我们要去找米凯拉在纽约大学的朋友
Are you ready? Yeah.
准备好了嘛? 好了
Yeah. Okay. Love you, Mom.
好 爱你哦 妈妈
Love you too. Thanks for the wine tasting.
我也爱你 感谢这个品酒会
We won't be out too late. Nice to meet you.
我们不会太晚回来的 很高兴见到你
We love your art. Thank you.
我们很爱你的艺术品 谢谢
Bye, Maggie. Ciao.
拜 马吉 再见啦
Be safe. Ugh, so cute.
注意安全 天啦撸 真是可爱
Okay, what just happened there?
好吧 刚刚这是发生了什么?
Uh, that's your daughter having a life.
那只是你女儿活得很精彩
I suggest you do the same.
我建议你也活得精彩点
Whexcuse me? Go see Josh.
什... 你说啥 去见乔什啊
You got to grab your moments while you can.
留给你的时间不多啦
Ugh, I think I should give him more time.
我觉得我得再给他点时间
Time to do what? Go meet somebody else?
给他时间干嘛? 去见别的妞嘛?
That might be for the best.
那样说不定是最好的方案呢
I mean, I--I worry that I really may not be
我是说 我担心我还真就不是那个
the person that he fell in love with
他会爱上的人
Liza, don't reject yourself.
丽萨 不要把自己给拒了呀
Okay?
好嘛?
Dude, come on. No, dude, just wait
老兄 拜托 别啊 等等
Ooh.
喔
Ah! All right, stop.
啊 好吧 暂停
Stop. Nope. Nope.
暂停 不行 不要
Not midmission. Dude!
没到记录点呢 老兄!
Ah, it's Liza.
啊 是丽萨
What?
什么?
She wants to do something tonight.
她晚上想约我出去
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. The answer is no.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 绝对不行
Dude, what is your problem?
老兄 你几个意思?
Wha--are you kidding me? She's a nut job.
你逗我呐? 她绝对是个奇葩
She should be locked up in some sort of cougar prison.
她应该被关在那种熟♥女♥监狱
Dude, that is..
老兄 你这话实在...
That's not true. - Come on, man.
那不是真的 拜托 兄弟
She stepped on your heart. She destroyed your soul.
她伤了你的心 毁了你的灵魂
She's a sexual grifter.
还揩了你的油
Will you just give me my phone back?
你能不能把我的手♥机♥还我呢?
Fine...
好吧...
but don't expect me to be around to pick up the pieces.
但到时候别指望我来安慰你受伤的心灵
Can I eat the dumplings?
我能吃饺子吗?
Okay, I'm getting the three dots.
好吧 我有看见这三个点啦
Will someone please explain the dots to me?
能不能有人告诉我这三个点是啥意思?
I think the dots are when someone's typing or thinking.
我觉得是表示有人正在打字或者思考
Okay, now the dots wenay. There's nothing.
好吧 现在点没了 啥都没了
Oh, the dots can be very fickle.
哦 我是听说那些点很花心的
They're back.
他们回来了
Yes! East River Bar at 9:00.
棒! 九点在东溪酒吧见面
Oh, I don't know. What if Caitlin comes home?
哦 这样不好吧 万一凯特琳回来怎么办
Hm, don't worry. I'll keep her distracted.
恩 没事的 我来搞定她
Nobody cock blocks mama.
不能让她挡了她娘的桃花运啊
Hey, what's going on?
嘿 你好吗?
Oh, um, I'm just waiting for my boyfriend.
哦 呃 我在等我的男朋友
No worries.
没事啊
Mind if I wait with you?
介意我和你一起等吗?
Uh, sure,
呃 好吧
but you might just have to get up when he gets here.
但是等他来了你就得走了
He's not gonna, like, beat me up
他不会是要我走到西方极乐去吧
if he sees me talking to you, right?
要是他看到我和你聊天的话 对吧?
I don't think so, but...
我不觉得 不过...
You looked lonely.
你看着很孤独啊
Why are you so shy?
你为什么害羞呢?
I'm not shy. Yeah, you are.
我没有害羞 你有啊
Sitting here by yourself like a little introvert.
独自坐在这里 像是个很内向的人
I bet people think that you're snobby,
我猜别人会觉得你很高冷
but you're really just quiet, right?
但其实你只是比较安静 对吧?
Mm, you nailed me. Yeah.
恩 被你发现了 是啊
I like quiet girls.
我喜欢安静的美女子
You know, quiet's the new sexy. Mm.
对吧 安静是性感的新定义 是啊
So why don't you come out of that hard shell
所以你为什么不敞开心扉
and tell me what else I should know about you?
告诉我你是个怎么样的女子呐?
My daughter just came home from college, and I'm in my 40s.
我女儿刚刚从大学放假回来 而且我四十好几了
I saw my friends, so...
我看到我朋友看 所以...
I got to go,
我得走了
but take it easy.
但你慢慢来
How is your habanero-glazed yellowtail?
你的鰤鱼味道怎么样?
Delicious, I think this is the first time
很好啊 我觉得这是第一次
that a client's ever wined and dined me.
一个客户给我们上酒上菜啊
We need to sign more chefs. Yeah, we do.
看来我们得多签几个厨师啊 是啊
I, actually, don't know if you're aware of the statistics,
我不确定我们也没有意识到这个数据
but the sale of physical cookbooks--
不过纸质的烹饪书籍
Stronger than ever. Of course.
卖♥♥得很好 那肯定
Yeah, it's a real bright spot out there.
是啊 这前途一定光明的
That's why it's worth the effort to sign Flay.
所以福雷绝对值得签啊
I think he's gonna find the combination of us
我觉得他肯定无法拒绝
as a team hard to resist.
我们俩的这个组合
Yeah. That and the money.
对啊 还有就是钱
Do you ever cook for yourself, Charles?
你有没有给自己烧过饭呢 查尔斯?
Uh, no, not in the city,
没有 没在城里烧过
but I love to barbecue
不过我喜欢烧烤啊
at the house in Pound Ridge.
在庞德里奇镇的房♥子里
How about you? Oh, sure, yeah.
你呢? 哦 我也是啊
I like to bake, grill,
我喜欢烘焙 烧烤
spit roast.
烤串
Show me a nice piece of meat, I can't keep my hands off it.
要是让我遇到一块小鲜肉 我绝对会爱不释手啊
You should invite me up to Pound Ridge sometime.
你应该什么时候邀请我去庞德里奇
I'll show you what I mean.
到那儿你就知道我在说什么了
Uh... Peppercorn shrimp.
呃... 蒜香花椒虾
Oh, that looks wonderful. Delicious.
哦 看着很不错 好吃
Mm
啊
Um, Charles, I just want to say,
哦 查尔斯 我就是想说
regardless of what happens with Bobby,
不管波比那里发生了什么
it has been so nice spending quality time with you.
能与你一起做事真的很愉快
Diana,I think you have a... one of your, um...
戴安娜 我觉得你... 有一颗 呃...
You have a little bit of, um...
你有一点 呃...
Hey, guys. Oh.
嘿 你们好 哦
Sorry I kept you waiting. How's dinner?
抱歉让你们久等 这晚餐怎么样?
Oh, simply sensational. You are a genius.
哦 简直棒极了 你真是个天才
I was just telling Diana
我刚刚正在和戴安娜说
what an enormous fan I am of yours, Bobby.
我绝对是你的头号♥粉丝啊 波比
"Boy Meets Grill" Is my Bible.
"男孩邂逅烧烤"简直是我的毛主席语录啊
Oh. Oh, my God.
哦 哦我的天啊
Yeah, you chipped your tooth. Didn't you?
是啊 你牙齿磕断了 对吧?
Yeah, on a peppercorn?
是因为蒜香花椒?
My peppercorn shrimp?
我做的蒜香花椒虾?
You know, I have weak teeth.
是这样 我牙齿很脆
It's, um, my family's from England,
是 呃 我们家族是从英国来的
on my mother's side.
我母亲那边
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表