剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Ah.
啊
What?
怎么了?
Ha, that's weird.
哈 好奇怪
I can't move my arm.
我胳膊动不了了
Oh--that's as far up as it'll go.
哦...我就只能抬这么高了
That is weird.
的确奇怪
What sort of sexual wizardry
昨晚你对我施了
did you perform on me last night?
什么啪啦啦小魔法?
If anyone was doing any wizardry,
要真有人施了啥小魔法
babe, it was definitely you.
宝贝儿 那也绝壁是你
Look at the--look at the difference between the two.
你瞧瞧...瞧瞧这俩胳膊
All right, let me see this.
好好好 我来瞧瞧
Easy, don't--
轻点 别...
You would prefer me not to break your arm?
你怕我折断了你胳膊?
I would prefer that, yes. All right, all right.
没错 我怕 好的 好的
Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! Ah, okay!
嗷嗷嗷嗷嗷嗷! 啊 好啦!
Okay, okay, okay. Ah!
好啦 好啦 啊!
Strange.
奇了怪了
So strange.
奇了个大怪了
That's as far as it goes? Yeah.
只能抬这么高? 嗯啊
Hmm...
嗯...
Does this hurt? Yep.
这样痛么? 痛
How 'bout this? Yep.
这样呢? 痛
This? Yep.
这样? 痛
I think there's a pattern forming here.
我觉得我启动了答痛模式
I'll tell you what you've got here.
我跟你说你这是啥病
Adhesive capsulitis.
粘连性关节囊炎
That doesn't sound good.
听上去猴可怕
They also call it "40-year-old shoulder."
又名"四十肩"
"40-year-old shoulder"?
"四十肩"?
Happens to some people around the age of 40.
常发病于40岁左右的人
Ligaments tighten up for no reason.
韧带无缘无故就会绷紧了
It works itself out in about a week or so.
一星期左右可自行痊愈
Just won't be able to raise your arm above a "Heil."
就是不能抬起胳膊嗨了
That's...inconvenient.
那还真...不方便啊
They have no idea what causes it, or...
不知道为啥导致的么...
Sure they do: age.
当然知道:年龄
Just the kind of thing that starts happening in your 40s.
就是那种四十来岁就会开始出现的症状
You know, you're losing your reproductive function,
身体慢慢失去再生功能
so nature deems you unnecessary
大自然认为你不中用了
and therefore ready for decay.
然后你就等着零落成泥碾作尘
Bone density goes. Your elasticity goes.
骨骼密度不复当年 身体弹性不复当年
Your eyesight goes.
眼睛视力不复当年
With women, there's often
对女性而言
a thinning of the walls of the--
身体某些地方内壁会变薄 比如...
Uh, let's just stick to the shoulder, okay?
额 咱们还是就肩论肩吧?
Well, that'll be fine.
很快就没事的
Just might want to start taking some calcium.
可能要开始补钙了
It's always good to get a head start.
万事宜早不宜迟
Calcium.
钙
I'm sorry you had to hear all that.
很抱歉让你听到这些
Oh, it's okay.
没关系啦
Uh, we better get busy, though,
不过 在你驾鹤西去之前
before you fall apart.
我们要抓紧忙活惹
There's no book? There is no book.
没书? 没书
There never was a book. There will never be a book.
以前没有 以后也没有
We are totally screwed.
我们完蛋了
I can't believe Jade just blew through
我简直不能相信婕德就那么
her entire advance like that and live-tweeted it.
挥霍了所有了预付款还在推特上实时更新
Well, she didn't blow through the entire advance.
她也没败光所有的预付款
I mean, there's still $1,200 left.
还剩1200刀
Ugh, what are we gonna do?
额 我们要咋办?
I'm gonna lay low for morning meeting.
我早会要保持低调
Okay? Wait for lunch. We'll talk about it.
好嘛? 等午餐 咱们再聊
In the meantime, not a word to Charles or Diana.
同时 不能跟查尔斯或者戴安娜说一个字
Okay?
好嘛?
Okay.
好
You wanted to see me?
你要见我?
I just got off the phone with Hugh Shirley's agent.
我刚和休·雪莉的经纪人通了电♥话♥
He wanted me to know, before Hugh's pitch today,
他要我知道 在休今天的宣传之前
Achilles.Com just made
阿基里斯出版社刚
a pre-emptive offer on "The Male Feminist."
为《男性女权主义者》提供先买♥♥权
Oh, for God's sake.
哦 我的天哪
What, they kill all the bookstores,
怎么滴 他们搞垮了书店
and now they have to come after the authors too?
现在又来撩作者啦?
But Hugh would rather not go to Achilles.
不过休不是很愿意去阿基里斯
Really?
真滴么?
Authors are starting to hate them too.
作者也开始讨厌他们了
There's a backlash.
现在强烈抵♥制♥他们呢
That's why the agent was giving me the head's up.
这就是为什么经纪人给我放出风声
I think we still have
我觉得我们
a great chance to land this today.
今天还是有很大胜算
Oh, no, we must. I mean, this could be huge.
哦不 我们必须一举拿下 这可是个大事
It's totally in the zeitgeist.
完全符合时代精神
Couldn't agree more.
完全同意
I want you to take the lead on this.
我希望你来领导这事
I need you on your game today.
我要你今天卯足了精神
I will be gamier than ever.
老娘我♥干♥啥都精力旺盛
I was--I'll be in my office.
我...我回办公室
Liza.
莉萨
Do I have everything there is on Hugh Shirley?
有没有关于休·雪莉的什么东西?
Uh, actually, I just pulled up one of his lectures.
恩 我刚贴上她的一个演讲
It's called "Crushing The Patriarchy From Within."
叫做"打心底鄙视父权制"
I cued it up for you.
我给你找出来
I'm wearing a bosom. Why?
我戴着对咪♥咪♥ 为啥?
Because while a man can never truly know
因为尽管一个男人永远不能真正理解
what it's like to be a woman,
当女人是什么样
it doesn't mean he can't try.
这并不意味着他不能去尝试
And...
这样...
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
I have never felt more beautiful.
我从未觉得自己如此美丽
Oh, good Lord, what a...
天呐噜 这是特么是...
powerful, powerful message...
多么有震撼力的理念啊...
a message that, if I have my way,
若是由我来操作 我能确保这个理念
will be heard by every man, woman
被这个国家所有的男人 女人
and post-pubescent child in this country.
以及过了青春期的骚年听见
I am not going to sell this as a book.
我不会把它仅仅当成书来卖♥♥
No, I'm going to sell this as an anthem,
绝不 我要把它当做赞歌♥来卖♥♥
a call to action for a new generation.
激励新生代人群为此而行动
In my mind, "The Male Feminist"
在我看来 《男性女权主义者》
is "The Feminine Mystique" for the 21st century.
就是21世纪的《女性的奥秘》啊
And in Empirical's hands,
我们经验出版社
you'll be nothing less than the new Betty Friedan.
会让你成为新的贝蒂·弗莱顿
And she would be my point person?
她就是我的首要负责人?
She would.
是的
Then I'm interested.
那我就有点兴趣了
On one condition:
但有个前提条件:
that we make a deal and then
我们的付款协议必须是
you pay me 77¢ on the dollar for that deal.
你们每美元按77美分给我
I want to be paid like a woman,
我希望挣得和女人一样的工资
and I want that to be part of the campaign.
并且我希望连这个一并宣传
That is brilliant.
这真是个好主意
I think we can arrange that.
我想你的要求我们可以做到
Then let's make a book.
那就这么定了
Liza?
莉萨?
Uh, where are we on the Jade Winslow book?
呃 婕德·温斯洛的书进行的怎么样了?
Are we on track?
我们有跟进吧?
Yeah, uh...
是的 呃...
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表