剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
is actually written in Kronish,
其实是用Kronish写的
except for the final sentence.
除了最后一句话
Really?
真的么
You wouldn't care to elaborate, would you?
你不介意详细说明一下吧 对吧?
Afraid not.
恐怕不行
No one can know the ending, unless, of course,
没有人可以知道结局 除非 当然了
you would like to hear it, Princess?
你愿意听一下 公主?
What, the ending to the entire series?
什么 整部小说的结局么?
Of course I would.
我当然愿意
Are you sure?
你确定么?
If I tell you, I'll have to eat you.
如果我告诉了你 我就得吃了你
Oh, well, then maybe...
嗯 那么或许...
Oh, my.
天啊
Now I'll have to eat you.
现在我要吃了你了
I can't believe you know the ending to "Crown of Kings."
我真不敢相信你知道了"国王之冠"的结局
I can't believe he's talking about eating me,
我真不敢相信他一直说要吃了我
and my bosses are just laughing along like it's 1960.
而我的老板只是坐在旁边傻笑 就好像是上个世纪六十年代那样
See, it doesn't matter what decade you're in.
看到了吧 你在哪个年代不重要
The biggest moneymakers get to misbehave.
有钱人总是可以行为不当
Hey, sweetie.
亲爱的
Would you rather sleep or have homemade blueberry muffins
你是想要接着睡觉还是吃一点家里做的蓝莓松饼
and talk before I go to work?
然后在我上班前和我谈一谈
Are you serious?
你逗我的嘛?
Sorry.
对不起啦
Tell Caitlin I'll see her late tonight.
告诉Caitlin今晚晚些时候我再见她
Beware the wrath of the sky.
小心天空的愤怒会毁灭你
I will.
我会的
Is any of that real? It's all real.
有哪个部分是真的么? 全部是真的
Diana convinced Harry Winston to build that crown
Diana说服了Harry Winston完全按照
exactly how it's described in the series.
小说里描述的样子制♥作♥的这个王冠
That crown was on "GMA" And "TODAY" Today.
那个王冠出现在了今天的"早安美国"和"当代"
That crown is trending.
那个王冠会引起一阵潮流的
Donald Trump wants to wear the crown; tell him no.
Donald Trump想要戴一下那个王冠 告诉他不行
Okay.
好的
Amy Schumer wants to wear the crown; tell her yes.
Amy Schumer想要戴一下那个王冠 告诉她可以
And make sure you insist on getting a photograph
然后确保你坚持要她
of us together.
和我们合影
On it. Okay, wait.
明白了 好了 等一下
Is it true that Edward L.L. Moore
Edward L.L. Moore真的告诉你了
told you the ending?
小说的结局么?
Yeah, it was his way of flirting with me.
是的 那是他和我调情的方式
Oh, you have to tell me.
噢 你一定要告诉我
The second I'm legally allowed to, I will.
等到哪天说了不犯法 我会的
Okay, you don't have to tell me who gets the crown,
好吧 你不用告诉我谁得到了那个王冠
but you have to tell me who dies.
但你一定要告诉我谁挂了
Somebody important? Somebody important always dies.
哪个重要角色? 重要角色总是会死
I can't say or I'll be trading my bridesmaid dress
我不能说 不然我就是拿我的伴娘服
for an orange jumpsuit.
去换一件橙色的连衣裤
You love having your little inside scoop, don't you?
你喜欢藏点小秘密 是吧?
Believe me, I don't.
相信我 我不喜欢
I hate keeping secrets from my friends.
我讨厌跟我的朋友之间留有秘密
Code red; your Princess Pam Pam costume was sent
红色警报 你的Pam Pam公主服被送到
to your home address in Brooklyn.
你布鲁克林的家里了
You've got to race over there and get it.
你得赶快过去把它拿回来
Well, how am I supposed to get back to Times Square in time?
呃 那我怎么能及时赶回时代广场
By going quickly.
跑快点咯
Okay.
好吧
Oh, sorry, bye.
抱歉,我得走了
Bye.
拜拜
Thad.
Thad
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
I had a meeting in Midtown.
我刚在中城开完会
I just wanted to give my fiance a kiss.
我只想给我的未婚妻一个吻
Is Liza around?
Liza在么?
Oh, she had to go home to grab something.
噢 她得回家去拿点东西
She has the biggest secret and will not tell me.
她藏了个很大的秘密但她不肯说
She said that? Is she home right now?
她这么说? 那她现在在家咯?
Why are you so interested in Liza?
你怎么对Liza怎么上心?
I'm not.
没有啊
I mean, she's your friend and all that,
因为她是你的朋友嘛
but other than that, zero interest.
除此之外 一点兴趣都没有
Okay, I...I wanted to talk to her
好吧 我...我想跟她谈谈
about honeymoon destinations.
我们的蜜月的地点
And I was trying to surprise you.
而且我想给你一个惊喜来着
Oh, honey.
噢 宝贝
That's the sweetest thing ever.
这真是我听过最甜蜜的事啦
Here's what we'll do.
那这样吧
I'll tell her about my dream honeymoon,
我会跟她说我梦想的蜜月在哪里
then she'll tell you, and then I'll act really, really excited.
然后她会告诉你 然后我就表现得非常 非常激动
Sound good?
听起来不错吧?
Sounds great.
很不错
St. Barts.
在圣巴茨
Hi, Diana.
嗨 Diana
Don't go to Brooklyn. They found your costume here.
不用去布鲁克林了 他们在这找到了你的公主服
Oh, I'm sorry. I can't hear you.
抱歉 我听不清
What about Brooklyn?
布鲁克林怎么了?
Don't go to Brooklyn.
不要去布鲁克林
Take the two to Brooklyn?
坐二号♥线去布鲁克林?
Don't. I won't.
不要 我不会的
I take the L. Just get back here.
我打算坐L线 马上回来
Hey, hey, you mind if I piggyback in?
嗨 嗨 你介意让我进去么?
I'm here to see Liza Miller.
我来这找Liza Miller
Oh, that's my mom. She's not home.
噢 她是我妈妈 她现在不在家
Sorry, that's your mom?
抱歉 你妈妈?
Liza Miller is your mother?
Liza Miller是你妈妈?
Oh, God.
天哪
Please don't tell me you're her new boyfriend.
别告诉我你是她新男友
Ooh, you look nice. Thanks.
噢 你看起来真漂亮 谢啦
I'm going to an absinthe tasting at Maison Premiere.
我要去Maison Premiere参加个苦艾酒品酒会
I'd invite you, but they card.
我本来想带你去的 但他们要出示证件
It's okay. I'm waiting for Mom anyway.
没事 反正我也要等我妈
Her job has, like, mental hours.
她的工作 紧张得要死
Yes, it does.
确实是
Is that all you're gonna tell me?
你就只能跟我讲这些?
I'll tell you this.
我告诉你
Everything she's doing, she's doing for you.
她做的所有事情 都是为了你
'Night, hon.
拜拜啦 宝贝
Good night.
拜
That's the costume?
这就是那件公主服?
Well, yeah, it may be tiny, but at least it's fur.
呃 是啊 有点儿紧身 但是皮草的还行啦
I really appreciate this.
我真的非常感激你能这么做
This is above and beyond.
这简直太超过了
It's...here.
来...吧
Thank you.
谢啦
Pam Pam, Pam Pam, Pam Pam, Pam Pam...
公主Pam Pam, Pam Pam, Pam Pam, Pam Pam...
Ah, there's my princess.
啊 我的公主在这儿
You look perfect, my dear, absolutely delicious.
你看上去堪称完美 我亲爱的 简直秀色可餐
Oh, thank you.
噢 谢谢你
But why don't you have a spear?
但你怎么没拿个矛呢?
I want to see you gripping a long, powerful spear.
我很想看到你紧握一根又长又硬的巨矛
But, uh, Princess Pam Pam summons the power of the sky.
但 呃 公主Pam Pam会召唤天空的力量
She doesn't need a spear.
她不需要巨矛
In fact, she might prefer that men held their own spears.
事实上 她可能更希望男人们能握住自己的巨矛
Hello, everyone.
在场的朋友们 大家好
It's time to find out which lucky fans
是时候让我们来看看到底哪位幸运的粉丝
will get to wear the Crown of Kings
能有幸和Edward L.L. Moore本人一起
with Edward L.L. Moore himself.
戴上国王之冠呢
And don't forget about who's waiting in the wings,
而且别忘了在排队的人里面
our celebrity superfans: Seth Meyers...
还有我们的明星粉丝: Seth Meyers...
Ice-T...
Ice-T...
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表