剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I thought you were making food,
我还以为你在做饭呢
not slicing pie with David.
而不是在和大卫滚床单
Oh, gross, gross, gross, gross.
哦 好恶心好恶心好恶心
Now he's gonna think we have a shot at getting back together.
现在他肯定以为我们还有机会重新在一起了
Well, I can go sneak into your room
那我可以偷偷潜入你的房♥间
and put my pointy knee right into his ball sack.
然后一个高抬腿踢爆他蛋蛋
He'll be hauling ass back to New Jersey
保证他在太阳升起前
before the sun comes up.
就屁滚尿流地滚回新泽西了
Thank you.
谢谢你
This is my mess.
是我把事情搞砸了
Ugh, I'll deal with it...
呃 我会处理好的
in the morning.
明天早上就处理好
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
He's not here.
他不在这儿
Maybe it really was a bad dream.
也许这真是一场噩梦
Nah, it was real.
不 是真的
You had a one night stand with your husband,
你和你的丈夫来了个一♥夜♥情♥
and he left you a note.
他还给你留了张纸条呢
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God.
天哪天哪天哪
"That was fun." Ugh.
"很爽吧" 啊
So something a dentist would say
牙医在给客人做完常规补牙后
after a routine filling.
也会这么说
Ew.
哦
I'm behaving like an actual 26-year-old:
我现在真像个26岁的女生啊
having rebound sex.
为了疗情伤约了个"回头"炮
More like boomerang.
就像玩回力棒一样
And pining over my ex-boyfriend.
还因为我的前男友闷闷不乐
I've re-read all of our texts.
我把以前和他的短♥信♥都看了一万遍
I scroll through our photos whenever I'm bored.
一无聊就翻看我和他的照片
I can't keep doing this.
我不能再这样继续下去了
I'm not some emo teen who just lost her virginity.
我又不是那些刚刚破处的情绪化的小女孩儿
No, you're a 40-year-old mother.
对啊 你是一位40岁母亲
Yeah.
没错
And a 26-year-old marketing assistant.
一位26岁的市场部助理
Right.
对
And a considerate roommate who wouldn't mind
还是一位贴心的舍友
schlepping my sheets to the Laundromat
一定不会介意在她去上班的时候
on her way to work.
帮我把床单送去了自助洗衣店
On it.
一定不介意
Hey, this party is amazing.
嘿 这个派对真是棒极了
But could you imagine if it was my wedding?
但这要是我的婚礼你还能接受吗?
My cousins with their home-schooled children
我的表弟们带着那群还在家上学的孩子
eating sushi off of drag queens?
和人妖一块儿抢寿司吃?
No, this is not a place for churchy cousins.
不 这不是你那些古板的表弟们该来的地方
Whoo. All right, squad.
嘿 小伙伴们
Would you fancy a picture?
你们想合张影吗?
Okay.
好啊
Cheers.
茄子
Long live the union of Kelsey and Thad.
祝凯尔西和萨德百年好合
Okay, you two should go get in line for the Cava chandelier.
你们俩应该排队去玩会儿游戏
I have to go deal with Lordy GuyGuy.
我要去找芙蓉嘎嘎了
Who? Lordy GuyGuy.
谁? 芙蓉嘎嘎
The best Gaga impersonator in the city.
这座城市里最出色的雷帝嘎嘎模仿秀演员
He even impersonates her power trips.
他甚至连她的自以为是都模仿得惟妙惟肖呢
If you'll excuse me...
恕我失陪
So where's Thad?
所以萨德在哪里?
Uh, brah-ing it up somewhere.
呃 忙着和别人吹水吧
He's got all of his work friends here to entertain.
他把他所有的同事朋友都请来玩儿了
Is that, uh, someone from work?
那也是 呃 同事吗?
Her?
她?
Um, I don't know. Maybe.
呃 我也不知道 可能吧
Well, should we go meet her?
我们是不是得去打个招呼啊?
Chat her up? Scare her off... whatever?
和她搭讪? 吓唬吓唬她? 随便做点什么
What does that mean?
什么意思?
Uh, just that it's Thad,
呃 因为那是萨德啊
and you know, he's talking to a pretty girl.
而且你看 他在和一个美女聊天呢
Liza, this is my engagement party.
莉萨 这是我的订婚派对
You are not allowed to insinuate
你不要暗示我
that my fiance is flirting with someone.
我的未婚夫在调戏菇凉了
Okay, you know what?
好吧
You're right. I'm sorry.
你是对的 对不起
I jus... God, this breakup
我只是 天
is just really messing with my head.
分手后我的脑子里就一团糟
Yeah, because that's what breakups do.
没错 因为这就是分手的意义
You need some physical activity.
你要多出来玩儿
Get you out of your head.
好让自己清醒一下
Just say the word, okay?
尽管开口 好吗?
Any guy in here in an expensive suit
这里所有身着昂贵正装的男士
is looking for a "Smash and dash."
都在寻找一♥夜♥情♥对象
Ha, well, actually, I took care of that last night
好吧 事实上 我昨晚就过了这把瘾了
with a married man.
和一个已婚男
Well, actually divorced.
好吧 其实他离婚了
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Divorced guys are so tragic.
离婚后的男人也太可怜了
Where did you meet him?
你在哪里遇见他的?
At a restaurant.
在一家餐厅里
He was playing the accordion.
他在演奏手风琴
Oh, that sounds gross.
这听起来很荒唐啊
It was really gross.
确实很荒唐
Did sleeping with him at least help the Josh situation?
和他上♥床♥至少缓解一下乔治带给你的困境了吧?
It made me realize that I want to focus on work,
啊不 这让我明白我更想专注于工作
and not guys and relationships for a while.
并且短时间内不想找男朋友 也不想谈恋爱
Ah. Big belly, small dick?
啊 啤酒肚 小鸡鸡?
You know what?
你知道么
You can be the one to focus on relationships,
你是那种很适合谈感情的人
because you're getting married.
因为你要结婚了
It's a really big deal.
这真的是一件大事啊
I'll carry the ball for a while.
这一阵子我会承担重任的
Okay, I'm gonna let you focus on work,
好吧 我会让你专注于工作的
but if you change your mind,
但是如果你改变想法了
my uncle George plays bagpipe in a Celtic rock band.
我叔叔乔治在一个凯尔特人的摇滚乐队里面吹风笛
Tempting.
蛮诱人的
Oh, my gosh.
我的天啊
I just have to say,
我不得不说
this is the best party I have ever thrown.
这是我筹备过的最好的聚会
Good. Enjoy it.
很好 尽情享受
Yes! Wait until the wedding.
我会的 在婚礼结束后
You're not doing the wedding. What?
你不会策划这场婚礼 什么?
I'm sorry, Lauren.
我很抱歉 劳伦
I love you,
我很爱你
but my wedding is going to be what I want.
但是你策划的婚礼不是我想要的
Right, and I assumed you wanted something awesome.
好吧 我猜你想要一些更腻害的东西
I want something quiet in a church
我想要一个在教堂里 举办一场安静的婚礼
somewhere I can bring my parents,
一个我能带我父母去的地方
something where the sushi is stationary,
一个寿司是摆在固定的台子上的地方
and my dress won't be see-through.
并且我的裙子也不是透视装
It'll be white...
裙子会是白色的
No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不! 不 不 不 不 不 不 不
You can't do that! I'm sorry, Lauren.
你不能这么做! 我很抱歉 劳伦
Throw a lunatic parade of a wedding
你结婚的时候
when you get married.
再办一场疯狂至极的婚礼吧
Fine, you know what?
好吧 你知道么?
I will. Good.
我会这么做的 很好
And I will be right there with you the whole time.
而且到时候我会一直陪伴着你的
Thank you. That is really sweet.
谢谢 这真的很贴心
I tried to hijack your wedding, didn't I?
我差点儿毁了你的婚礼 是么?
Yeah. Okay.
是的 好吧
I am.... I am so sorry.
我 我很抱歉
No more over-the-top suggestions, all right?
不会再有任何不得当的建议了 好么?
I promise.
我保证
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表