剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I've got a 19-year-old I want to scare straight
我有个19岁的小屁孩儿要投身公益事业
before he starts a nonprofit.
在这之前我得吓唬吓唬他
I sent the sample chapter to Thad.
我给泰德发了一份样本章节
You'll send it to him? Uh, ye... yes, sir.
你可以发给他吗? 嗯 当...当然了 先生
Oh, terrific.
嗯 很好
Well, nice to meet you, Kelsey. Nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴啊 凯尔西 我也是
Uh, please excuse me. Of course.
对不起我先走开一下 没关系
Babe, you killed that.
宝宝 你表现简直完美
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, Olay antiaging moisturizer.
哇 玉兰油对抗岁月痕迹修护霜
I need all the help I can get.
我要用尽一切办法保住我的脸
I ran into Cheryl Sussman today.
我今天撞见谢丽尔·萨斯曼了
She-devil.
那婊砸
Ugh. It was a long day in the 20-something minefield.
呃 假装20多岁的日子简直是雷区 度日如年啊
Don't forget your neck.
别忘了抹你的脖子
Who's that? Oh.
谁? 噢
Land mine.
地雷来了
Josh is being followed around for this article.
为了那个采访 乔什走到哪儿都有人跟着
Hey, what do creative directors do exactly?
嘿 那些创意总监实际是干啥的?
Other people's coke, mostly. What article?
启发别人的灵感 总的来说 什么采访啊?
This "Young Creatives" Issue in "The Times."
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的"创意青年"系列
Seriously? That's huge.
说真的? 那个超腻害的耶
Right? I can't get near that.
是吧? 我可不能接近这一块
And Josh is okay with that?
那乔什没意见吗?
He's fine. We talked.
没呢 我们聊过了
Excuse me. Hey, whoa, whoa.
不好意思 嘿 干嘛 干嘛啊
Hey, calm down. What are you doing?
嘿 冷静点儿 你在干嘛啊?
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Look, I'm locking down your birthday gift, okay?
我在给你准备生日礼物啊 行了没?
That's Karra... Two Rs,
那是卡拉... 脚踏两船
but she might be willing to add a third.
但她可能不介意再来一船
Are you serious?
你说真的吗?
A three-way? - Yeah.
3P? 是啊
That moment where I dazzled your boss... that happened, right?
就在我跟你老板打交道的时候... 就那时候你看上她的 对吧?
I wasn't hallucinating?
我没产生幻觉对吧?
Because I skipped lunch to fit into this dress.
因为我为了挤进这条裙子连中饭都没吃
You look super hot, okay?
你看起来超辣的 行了吧?
That's all you care about, isn't it?
你就只关心这些 对吧?
I could be any girl in this room right now.
我和这屋里其他女孩儿没两样
You know what? Dr. Wray's right.
你造吗? 瑞医生说的对
This is a no-criteria relationship.
这就是段无基准恋爱关系
A what?
无啥基?
The sample chapter that I sent you three days ago,
三天前我发给你的样本章节
you know, of the book that I really need to land.
就是那本我真的很想拿到发行权的书
You're mad because I didn't read some dumb chapter?
你现在生气就因为我没有读那些愚蠢的文章吗?
No, I'm not mad.
不 我没有生气
I'm just seeing everything a lot more clearly.
我只是把一切看得更透了
Jeez, are...are you, like, ragging it right now?
天啊 你...你这是 就火大成这样了?
You know what? You need to grow up.
你造吗? 你得长大成熟点了
And I can't waste any more time waiting for you to do that.
而我不想再浪费时间等着你长大了
There you are.
你在这啊
I wanted my wife to meet Kelsey.
我想把凯尔西介绍给我老婆认识
Yeah, I was... I was just looking for her.
啊 我... 我刚好在找她呢
Well, find her...
对啊 一定要找到她...
and don't let her get away.
一定不能让她走了
That girl is something special.
那个女孩儿与众不同
Yes.
对了
Josh, over here. A little bit more.
乔什 就是这样 再过来一点
That's hot.
非常好
One more.
再来一次
Look right. Good.
看右边 非常好
How's it going? It's good.
怎么样了 挺好的
It's good.
挺好的
Actually, it's kind of weird.
其实有点怪怪的
I think the more I talk to Greta,
感觉跟格里塔聊得越多
the more I realize
就越认识到
how big a part of my story you actually are.
你在我的生命里多重要
Yeah, but I can't tell her that,
当然 我不能这么告诉她
so I'm just making stuff up.
所以我只是随便编个故事
I think she actually thinks I'm with Gabe.
她可能以为我跟加布在一起
You're a worse liar than I thought.
你比我想象中还不会撒谎
Hey, will you be done by lunchtime?
中午有时间一起吃饭吗
Midtown? My treat.
市中心怎么样 我请客
I...
我...
I'm sorry to barge in,
抱歉打扰了
but, um, we're running behind, and we're ready for you.
不过后绪都准备好了 都在等你呢
I...Greta, this is my, uh...
哦 格里塔 这是我...
really good friend Liza.
非常要好的朋友莉萨
I wish I could kiss you.
我真希望我现在能狂吻你三百个来回啊
Go.
快走吧
Be young and creative.
拿出你的青春和创意来
I'll see you at lunch.
中饭见
Okay.
好吧
Hey. Happy birthday.
嘿 生日快乐
Hey, listen, I just got off the phone with Jane's agent.
嘿 听着 我刚跟简的经纪人通过电♥话♥
It's between us and one other publisher.
现在我们要和另一个出版商抢这单生意
I already sent a follow-up email and a handwritten note,
我已经发了跟进邮件和手写笔记
and I'm finding out who else is in the mix.
我要找出是谁和我们作对
I also broke up with Thad last night.
还有我昨晚跟萨德分手了
What?
什么?
Oh, Kelsey, I'm so sorry.
哦 凯尔西 我很遗憾
You would be sorry
如果我丢下这份工作
if I quit a job that was going nowhere.
没人来负责 你才要遗憾了
Yeah, but you loved him.
但你不是很爱他吗
And you invested a lot in that relationship.
而且你为这段感情付出了很多
And this is how he apologized.
他就是这样跟我道歉的
He wishes his abs still looked like that.
他希望自己的腹肌还跟以前一样
What can I do?
我能做点什么吗?
You can reserve a booth
你可以在斯坦顿酒吧预定一个包厢
at Stanton Social for my birthday tonight.
今晚来给我过生日
Just you, me, and Lauren.
只有你 我 还有劳伦
Invite Josh.
叫上乔什
Super low-key, really wasted.
绝对低调 绝对喝高
You got it.
收到
I'm here if you want to talk. Go.
如果你想倾诉 我愿意倾听 快去
This is the first day of my new timeline,
今天是我翻开人生新篇章的第一天
and I'm not wasting it whining about the past.
我才不要对已经过去的事发牢骚 浪费我的时间呢
Aah! Hi. Sorry.
啊呀 对不起
I, um...I left Phillipa Gregory's new outline on your desk.
我... 我把菲利帕·格雷戈里新的大纲给您放在桌子上了
She's really into royal incest. Enjoy.
她真的很喜欢写王室乱♥伦♥的故事 完全迷上了
And where are you going in such a clumsy hurry?
你这么跌跌撞撞地是急着去哪?
I have a lunch, if that's okay.
我去吃午饭 如果允许的话
That's cute.
好玩儿
Assistants don't have lunch, Liza.
莉萨 助理是不能出去吃中饭的
They fetch lunch.
他们只能打包外卖♥♥
But then again, according to Cheryl Sussman,
不过 据谢丽尔·萨斯曼说
you aren't an assistant anymore.
你已经不是一个助理了
What?
什么?
She told me she saw you at the Jane Wray pitch,
她说她在简·瑞的场子里看见你了
and you said "Millennial" was the perfect title
当时你还说
for your imprint.
"80后"是最符合你特质的出版社
She said you were quite full of yourself.
她还说你目空一切
I wasn't.
我没有啊
You are still my assistant, Liza.
莉萨 你还是我的助理啊
And how you behave towards my colleagues
你在我同事面前表现得怎么样
reflects on me.
也反映了我这个人怎么样
I understand.
收到
Be back in 40 with a Cobb salad,
40分钟内回来 顺便给我带一份考伯沙拉
and if the dressing isn't on the side...
如果沙拉酱不是放在一边的话...
It will be.
一定放在一边
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表