剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I mean, do you have one shred of a soul,
我说 你有一点灵魂吗?
or did you think you'd bank a few more tramp stamps
或者你认为你要多给几个婊砸纹身
if you seemed a little more available?
让你看起来更像单身更多人追你呢?
Kelsey, stop. You didn't deserve that.
凯尔西 够了 你不值得大家欣赏你
And you don't deserve her.
你也不值得她爱你
Have a nice birthday.
祝你过个愉快地生日
I have missed you, single Kelsey.
我想死你了 单身毒舌版本的凯尔西
Josh.
乔什
Josh, wait!
乔什 等等!
Josh! What the hell was that?
乔什! 他们在搞什么鬼啊?
I didn't know it was out tonight.
我不知道今晚那篇东西就登出来了
And that's my fault?
那是我的错了?
This was supposed to be great for me.
这对我来说 本来是件很棒的事儿
This sucks, Liza.
可现在太糟了 莉萨
I'm sorry. They sprung that on me.
对不起 他们突然就开始喷我
I hadn't even told them about it.
我还没来得及告诉他们事实呢
And you don't think that's weird?
你不觉得这很奇怪吗?
We're weird.
咱们本来就很搞怪啊
You...you like that, remember?
你...你喜欢这样的咱们 记得吗?
This just keeps happening.
这样的事情发生太多次了
I can't be in your life. You can't be in my life.
我不能成为你世界的一份子 你也不能出现在我的生活里
Not yet.
还没到时候
When?
什么时候就可以了?
Huh?
问你话呢?
I can't do this anymore.
我不能再这样下去了
Josh.
乔什
I'm done.
我厌倦了
Babe, babe.
宝宝 宝宝
No, no, not tonight. I know I'm not invited.
起码不要今晚给我来这出 我知道我没被邀请
I'll go as soon as I say this.
我说完这个就走
You were right.
你说得对
You deserve more.
你理该拥有更多
You deserve everything that you want.
你理该拥有你想要的一切
And I know that I can give it to you.
我还知道我能给你这个
You hit all the criteria that I'm looking for
你满足了我寻找的所有需求
and a couple that I never even thought of.
还给了我从来没有想象过的美好
You read the chapter.
你读了那章
Will you marry me?
嫁给我 好吗?
Liza, are you crying?
莉萨 你在哭吗
I'm just so happy for you.
我就是太为你高兴了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表