剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Sorry to cut this short, but we've got to skeedads.
抱歉打断你们说话 但是我们得走了
Scrivener is waiting for us at Polo Bar,
斯克里夫纳在波罗酒吧等我们
and it's Jade's favorite place to not eat.
那是婕德最爱的 只坐不吃的地方
Redmond.
雷德蒙
I want this book. Everyone does.
我想要这本书 大家都想要
There's a bidding war.
现在正在投标
If you want to get in the game, go in high...
如果你们想赢 价格得高...
sky high.
特别高
We'll be in touch. Okay.
回头联♥系♥ 好的
I've never been so sure a book is going to be a best seller.
我从未如此确信 这本书一定会畅销
I say we should go all in.
我说我们全投进去吧
Shit.
我去
What?
怎么了
Shut the door.
关门
Oh, my God. Is that his ...
噢 天哪 这是他的...
Wow. Don't touch it.
哇 别碰
This is incredibly embarrassing for Charles and for Empirical.
这对查尔斯和经验出版社来说也太尴尬了
Other blogs are already starting to pick it up
其他的博客已经开始转发了
There is a... a small matter
有一件小事
that I need to talk to you about.
我需要和你谈谈
We know. Not small. We've seen it.
我们知道 并不小 我们看到了
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说些啥
It was very humid,
那里太湿润了
and the fabric on those shorts was very thin.
短裤的布又非常薄
These things happen.
这很正常
There's no need to explain yourself.
你不用解释
I can assure you, we will get it off.
我能保证 我们会把它脱下来的
Down. Down.
撤下来 撤下来
Really? Yes.
真的吗 是的
That would be just...
那就太...
Thank you.
谢谢
Get it offline now! But how?
立即把它撤下! 但要怎么做?
I don't know. That's your job.
我不知道 那是你的工作
Go!
快去!
I once dated a guy who was hung like a horse.
我曾经和一个人约会 他可以像匹马一样一直挂着
Yeah, he was only, like, 4 feet tall
是 他只有一米二
and had this tiny little torso,
身材特别玲珑
so when it got hard he could, like, rest his chin on it...
所以 当他硬了的时候 他可以 把下巴放在上面休息
You know, like, "The Thinker."
你知道的 就像思想者
Ew. No, it was hot.
恶心 不 那很性感
Oh, uh-oh, Charles' pic just went up on freeballin.Net.
噢 不好了 查尔斯的图片刚刚传至免费蛋蛋网
Good thing the perv that runs that site owes me.
幸好运营这个网站的变♥态♥欠我人情
It'll be down in five.
五分钟后就会下架了
Thank you so much for helping me with this, Lauren.
谢谢你帮我搞定这件事 劳伦
I didn't even know where to start.
我都不知道从哪开始
Listen, okay, all I ask is
听着 好的 我只求
that you put in a good word for me
你在你那个女神室友前
with that goddess roommate of yours.
帮我说句好话
Okay, because she's playing hard to get and it is really...
好的 因为她太难拿下并且那真的...
Uhoh. What?
不会吧 什么?
No, no, no, we got to pick up the pace.
不不不 我们要加紧步伐
It just went up on two more sites,
那照片刚刚又登上了两个网站
and oh, God, it has a name now.
并且 噢 天哪 它现在都有名字了
What are they calling it?
他们怎么叫它的?
The Empiriconda... accurate.
"茎艳"... 名副其实
Every time Lauren gets the Empiriconda off one website,
每次劳伦把 "茎艳" 撤下一个网站的时候
it pops up on another.
它登上另一个网站
Whoa, I don't understand how he walks,
哇 我都不知道他是怎么走路的
let alone runs runs the bases, or, quite frankly,
更别说是怎样上垒的 还有 说实话
why he even needs a bat, damn.
他根本不需要球棒啊 该死的
Remember the good old days
还记得原来那些日子吗?
when you could take an embarrassing photo
那时你拍了张丢脸的照片
without fear that it would be posted
不用害怕它会被贴在网上
on a worldwide platform for millions of eyes to see
被成百上千万人浏览
where it feasibly could exist until the end of days?
可能一直流传到死
Why do you think I still own a Polaroid?
不然我为啥还留着拍立得?
I thought you were off that.
我以为你已经放下了
I have a secret stalker account.
我有一个秘密跟踪账号♥
You know, to spy on enemies and old flames.
你知道的 去监视那些敌人和旧情人
Whose page are you looking for?
你在找哪些人的主页?
The infamous Belinda? Mmhmm.
那个所谓的贝琳达? 嗯哼
I always wondered what she looked like.
我一直很好奇她长啥样
I mean, look at this.
我意思是 看看这个
Is it me, or does every one of these pictures
是我眼花 还是这些照片上的所有人
look like the ones that come with the frame?
都和框框里这人长的一样?
It reminds me of my old profile page
这让我想起了我的旧主页
right before we got the divorce.
就在我们离婚前
Everything's just a little too perfect.
所有事都有点太完美了
I mean, look at her.
我的意思是 看看她
She looks miserable, poor thing.
她看上去很痛苦 可怜的人
She was an incredible artist, you know?
她曾经是一个很棒的艺术家 你知道吗?
Why don't you have Josh cover up that tattoo with a new one?
你为什么不让乔什给你弄个新纹身来盖住这个呢
No, you know, I wear it like a badge of honor.
才不要 你懂的 我把它当做一种荣誉勋章
I mean, this woman nearly destroyed me.
这个女人几乎毁了我
I'm proud of myself for surviving it.
我为我能走出来感到骄傲
She sounds like a nightmare.
她听起来就像噩梦一样
Nah, she wasn't really.
其实也不是啦
She was just, like, one of those people
她只是像那些
who was afraid to live the life that she wanted to live.
害怕过自己想要过的生活的人一样
I mean, one minute we were in love,
我的意思是 前一分钟我们还处于热恋中
and the next thing you know I'm reading about her engagement
下一秒我就在纽♥约♥时♥报♥上看到
in "The New York Times" To this dude.
她和这个男人订婚的消息
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
Yeah, it would have been nice to hear that from Belinda.
是啊 还不如从贝琳达那知道呢
A simple apology would've saved me so much angst.
随便一个道歉都会让我不这么难过
But everybody is somebody's monster, right?
但每个人心里都藏着一个难以释怀的人 不是吗
Oh, my God, are they on a log in matching denim?
天了噜 他们是坐在一根木头上穿着一样的牛仔裤吗
They are in pumpkin spice hell.
他们这是走进了爱情坟墓
Okay, I've successfully removed the Empiriconda...
我已经成功地把茎艳拿下了
The Empiriconda? Oh, uh, yeah, you didn't know?
"茎艳"? 是啊 你不知道吗
They named it.
他们取的名字
It's off of Gawker, Vulture, Show Me the Chub,
跟掴客网 秃鹫网 给我条鲦鱼网 猪肉刀网
PorkSword.Net, and The New Yorker.
纽约客之类的完全不同
The New Yorker?
纽约客
Is there no class left in this world?
这世上难道没有别的了吗
I know, they shouted and murmured the crap out of it.
我知道 他们神神叨叨的说一些废话
But there haven't been any new posts in the last hour.
但在过去的一个小时里没有任何新的职位
I'll keep checking, but I think we squashed it.
我会一直监督着 但我觉得它已经被我们搞垮了
Hey, I've got Redmond on the phone.
我跟雷德蒙正通话呢
Where have you been? I made the offer.
你去哪啦 我提出了报价
Kelsey, I'm impressed. $250,000.
凯尔西 我太震惊了 二十五万美金
That's enough to take this book off the market.
足够把这本书下架了
So... Let's make a deal!
那我们就成交吧
So... Let's make a deal!
那... 我们成交吧!
We're not quite there yet, darling.
还没到那一步呢 亲爱的
Jade really likes that your imprint
婕德非常乐意你的版本说明
is run by young people like herself,
由像她一样的年轻人来经手
but she's worried you might be, no offense, a little basic.
但是她担心你 并无冒犯之意 有一点死板
She wants an editor she can have fun with.
她想要一个可以和她打成一片有趣的编辑
I'm fun. I know, sweetie.
我很有趣的 我知道 亲爱的
And you'll have a chance to prove it.
你有的是机会证明的
She wants you to meet her out tonight
她想今晚和你随意的见个面
in a more casual setting, get to know you.
来了解认识你
Really? Great.
真的吗 太棒了
Oh, and what's the name of
对了 那个和你一起工作的
that tall awkward girl again who works with you?
笨手笨脚的大高个姑娘叫什么名字来着
Liza. Yes, Liza.
莉萨 对 莉萨
Bring her too
把她也带过来
and bring your boyfriends.
还有你的男朋友也一起来
She doesn't want tonight to be a "Taco truck"
她可不想今晚过的像女同趴一样
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表