剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
And thanks again for the help.
再次谢谢你的帮忙
I, uh... I couldn't have done it without you.
额... 没有你我完成不了
No problem. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
不用 抱歉让你误解
I'll see you on Monday.
周一见
Fine, I hip-checked her.
是 我用屁♥股♥顶了她
We have a zero-tolerance policy
如果有暴♥力♥出现
when it comes to violence here.
我们这是零容忍♥政策
Except for killer guitar riffs, right?
除了吉他杀手 是吧?
Come on.
快点
Okay, so was it more of a pop or a crack?
所以 你觉得是像脱臼了 还是直接断了?
It was a crack. Uh, pop.
断了 像脱臼
Definitely a crack.
绝对是断了
We were making love.
我们正在爱爱
Diana was on top, of course.
当然 戴安娜在上面
And then she arched her back like a Romanian gymnast.
然后她像罗马尼亚体操运动员一样下腰了
It's from rigorous yoga.
这源自力量瑜伽
I'm very supple of spine.
我的脊柱非常柔软
And then I heard a crack sound,
然后我听到一声断裂
and I felt a searing pain in my phallus.
并且感觉下身剧痛
Oh, my God, I think she broke your dick.
哦 天呢 我想她弄断了你鸡鸡
Doctor!
医生!
I don't understand. It's not even a bone.
我不明白 那儿根本不是骨头
Well, technically, it's a penile fracture.
好吧 理论上 这是阴♥茎♥骨折
It's when the lining of the penis ruptures.
会在阴经破裂的时候发生
It's not uncommon when the woman's on top
女上体卫的时候不是不常见的
and her entire body weight is pounding and bending
并且她整个身体的重量压在
the engorged penis.
肿胀的阴♥茎♥上面
Is that what happened here?
你们当时是这样吗?
That's what he wanted. I wanted what you wanted!
那是他想要的 我想要因为你想要!
We're gonna need to take a sonogram
在手术前
before we can operate.
我们需要做个超声波扫描
And to do that, we'll need you fully erect.
做之前 我们需要你完全勃起
I don't see how that's gonna happen.
你丫逗我呐
We can give you an injection in your penis
我们可以给你在阴经上注射
to stimulate an erection, or if you prefer,
以刺♥激♥勃起 或者如果你愿意
we can give you some privacy with your girlfriend
我们可以给你和你女友一些隐私
while she assists you.
她可以帮你
Get her out of here!
让她滚出去!
Liza.
莉萨
What happened?
怎么了?
Ugh, I'm so sorry I missed your set.
抱歉我错过了你们组合的演出
I accidentally sexted my boss instead of you,
我意外把本该发给你的暧昧短♥信♥错发给我老板
and I had to call to explain,
我不得不打过去解释
and some "Hunger Games" Tribute tried to take my charger,
然后一个"饥饿游戏"里的贡品女想抢我的充电器
and I... I hip-checked her.
我就... 用腰顶了她
No way.
不是吧
And they kicked you out for that?
这么点事他们把你踢出去了?
Why is everyone so nonviolent here?
为什么这里的人都这么不暴♥力♥?
We're not that far from New York.
我们离纽约也不是很远啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I know that this is really, really important to you.
我知道这对你非常非常重要
Yeah.
是的
I clearly can't cut it.
我显然是hold不住的
You have to be in your 20s to do the festival thing,
这样的音乐节只能给20几岁的人享受的
and I hate saying it, but I'm just too old for this.
我不想承认 但是我确实年龄大了
Yeah. Yeah.
好吧
So am I.
我也是
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 是的
Plus, I stink.
更何况 我太臭了
You do stink.
你确实很臭
Whoa, whoa, so do you, babe.
你说啥 你也臭啊 宝贝
I know. I know I reek.
我知道 我知道我很臭
You know, my boss mentioned a B&B.
我老板提到了一个住宿加早餐酒店
It's 20 minutes away.
离这二十分钟
It's supposed to be really nice.
听上去不错
Do they have towels?
他们有毛巾吗?
Oh, they have towels.
哦 他们有毛巾
They have towels for days.
他们一整天都有毛巾
Oh, tell me more about these towels.
哇哦 再跟我多讲讲那些毛巾
And they have pillows...
他们还有枕头呢...
soft, warm, fluffy pillows.
软绵绵的 暖乎乎的 松蓬蓬的枕头
Gabe loves pillows.
小加加爱死枕头啦
Babe.
宝贝儿
I love...I love pillows!
我爱...我真爱枕头!
I love pillows.
我真的爱枕头啊
Uh, Miller? Liza Miller?
呃 米勒? 莉莎·米勒?
Excellent. A room for two.
很好 双人房♥一间
Oh, let me get...
噢 让我来...
No, I got this.
不 我来付
Actually, it looks like
事实上
your room has already been paid for
已经有人帮你们出钱了
by Empirical Publishing.
经验出版社付的
Your boss is awesome.
你老板太棒了
This is beautiful!
这房♥间美呆了!
Look, we got a basket.
看 我们有个礼品篮
Got some vino.
一些葡萄酒
And a note.
还有个字条
Oh, I'll open it.
我打开看啦
I got it.
我读给你听
"Dear Liza, thanks for your help.
"亲爱的莉萨 多谢你的帮助
Couldn't have done it without you.
没你帮忙我真不知道该怎么办了
Soon enough, you'll be the one answering the questions."
不用多久 你就会成为回答那些问题的人"
I see.
我知道了
Put this robe on, and get into bed.
把这个浴袍穿上 坐到床上
Why?
干吗?
So we can take a picture and send it to your boss,
这样我们就可以拍个照发给你老板
say "Thank you."
说声"谢谢"啊
Okay.
好吧
All right, now why don't you take all your clothes off
好了 现在把你衣服全脱掉
and meet me in the bathroom?
然后到浴室来找我吧
I'll be there in a second.
马上就来
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表