剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, I... you know what.
这样啊 我... 这样吧
Actually, I know a dentist. She works in midtown.
我认识个牙医 她在城中工作
She works nights. I'm gonna go call her right now.
她晚上上班 我现在起给她打电♥话♥
Bobby, youBobby. That's not necessary.
波比 你... 波比 其实没必要
I'm... so sorry.
我... 很抱歉
Uh, excuse me. I'm sorry.
呃 不好意思 对不起
I'm saving this seat. Can my ass save it for you?
我预留了这个位置 老娘的屁♥股♥能帮你预留嘛?
Uh...
呃...
actually, uh, my boyfriend, he's on his way.
其实 我男朋友 已经在路上了
He'll be here any minute. Don't be such a bitch.
他马上就到 别这么矫情好嘛
I'm not being a bitch.
我才没有矫情呢
Charles, it's very nice of you to come with me.
查尔斯 谢谢你能这么好心陪着我一起来
It's really not necessary.
这真的没必要
It's not a problem.
没什么事的
I just want to make sure that someone's here.
我只是想确定这里有人上班
Such a gentleman.
你真是绅士
I feel like a toothless Cinderella.
我觉得我就是个缺牙的灰姑娘
Hello.
你好
Dr... uh, Sarkisian?
你是...呃 萨尔基西安医生?
Yes. Please, come in.
是啊 请进吧
Is this OK? I'm...it's fine. I really have no gag reflex.
这样没事吗? 我...没事的 我真的没有呕反射
Ok. Open. What did you try to do? Crack a walnut?
好 张嘴 你做了什么? 磕了个核桃吗?
Your wife did some damage here.
你老婆伤的不轻啊
Uh, no, no, no, no.
哦 不不不不
Um, not my wife,
呃 不是我老婆
a business associate.
是个同事
We were having a business dinner.
我们刚刚在工作聚餐
Oh, I was wondering where that ring was.
哦 我刚还在想你手上的那枚戒指哪去了
Nope, single. Same here.
没有戒指 单身狗 同是
It'not easy to date when you work late nights.
晚上还要上班就没机会约会啦
Well, I'm sure there are lots of men who wouldn't mind
其实 我敢肯定有很多男士不介意
waiting up for you, Dr. Sarkisian.
多等你一会的 萨尔基西安医生
Unless they happen to wander
除非他们是不知怎么滴
into my office with a dental emergency,
就有个牙齿事故而来到我的办公室
I'm not meeting them,
不然我不会见他们的
and it's Lisa.
而且请叫我丽莎
Charles. Yeah, it's re...
我叫查尔斯 是啊 这很...
Please. Keep still.
拜托 不要动
I just can't believe it.
我真的不敢相信
I knew he couldn't handle my age,
我是知道他可能无法接受我的年龄
but what kind of a person stands someone up
但是哪种人会放别人鸽子
and breaks up with them with a text?
然后和别人用短♥信♥说分手?
How about telling me you can't make it work
在我被一群醉醺醺的
before I get a beer spilled all over me
坏丫头们洒得满身是啤酒之前
by a bunch of drunk mean girls?
说分手会怎么样啊?
Look, he's in his 20s.
和你说 他正值二十几岁
He's not so mature,
他还不是那么成熟
and he can't process all of his emotions.
并且他还不会处理自己所有的情感
You knew that was the risk in telling him the truth.
你明白告诉他实情会带来风险
Yeah, but I had to tell him.
是的 但是我不得不告诉他
And you know what, maybe I deserved that tonight.
也许你懂得 或许今天晚上是我应得的
Besides, it's one less thing
更何况 这样也不用
I have to explain to Caitlin--who, by the way,
向凯特琳解释了 而且随便说一句
I should never have let go out tonight by herself.
我绝不该让她今天晚上独自一人出去
Uh, she just spent the past six months in India.
呃 她刚在印度过了6个月
I'm pretty sure she can manage Brooklyn.
我很确定她能搞定布鲁克林的
Yeah, I'm gonna wait up for her.
是哒 我会等着她
Muah.
啵一个
I'm sorry, it'll all feel better in the morning.
很抱歉 明天早上一切都会好的
Mm, it's fine.
嗯 很好
It's time to move on.
是时候向前看了
Night.
安
Ugh.
烦人
How was dinner last night?
昨晚的晚餐怎么样?
About as enjoyable as a root canal.
如根管治疗般享受
Oh, I'm sorry. How was the food?
喔 抱歉 吃的咋样?
Stop grilling me, Liza!
别再问我了 丽莎!
Hello, Diana Trout's office.
你好 戴安娜·特劳特的办公室
It's a Dr. Sarkisian for you?
萨尔基西安医生找你?
Hello? Diana, it's Dr. Sarkisian.
你好? 戴安娜 我是萨尔基西安医生
I'm just checking in on you. How is that temp holding up?
我只是对你进行复查 温度降下来了吗?
It seems fine so far.
目前看起来很好了
Thank you for your call. Of course.
谢谢你打电♥话♥来 当然
My patients are like family to me.
我的病人对于我来说就像家人一样
Just remember to eat soft foods for the next few days.
记住接下来的几天要吃软一点的东西
I won't forget.
我不会忘滴
Now, if you'll excuse me, I--
现在 如果你可以原谅我一下 我--
Can I ask you a favor?
我能请你帮个忙吗?
Of course.
当然可以
Would you mind transferring me to Charles?
你介意把电♥话♥转给查尔斯吗?
Liza, transfer this call
丽莎 把这个电♥话♥转到
to Time Warner Cable customer service.
有线电视的客服
Charles. We got the book.
Charles 我们签到那本书了
What?
啥?
I think that Bobby
我觉得博比
felt so bad about everything he's signing with us.
对昨晚的事很愧疚 所以他就签约了
What a night.
多好的晚上
Good job, tooth.
干得漂亮 牙齿
Good job...tooth.
干得漂亮...牙齿
Damn it.
见鬼
Is everything okay?
还好吧?
"100 Things Women Think About While Giving Blowjobs"
"女人在口♥交♥时想到的100件事"
just sold to Little Brown.
卖♥♥给了小布朗公♥司♥
You've got good instincts.
你有很棒的直觉
Yeah, but I hate to lose.
是的 但我憎恨失败
I know the feeling.
我明白那种感觉
I think I lost last night.
我想我昨晚也失败了
What? Josh?
啥? 乔什?
Mm. Off again?
嗯 又分手了?
Stood me up at a bar
在酒吧放我鸽子
and broke up with me with a text.
并且用短♥信♥跟我说分手
That's really lame.
这也太渣了吧
It's okay.
没关系啦
On again, off again.
反反复复 一次又一次分手
Classic.
男人都这样
It's all gonna get better in our 30s.
进入我们三十几岁的年纪一切都会变好的
Yeah...
是的...
So the green one,
就绿色的这个
I think, would be perfect on my mom.
我觉得 应该会很适合我妈
Right? Oh, she's gonna love that.
对吧? 她会喜欢的
Hey. Mom!
嘿 老妈!
Sorry I missed you last night.
抱歉昨晚我错过了你
You were asleep when I got home.
当我回家的时候你已经睡着了
Yeah, you guys definitely got back late.
是的 你们这些家伙肯定回来得很晚
Did you have fun? Oh, the best time.
你们玩得开心吗? 噢 最开心的时光
What is it you wanted to show me?
你想给我看啥?
Oh, okay.
噢 好的
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
Yes.
是哒
Ta-da
看啊
It's "Namaste" In Sanskrit,
这是用梵文写的"合十礼"
to commemorate my time in India.
为了纪念我在印度的时光
Isn't it gorgeous?
难道这不美好吗?
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
Where did you get that? Ugh, from the hottest guy.
你从哪儿纹的? 呃 从那个性感的家伙那里
He owns this place called, um...Inkburg.
那是他的店 叫做... 纹身堡
Just a couple blocks from here.
只是这儿的一些砖头罢了
Did you see this? Oh, yeah.
你看过这个? 喔 是哒
Mm. Are you mad?
嗯 你生气了吗?
Please don't be mad.
请憋生气啊
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表