剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Yes.
我确定
Sometimes you got to get under someone
有时候你得先找些次品备胎
to get over someone.
再认识些正品啊
Well, this is fun.
太有趣了
Yeah, I'm so glad we're doing this.
对啊 我好开心啊大家能在这儿
Mm. How's work, sweetie?
工作怎么样 亲爱的
Oh, it's good, good. Hectic.
挺好的挺好的 就是太忙了
I, uh...
我 额...
You weren't asking me.
你不是在问我
I was not.
不是的
It's going well.
我工作挺好的
Dad and I are holding down the fort.
我和爸爸都经营的挺好的
Caitlin's a bit of a natural with the cheek retractor.
凯特琳在颊牵开器还挺有天分的啊
Might be a dental school in our future over here.
以后可能会去牙医学校
Uh, I-I don't want to spend my life
我可不想把我的时间花在
inside people's mouths.
人们的嘴巴里
No offense, Dad.
不是针对你啦 老爸
Ooh, Liza.
哦 莉萨
Look at this fella over here.
看那边那个小伙子
Check him out. - What?
看看他 - 什么?
On our honeymoon in Italy,
我们在意大利的蜜月旅行的时候
we were at this little hole-in-the-wall restaurant.
也去了一家这样的简陋的饭店
Uh, and the waiters just kept pouring the wine, and...
服务员一个劲儿给我倒酒 然后...
And your dad kept drinking it.
然后你♥爸♥爸就一个劲儿喝
Well, I was being polite.
我就是想礼貌一点
Well, he got really "Polite"
是啊 灰常地礼貌
and decided to join the accordion band.
以至于后来加入了那里的手风琴乐队
Join? What do you mean, join?
加入? 什么意思?
Well, they just... they put a little hat on me,
他们只是...他们给我戴了个小帽子
and, uh, they gave me an accordion.
然后 又给我一架手风琴
He took the accordion... Well
他接过手风琴... 是啊
and started pumping away
然后就开始蹦跶了
like he was bringing it back to life.
好像重获新生了一样
Oh, my God. Were you any good?
天哪 你当时还好吧
No. No?
不好 不好?
He was terrible. Okay, I agree with that.
他很吓人 好吧 是有点
But when we got back to Jersey,
但是我们回到泽西以后
remember, I went to a pawn shop,
你记得吗 我去当铺
and I bought an accordion,
买♥♥了一架手风琴
and I taught myself to play a little.
然后就自学了一点
No way.
不会吧
Prove it.
证明给我看看
Hmm. Okay, I will.
好吧 就证明给你看看
Yeah? Are you doing this?
你真的要这么做?
I don't think you should. Really?
我觉得还是不要吧 真的吗
Mom, it's my birthday.
妈妈 今天可是我生日
Yeah, but this is not a gift.
对啊 但是这可不是生日礼物
Oh, yeah? Believe me.
是吗? 相信我
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
Can I just...can I just use this for a second?
我可以...可以借这个用一下吗
David... Heavier than I remember.
大卫... 我记得没那么重啊
David... Oh, that's cool.
大卫... 太酷了
Can I get your hat, too? Thanks.
可不可以把你的帽子也借我? 谢谢
I appreciate it. I apologize.
很感谢他做的一切啊 但我很抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, everyone.
谢谢大家
That's my dad.
这才是我爸爸
I'm just saying, no other parents dressed up
我只想说 没有父母自己穿上万圣节服装
to take their kids trick-or-treating.
带他们的孩子去要糖果的
No other parents were as creative as we were.
我们可是史上最有创意的父母啊
You remember the time we dressed her up
你记不记得那次我们把她
as a little white tiger?
打扮成一只白色的小老虎
And then you and I went as... who were those...
我们俩就扮成...
Siegfried and Roy.
熊大和熊二
And every door we'd go to, Mom would just hold me up
而且每到一家 妈妈都会抱起我
to her face and scream, "Mantecore, no!"
贴着她的脸 然后叫"不 熊大 憋吃我!"
Yeah, some people got it.
是啊 有些人懂的
Oh, wow, uh, it's later than I thought.
天呐 都这么晚了
Do you guys mind if I go?
你们不介意我先走吧
I told Padma I'd meet her, like, a half hour ago.
我约了帕德玛一个半小时前见她的
Oh. Of course, go.
哦 当然 走吧
Get out of here. - Yeah?
快去吧 啊?
It's okay.
没事的
Happy birthday, baby.
生日快乐 宝贝儿
Be safe, please. Okay.
注意安全 好的
All growed up. Come here, you.
都长大了 过来
Love you. Happy birthday. - Thank you for dinner.
爱你 生日快乐 - 谢谢你们的晚餐
Really great time.
我很开心
Ugh, my God, it's crazy how old she is.
天呐 她都那么大了
It's crazy how old we are.
我们都老了
Doesn't seem to have affected you.
你好像没有吧
You look great.
你看起来很年轻啊
Yeah, right.
是啊 是吧
Oh man, I miss this, Liza,
莉萨 我很怀念
us together as a family.
我们是一家人的时候
I know it's all my fault. You don't have to say it.
我知道这都是我的错 你别说这个
Oh, I wasn't gonna. I was just gonna smile and nod.
我没想说 我只是想笑一笑 点点头就好了
So I hear through the grapevine
我听到些小道消息
that you're, uh, seeing somebody.
说你在跟某个人约会
We broke up.
我们分手了
Ha! You dumped him already?
哈! 你已经把他甩了?
He kind of dumped me.
应该是他甩的我
What?
什么?
Oh, the guy is clearly an idiot.
天呐 他太傻了
Some more?
还要酒吗?
Uh, a splash.
一点点
I know you think I'm a bad person, Liza,
我知道你觉得我是个坏人 莉萨
but I'm not.
但是我不是
Don't tell me what I'm thinking.
不要揣测我在想什么
You don't know me.
你不了解我
I've changed.
我已经变了
Oh, really? Yeah.
哦 真的吗 真的
In fact, some people might say I'm a bad guy.
说实话 有些人可能说我是坏人
Well, you do seem different.
你就是看起来与众不同
Not bad, just...I don't know,
不是坏 只是...
sort of...cooler.
有点...高冷
Oh, yeah, well, I am cool.
是的 我很高冷
You'd be surprised. Surprise me.
你会被吓到的 吓吓我吧
Another bottle?
还要加酒吗
Mm... mmm. Yeah, please.
不用了 是的 麻烦你
Oh, you do not have to walk me home.
你不用陪我走回去了
Well, I'm the one with the umbrella,
我有伞
plus you... you do not look safe in those boots.
而且 你穿着这样的靴子看起来会有危险
What?
什么?
When did you even start wearing boots like that?
你什么时候开始穿这样的靴子的
It's so hot.
很性感啊
About the same time I started wearing hot underwear
哼我还开始穿超性感的内衣了呢
like this.
像这样的
Whoa, wait a second!
哇 等等!
I want to see that. Do that again.
我要看 再来一次
Yeah, you missed out on this, baby.
你错过我的小内内啦 宝贝
Hey. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
嘿 对不起 对不起 对不起
I was... I was...
我只是 我只是
What's the matter?
怎么了?
You have a bad dream?
做噩梦啦?
Ugh, I wish.
啊 我倒是想
I drank too much at dinner,
我晚餐喝多了
and something horrible happened.
结果发生了件非常可怕的事
I had sex with my husband. My God.
我和我老公啪啪啪了 额滴天啊
I heard you clunking around.
我听见你房♥间里哐哐的声音了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表