剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Understood.
了解了
Have at it.
看看吧
Take sugar?
加糖吗?
Just a little honey. All right.
加点儿蜂蜜就好 好的
I'm done.
我看完了
One minute.
马上
I love it.
我很喜欢
It's so resonant right now
太能让人产生共鸣了
with everyone so hyper-connected and overstimulated.
在这个大家都过度联♥系♥和过度兴奋的时代
I think there's something really zeitgeisty here.
我觉得这本书是具有时代精神的
And I'm sure I'll never eat lamb again.
而我确定自己再也不会吃嫩羊锅了
So a handwritten manuscript
所以一本关于
on the wonders of solitude and...sheep farming.
孤独和...牧羊的手写书稿
How am I supposed to market that?
我该怎么去推广它?
Sebastian?
塞巴斯蒂安?
Sebastian, I would like you to meet Kelsey Peters,
塞巴斯蒂安 我来给你介绍凯尔西·彼得斯
head of Millennial Print
80后出版社的主管
and Diana Trout, head of Marketing.
还有戴安娜·特劳特 市场部的主管
Okay. I think I know how.
好吧 现在我知道怎么推广了
Thank you.
谢谢
So what do you do for fun up on the farm?
那你在农场有什么好玩儿的吗?
Oh, I had my share of fun for about ten years living here.
哦 我以前在这里生活的时候已经玩过10年了
Fun can be very exhausting.
玩也是会让人疲惫不堪的
So, um, no significant other?
那 呃 也没有特殊的另一半吗?
There was my ex, Leslie.
这儿有我的前女友 莱斯利
Right, of course.
是啊 没错
I remember her from the book. Yes.
我记得书里写到过的 对的
She lasted about six months on the farm.
她在农场坚持了六个月
Yes. Yeah, yeah. Until she decided
是的 是的 然后她得出结论
a life without reliable Wi-Fi was not worth living.
没有稳定Wi-fi的生活是不值得过的
You don't get lonely?
你没觉得变孤单了吗?
Ah, the work keeps me busy.
啊 工作让我一直很忙
The moon and stars keep me company at night.
晚上有月亮和星星陪着我
What about when it's cloudy?
那阴天怎么办?
Oh, I knit.
哦 那我就打毛衣
Yeah.
是的
No. You'd be amazed how much more you appreciate life
不会孤单 你会惊讶当一切都放慢脚步
when it all slows down.
自己反倒对生活更加感恩
I bet.
没错
I used to be the poster child for this mess.
我以前可是当代人的典型代表
You know, if there's one thing
说真的 如果说有什么是我希望人们
I hope people can really take from my book,
能从我的书中获得的
it's that you can totally reinvent your life on a whim.
就是你可以通过一时的兴致改变自己的一生
I can certainly relate to that.
我明显在书里感受到了
Josh. Liza.
乔什 莉莎
Greta, do you remember my friend, Liza?
格里塔 你还记得我朋友 莉莎吗?
Hi. This is Sebastian.
嗨 这是塞巴斯蒂安
He's writing a book for us.
他在给我们写一本书
What's up, dude? Nice to meet you.
你好吗 兄弟? 很高兴认识你
And you. Hello.
还有你 你好
Nice to meet you, Sebastian.
认识你很高兴 塞巴斯蒂安
Have a nice dinner. You too.
祝你们用餐愉快 你们也是
That was my ex. We just split up.
那是我的前任 我们刚刚分手
Another nice thing about living on a farm...
农场生活的另一个好处是...
you never run into your exes.
你从来不会偶遇你的前任们
Okay, baby. It's time to open the kimono.
好啦 宝贝 该打开你的小秘库啦
Let's open it.
来吧
Who's Alison West?
艾莉森·韦斯特是谁?
She is a barista at Stumptown.
她是斯顿普敦的一个咖啡馆的服务员
Unfriend.
删
Stephanie Roberts?
斯蒂芬妮·罗伯茨呢
An analyst at Morgan Stanley.
摩根史坦利的分♥析♥员
She's poking you. It's a business poke.
她还"戳"了你 只是生意上的往来
Unfriend.
删
Amanda Potter.
阿曼达·波特
She is my cousin-in-law.
她是我表嫂
That's not a real thing.
不算什么亲戚
Buhbye. Babe, you're harsh.
再见 不用这么苛刻吧
Is there anyone else here that is gonna be surprised
难道就找不出一个人
when you change your relationship status to engaged?
能为你订婚而高兴的吗
Ah, baby, just a couple people.
呃 宝贝 就那么几个人
Like who? My parents.
比如? 我爸妈
You haven't told your parents yet?
你还没告诉过你♥爸♥妈?
They're still out of town.
他们没回来
Then my vagina is out of town.
那老娘的哔也没回
Is your mouth out of town?
那你得嘴也没回吗?
How was dinner with the hot shepherd?
跟性感的牧羊人的晚餐进展如何
Oh, it was great until we ran into Josh and Greta.
在碰到乔什和格里塔之前一切都好
I definitely think they're dating.
经我鉴定他们正在约会
You're not gonna start baking again, are you?
你不会又要烤什么了吧
I'm happy for him.
我替他开心
Seeing him with a girl his own age...
看到他跟同龄人恋爱...
makes sense.
很配
I thought the shepherd sounded perfect.
我觉得牧羊人很不错
Like, off the grid, way out of town.
像是隐居世外
I am not ready to jump back into something.
我还没准备跳回感情这坑里
And besides... it's a work thing.
另外...这只是工作
You know, before Josh, you didn't have sex for,
在遇到乔什之前 你好像有
like, what, two years?
两年没有啪啪啪了吧
Don't let your pilot light go out again.
别让你的小火苗再次熄灭了
Just saying.
温馨提示而已
Have Sebastian sign these.
让塞巴斯蒂安签了这些
It's boilerplate for a first book.
这是第一本书的范本
Oh, fantastic! And I also think
太棒了 还有
he should be shirtless for the author's photo.
我觉得他在作者照片上应该裸身出镜
We need to look beyond the 4H Club.
我们要超越4H俱乐部
Can you have him come in this morning?
你能叫他今早过来一趟吗
Oh, I think he already left for the farm.
哦 我想他应该回农场了
Without signing these? Liza, what were you thinking?
这写都没签就回去了? 莉萨 你脑子里在想什么?
I wasn't.
没想什么
Drive up there, get these signed,
开车去找他签了这些
and then get back here with that book.
然后把那本书带回来
On my way.
马上
Hi. Sorry to barge in.
嗨 不好意思我不请自来了
I forgot to ask you to sign these last night.
做晚忘记要你签这些文件了
Well, you guys don't waste any time.
你们真是分秒必争啊
Come on, let's go.
来吧 走
Come on, boy!
来这里
If you want to have someone look these over...
如果你想让谁细看一下...
I don't believe in lawyers.
我不相信那些律师
And something tells me I can trust you.
而且我感觉你值得信任
Definitely.
那是必须的
It's a pretty standard agreement.
这是一份很标准的合同
And we even have language in there
我们甚至还加了一条
giving you approval of the look of the actual book.
你对书整体外观设计的准许
I asked for that. Oh, that's great.
我要求的 啊 那太好了
Yeah. I think it's important it has a handmade feel to it.
我觉得有一种手工制♥作♥的感觉是很重要的
I think a lot of people are going to be really touched by what you've written.
我觉得有很多人会被你写的东西感动
I know I have.
我是被感动到了
regardless of what happens with the book,
不管书会怎么样
I'm just glad it gave me a chance to meet you.
我只是很高兴借这个机会认识了你
I feel the same way.
我也是
I'm sorry. I don't get many visitors.
对不起 我平常很少接待访客
I forgot my manners.
我失礼了
I'm being very unprofessional.
我太不专业了
Do yourself a favor. Just throw that thing away.
啊 帮个忙 把这东西扔了吧
I know. I'm sorry.
我也想啊 不好意思
I have to rush these to the office.
我得赶紧把这些送到办公室
I'll be back to show you the proofs
下次我拿到样本
once we have them.
我再带过来
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表