剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
1971.
1971年
That's the year you were born, right?
你生日在那年 对吧?
1974.
那是1974年
Don't make me any older than I am.
我已经够老了 别再抹黑我年龄
You guys want something from the bar?
你们想喝点什么不?
Yeah.
好啊
Oh, hey.
对了
No whiskey.
不喝威士忌哦
I promise. Okay.
我保证 好的
You see how focused he is on my age now?
你看到没? 他现在老纠结我的年龄问题
He's just joking. He's obsessed.
他只是开玩笑啦 他上瘾了
Oh, come on. Let's play some ping-pong.
别想了 我们打乒乓球吧
The Hachette offer just came in.
阿歇特的工作邀请来了
Wow. Not bad.
哇 挺不错的
I just really don't want to leave Empirical.
我真不想离开经验
They're like my family.
他们就像我的家人一样
A poor family.
一家子穷逼
What? This offer's good, Kels.
怎么了? 这个机会真的不错 凯尔西
And I bet you can get escalating bonuses
看罗伯 奥利弗的业绩 我打赌你的奖金
based on Rob Olive's sales.
会一路飙升啊
You know what?
那啥?
Actually, just CC me into the emails,
你把这个转发到我的邮箱吧
and I'll take care of it.
我帮你处理好了
Tell 'em I'm your financial manager.
告诉他们我是你的财务经理
Thank you for looking out for me.
谢谢你替我着想
I am gonna squeeze their nuts
我要狠狠的压榨他们
till they're squirting money in your face.
直到他们把钱全部甩给你
Okay, you can't tell anyone,
你不能告诉别人哦
but Hachette just made me a big offer.
我跟你说 阿歇特刚刚给我了个高薪职位
What? I know.
不是吧? 就是啊
Well, what are you gonna do?
那你准备怎么办?
Thad thinks I should take it.
萨德觉得我应该接受
Well, you're at least gonna give Charles a chance
但你至少该给查尔斯一个
to match the offer, right?
找替补的机会吧?
I think I should. I mean, he gave me my big break.
我也觉得是这样 他确实让我提升了
I owe him my career, but then the other part of me
我的职位都是他给的 但是我心中还有一个声音说
thinks that he's always going to view me as a former assistant,
他还是会一直把我当做他的前任助理
you know, no matter what I do.
无论我有什么样的成就
He's never really gonna value me as an editor in my own right.
他永远不会把我当成一个真正的编辑
Kelsey, I don't think that's true.
凯尔西 我认为不是这样的
It's not his fault.
不是他的问题
It would be the same anywhere.
这种情况哪里都有
You got to leave to be taken seriously.
只有离开 才能被认真对待
We're up.
到我们上场了
Josh! There you are.
乔什!原来你在这儿啊
Hey, hey, Thad. Hey.
嘿 萨德 嘿
All right, let's skip the small talk.
好了 不讲客套话了
I need deets on the breakup.
我要听你们分手的细节
You said you never really knew Liza.
你说你从未真正了解丽萨
Then you guys are back together. What? What is the deal?
结果你俩又复合了 这到底是什么情况?
Uh, I am going to go get some dessert, actually, so--
呃 我准备去拿些甜点 所以--
No, no, no. Waiter! Waiter!
不!准!去! 服务员!服务员!
Hey, bring us some Tiananmen squares.
嘿 给我们上点"天♥安♥门♥广场"
Oh, man. Those are really good.
老兄 那个超棒的
Hey, babe. Hey.
嘿 宝贝儿 嘿
Josh! Hi.
乔什! 嗨
Hi, Liza told me you guys are back together.
丽萨告诉我 你俩复合了
I'm really happy about that.
我真为你们感到高兴啊
Shh, he was just telling us about the breakup.
嘘 他正准备跟我说分手的事儿呢
No, I wasn't, actually. Come on.
并没有 别这样啊
Somebody cheated. Nobody cheated.
肯定是有人出轨 没人出轨
She cheated. No.
她出轨了 没有
Am I right? No, we just had our stuff.
我说对了吧? 不对 我们有自己的问题
What? Like what?
什么问题嘛? 比如说?
Like, she was allergic to my cat.
比如 她对我的猫过敏
You broke up over a cat?
你们因为一只猫而分手?
Then why would you guys get back together?
那你们为什么复合呢?
Because it died.
猫死了
Your cat died?
你的猫死了?
What happened?
怎么回事?
It ate some bleach, and--
它误食了漂白剂 结果就--
How did it get into bleach?
它是怎么接触到漂白剂的?
Uh, you know, he just got up there
他就是跳到了柜子上
and just got some bleach.
然后不小心吃了漂白剂...
Oh, my God, he? It was a boy.
天啊 还是只小公喵?
This is so sad.
太悲伤了
What kind of a cat wants bleach?
什么样的猫会想吃漂白剂啊?
You know, I, uh--I'm gonna run outside real quick.
我--我去外面一趟 去去就回
Vape? Yeah, let's blaze it up, bro.
电子水烟吗? 行啊 我们去吸一发
No, no. I got to go.
不 不是的 我有点事
Whoo, yes.
哦 就是这样
Is Josh taking off?
乔什是要走了吗?
Hey.
嘿
Is everything okay?
没事吧?
I think I'm just gonna call it a night.
今晚就到这儿吧 我想回去了
What? Why?
怎么了?
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I've got the Hillenbrand manuscript.
我拿到了希伦布兰德的原稿
Thank you so much for running it over so late.
谢谢你这么晚还赶过来
I hope I didn't ruin your night.
希望今晚没有破坏你的兴致
Nah, I was just playing a little pingpong.
呐 我刚刚就打了会儿乒乓球
Is that right? Yeah, but you're so lucky.
是吗 是的 不过你比较走运
I'm such a Hillenbrand fan.
碰到我这个希伦布兰德的粉丝
"Seabiscuit" Was my favorite.
"奔腾年代"是我的最爱
Well, I wish I could ask you
我希望你可以进来
to come in and read this with me,
和我一起看书
but that could get us both in trouble.
但那样的话就会有麻烦了
Oh.
噢
No, I signed a confidentiality agreement.
我签了保密协议
There are probably lawyers hiding in the bushes.
律师们说不定现在就躲在小树丛里等着抓我呢
Okay, right.
好吧
Well, I should let you get to it.
这是你应得的
Okay.
我该走了
Wait, before you go, a friend of mine
等等 走之前我想问你 我的一个朋友说
told me that Hachette is trying to poach Kelsey Peters.
阿歇特准备挖走凯尔西•彼得斯
Have you heard anything about that?
你听说这件事了吗?
Okay, I'll say this.
我这么讲吧
Everyone wants to feel valuable at work,
每个人都想自己的工作有价值
and I think that it would mean a lot to Kelsey
这对凯尔西来说非常重要
if she knew just how much you valued her,
如果她明白你这么珍视她
that you won't always
那么你就不会
see her as an assistant who's been promoted.
仅仅把她当做一个晋升的小助理来看
I appreciate that information, Liza,
非常感谢你的提醒
and your discretion.
还有周到的考虑
Okay.
好的
I guess I'll see you on Monday.
那么周一见
Yeah. See you Monday. Enjoy the book.
好的 周一见 好好看书
Yeah, and enjoy your night.
好的 你也是
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
I thought you'd still be at the party.
我以为你还在派对那儿
Eh, I bailed.
呃 我跑了
Whatever happened with Josh?
你和乔什怎么样
Oh, I don't know.
哦 我不知道
I texted him, and he hasn't texted back.
我发短♥信♥ 他没回我
I just can't figure him out anymore.
我搞不懂他在想什么了
Can't figure who out?
搞不懂谁
Lauren, hi.
劳伦 嗨
Hi.
嗨
Uh, can I get you a robe?
呃 要我给你拿件衣服么?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表