剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Her words... and also mine.
她的原话 我也是这个意思
Got it. We'll be there.
知道了 到时见
Great, I'll have my assistant e-mail you the details.
好极了 我让我的助理将一些具体细节通过邮件发给你
Lars!
拉尔斯
Tall awkward girl?
笨手笨脚的大高个
I think you forgot half your shirt, babe.
我觉得你忘了穿T恤的另一半了 宝贝
It's a crop top, okay? And it's on trend.
它就是这样设计的好吗 这样穿可潮了
I'm not afraid to show a little skin.
我可不在乎穿的稍微露一点
I'm fun!
我可有趣了
You're definitely fun.
你确实很有趣
You look like one of the Fly Girls.
你简直就像飞飞女一样
One of the who?
像谁
Hey, look, there's Jade.
瞧 婕德在那
Hey, sloots! Welcome.
嘿 荡♥妇♥们 欢迎
You know, I just did a piece on my blog
我刚在我的博客上写了我有多希望
on how I wish the overalls trend would trip
工作服穿的能像去活火山旅游
and fall into an active volcano,
甚至掉进活火山一样
but you're making me reconsider it...A little.
但你让我不得不再稍稍考虑下了
Thanks.
谢谢
So a round of shots on me?
所以我现在成了谈论的焦点了吗
Doubles?
又一次
Hey, is anyone fiending to hit the dance floor like me?
有谁能像我那样跳舞吗
Chillax, Miley Cyrus.
淡定些 麦莉·赛勒斯
Okay, it is a Tuesday,
今天星期二
which means some of us are hungover and out of drugs.
这意味着我们中有些人宿醉未醒又没有毒吸难受着呢
So unless you have a bag of Molly to get me going,
所以除非你有一袋子的 "茉莉" 让我嗨起来
then my ass is gonna remain in this seat
否则今晚我就坐在这不动了
until I've successfully drank away my headache.
直到我成功的摆脱头疼为止
Did somebody say Molly?
有人提到了茉莉
Who is this fine young thing?
这个小鲜肉是谁
This is Thad, my boyfriend.
这是萨德 我男朋友
Not bad, Kelsey. He's hot.
还不赖嘛 凯尔西 真是个尤物
He is hot, isn't he?
可不是嘛 他就是个尤物
Oh, and where's Josh?
乔什在哪呢
Oh, he's on his way.
他已经在路上了
How did you know my boyfriend's name?
你怎么会知道我男朋友的名字
Oh, you must have said it.
你之前肯定说过啦
Did I?
是吗
Shoo! Okay, go. Go on! Go!
好吧 走 快走
Gosh, you make out with a lumbersexual for five minutes
天 你和森男挑逗了五分钟之久
and he clings on like an effing genital wart.
他就像尖锐湿疣样赖在鸡鸡上不走
Anyway, what was I saying?
不管了 我说到哪了
Oh, whiskey!
对 威士忌
To the Cliterati!
敬蕾丝边!
Cliterati! Whoo!
蕾丝边!
Cheers. Cheers, all right.
干杯 干杯
So then I discovered this guy had fallen asleep on the couch
然后我发现这小子在沙发上睡着了
pants around his ankles, a tissue box next to him,
裤子脱到脚踝 身边还有一盒纸巾
and a porno blasting on the computer.
电脑上还放着黄♥片♥
Hey, babe, that's what you get for asking for a key.
宝贝 这就是你有我家钥匙的后果
You got caught wet-handed!
你撸管被抓到了
I love this song! Let's dance!
我超爱这歌♥ 来跳舞吧
Come on! Come on, guys!
来嘛 伙计们
You two go. I'm still not drunk enough.
你们俩去吧 我还没喝够呢
No, go dance. Have fun, I'll stay.
我就不跳了 玩的开心 我留下
Jade, I'm just curious.
婕德 我很好奇
Are you at all worried
你究竟担不担心这本书
about pissing people off with this book?
会惹怒别人
No, no, I'm excited.
不 我可兴奋啦
Last week I watched a cover girl's waist
上周我看到一个封♥面♥女♥郎♥的腰
get photoshopped to the size of my pinky,
被PS到只有我小指大小
her chest inflated to alien-Barbie-sized proportions,
她的胸部大到跟异形芭比的大小一样
and her wrinkles virtually expunged.
她的脸上几乎没有一点皱纹
All this business does is perpetuate the wanked-out notion
所有这些都是为了给人打飞机用的
that youth and beauty are the only things
年轻和美貌是定义一个女人的价值的
that define a woman's worth.
唯一标准
I would rather slit my carotid artery
我宁愿自杀也不愿
than spend one more day in an industry
在一个嫌弃我变老的行业中
that faults me simply for growing older.
再多待一天
I mean, it is so sheisty.
那太不可信了
Yeah, it is sheisty, isn't it?
是的 那太不可信了 不是吗
Ugh, this idiot.
这个白♥痴♥
Jade! Do you two know each other?
婕德 你们俩认识
Yeah, you could say that.
是的 可以这么说
Whoo, I have waited forever to do that.
我老早就想这么做了
Sayonara, bitches.
再见 小婊♥子♥们
Uh? Babe...
呃 宝贝儿...
I don't think you're getting that book.
我觉得你们搞不定那本书了
Josh, I had no idea. You used to go out with Jade?
乔什 我完全不知道 你以前和婕德谈过恋爱?
Yeah, unfortunately.
不幸的是 谈过
We dated for a couple months. It was fun for a while.
我们在一起了几个月 一开始还挺有意思
Then it wasn't. She's batshit crazy.
然后画风突变 她简直就是个神经病
So what happened?
到底发生了什么?
She wouldn't let me go. I mean, I told her it was over.
她不愿意放手 我跟她说了都结束了
Didn't matter.
她根本不听
She kept climbing up my fire escape.
她老是爬我的救生通道
Wait, is that butt stuff?
等等 你是指菊花吗?
No!
当然不是!
I mean she was literally climbing up my fire escape.
我是说 她真的从救生通道爬到我家找我
I couldn't get rid of her!
根本甩不掉她!
Finally she took me to one of those stupid fashion parties
终于有一次她带我参加一个傻了吧唧的时尚派对
and I met this really hot model and I thought,
我认识了一个特别靓的模特 于是我就想
"Two birds, one stone." You know?
"一石二鸟" 懂?
I hook up with the model and...
我一方面可以勾搭上这个模特 另一方面...
Jade gets the message.
婕德也就知趣了
That is genius.
太机智了
So you cheated on her?
所以你就劈腿了?
I had to do something.
我忍♥不下去了
Okay, the point is, you totally disrespected her.
好吧 重点是 你太不尊重她了
Fine! I'm sorry, okay?
是! 对不起 行不?
I admit I was wrong.
我承认我错了
She's a total nutjob.
但是她简直就是个疯子
Yeah, a nutjob whose book is gonna make
对啊 一个写出的书可以让
some other publisher a ton of money.
其它的出版商发财的疯子
Nice work, Josh.
干得漂亮 乔什
How is this my fault?
怪我咯?
Charles,
查尔斯
I am proud to say that I have successfully
很自豪地告诉你 我成功地
handled your... situation.
处理了你的... 处境
And now the first thing that comes up
现在你谷歌♥你自己的话
when you Google yourself is the "Page Six" Story
弹出来的就是关于
about your wife leaving you.
你妻子跑路的事
That's great news. Thanks so much, Diana.
是个好消息 太感谢了 戴安娜
Oh, come on, it was my pleasure.
别这样 很乐意帮忙
I don't mean pleasure.
当然不是说我很享受的意思
It was...it was difficult, meticulous work.
这活儿... 其实 挺难搞 挺精细的
I know. I got it.
我明白 我懂
Well, at least, now we can focus on more exciting things,
至少 现在我们可以专注于更激动人心的事了
like your award today!
比如你今天的奖!
Yes, that's right. The luncheon.
对 没错 午宴
You gonna have the fish or the steak?
你要点鱼还是牛排?
Uh, the steak.
嗯 牛排吧
Me too. I am a meat eater.
我也是 我是肉食动物
Right.
嗯
I'm gonna get going.
我还有点事
Just...
你去忙吧...
So I just got off the phone with Jade's agent.
我刚和婕德的经纪人通了电♥话♥
And he is really embarrassed about what went down last night.
昨晚的事他觉得很尴尬
Only not really, because he's an agent.
也只是说说而已 他是个经纪人 见多了
So what about the book?
那书呢?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表