剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
It was the last book my wife read
那是我妻子离开我之前读过的
before she left me.
最后一本书
Oh, no. No, no, no, that's awful.
哦 不行 不行 不行 这样说太可怕了
Yeah, I... I still can't quite bring myself
是 我... 我还是不想
to shake Jonathan Franzen's hand.
去和乔纳森·弗兰岑见面
And, I mean, look, I'm sure
而且 我想说 我确信
I may have had something to do with her walking out...
她的离去可能和我是有关系的...
Okay, well, there are two sides to every story.
好 呃 事情都有两个方面
But she walked out on her daughters too,
但是她也离开了她的孩子们
and that's...
这一点...
intense.
非常过分
Yeah, well, Pauline was definitely intense.
是 呃 波林确实很过分
Uh, always looking to find her place in the world,
呃 总是满世界的寻找她的存在感
and "Freedom" inspired her to... to find hers.
而《自♥由♥》激励了她去... 去寻找自我
In L.A., apparently.
看来是去洛杉矶找去了
Hey, what are you doing out here?
嗨 你在这儿干什么?
The whittling tent just opened.
自♥制♥篷活动刚刚开始了
Let's go rip a huge bong hit
我们先去嗨一把
and go whittle, huh?
然后去做帐篷 嗯?
Come on.
快来
Relationships are complex.
恋爱总是太复杂
Do you think that we could get "The Male Feminist"
你认为我们可以让《男性女权主义者》这本书
into elementary schools?
进入小学校园吗?
Well, I could talk to my friend
呃 我可以找我在教♥育♥部♥
at the Department of Ed.
工作的朋友
It's certainly a book every third grader should read.
这当然是一本三年级学生必读的书
Yeah, that would be great.
没错 那太好了
You know, Diana... Yeah.
我和你说 黛安娜... 嗯
You channel this masculine energy,
你打通了我的阳刚之气
which normally I'd hate,
虽然平常我憎恨这种事情
but yours is stoic and brave,
但你所做的却是不为私欲而充满勇气
yet deeply vulnerable.
不会让人想去攻击
A barely feminine mystique, if you will.
能单纯的展现出女性神秘的魅力
You know, my grandmother always said I reminded her
告诉你 我祖母一直说我会让她想起
of an Indian chief.
一位印第安大厨
She was a violent racist, but I took it as a compliment.
她是个暴♥力♥种族主义者 但我权当是赞美我了
That racist was on to something.
她说到点子上了
Yeah, she saw you.
是的 她看透你了
And I see you.
我也看透你了
Do you see you?
你看清楚了吗
Oh, I see me.
我看到了
I would like to see you...
我想在你的批准和应允下
with your full permission and consent...
看到你
naked, raw, and hungry.
赤♥裸♥ 狂野 饥渴的你
You want to suck on my peen pipe?
你想吸吸我做的大雕管吗
It's funny, 'cause it's shaped like a penis.
有意思的是它形状像个阴♥茎♥
I like how the balls are the bowl.
我喜欢这些像碗一样的球球
That's hilarious.
好好笑
Oh, we got to go.
我们该走了
We're gonna miss the clogging circle.
不然就要错过圈圈舞了
Wait, can we come?
等等 我俩能一起吗
Oh, my God, I really want to clog.
我真的很想去挤一把
Uh, yeah, sure.
当然
Oh, uh, you guys think
呃 你们
you might want to put on a shirt?
要不要穿件衬衫?
Or a blouse or maybe even a sheath, maybe?
或者短上衣 要不随便弄块布遮一下也好?
You know, there's gonna be a lot of bouncing.
要知道 那里可能会比较混乱
I wouldn't want you to hurt yourselves
你们也不想伤到自己
or anybody else.
或其他人吧
Huh. That's hilarious.
哈 好好笑
Come on! Let's go clogging!
走起! 我们去跳圈圈舞吧!
Come on, girl.
走吧 姑娘
Okay. Let's go.
走吧
Is this okay?
这样行不
Yeah.
可以
Is this okay?
这样呢
Yes.
行
How about this?
那这样呢
It's all okay, Hugh. Just put it in.
都行 休 放进去就行啦
Actually, you know what?
你知道吗
This is feeling too phallo-centric.
这样太攻了
I feel like I'm dominating you.
感觉我在主导你
I want you on top of me. - Okay, let's do that.
我想让你在上面 - 好, 就这么办
Ah, that's... I think that's better.
这样... 好多了
Good for you? - Yes, it's good for me.
你觉得呢? 我也觉得很好
Yes. Wait.
等一下
Do you feel like you have enough agency in this power...
你是不是很有在上面的经验...
No more talking.
别说话
Yes! Okay, this is more like it.
没错! 这就对了
Okay, this is what we're talking about.
就是这个赶脚
Yes. Yes. Yes.
爽啊 爽啊
Oh, my God, what just happened to you?
我天 你怎么了?
I don't know, but it's bad.
我不知道 但很痛
I'm gonna get my phone.
让我拿下手♥机♥
Just gonna get my phone.
只拿一下手♥机♥
No? Okay, I won't.
不行吗? 好吧 不拿了
I don't mean to complain, but my feet
不是我抱怨 但我
have never been stomped on so many times in one day.
从没在一天内走过这么长的路
I mean, at least the rain chilled out.
至少现在雨停了
Are they just with us
她们不会从现在开始
the entire weekend from now on?
整个周末都跟着我们吧?
Unknown.
不知道
What I do know is that it's time for you
我只知道你该
to lose to the top.
脱掉你的上衣了
Not enough moonshine in the world for that.
要我脱 天还不够黑
That's my cue. Wish me luck.
到我了 祝我好运吧
Mwah! Good luck.
祝你好运
Hey, excuse me. Will you spray us, please?
嘿 麻烦你 能帮我们喷一下吗?
Oh, me too.
我也要
Thank you.
谢啦
Howdy, folks!
大家好!
We're the Bedford Avenue Country Boys.
我们是贝德福街乡村男孩
Y'all want to hear some bluegrass?
给大家来点蓝草音乐怎么样?
Oh, uh, I need that charger.
哦 额 我需要充电
I was here first.
我先来的
Sorry, not sorry.
对不起 才怪
Rude!
野蛮!
Uh, Liza? Charles!
莉萨? 查尔斯!
I am so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I meant to send that text to my boyfriend.
我是想发信息给我男朋友的
We must have cross-texted.
我们一定是串线了
Uh, yeah, I guess we must have.
额 是 我猜一定是
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
I'm at this bluegrass festival in Cooperstown,
我在库珀斯敦的蓝草音乐节
and my phone died.
手♥机♥没电了
Well, it... it sounds like
哦 但是 听起来...
you're having fun, though.
你玩的很开心
No, not really.
不 不是的
It's, uh... it's not so great.
额... 这儿着实不咋地
It's really muddy,
到处是泥
lots of mosquitoes, no plumbing.
很多蚊子 还没有厕所
It's fine, Liza, really.
没关系 莉萨
You know, there is this great B&B near Cooperstown
你知道 库珀斯敦附近有个很棒的住宿加早餐酒店
called the Timid Whaler.
叫做 胆小的捕鲸船
My girls and I stayed there last summer.
我和女儿们去年夏天去过
You'd love it.
你应该会喜欢
Oh, I don't know.
哦 我不知道
Leaving here would be...
离开这里会...
Amazing.
很棒
Go have fun, and enjoy your weekend.
去玩吧 周末愉快
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表