剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
At least consider the falcon.
至少考虑一下猎鹰
Welcome, everybody.
欢迎大家
I'm gonna make this short.
我会言简意赅的
My Kelsey.
我的凯尔西
You... you know that you are like another daughter to me.
你 你知道你就像是我的另外一个女儿
And I love you dearly.
并且 我十分地爱你
And I wish you only good things.
我希望你一生过得快乐美满
She's like a daughter to both of us.
她就像是我们两个人的女儿
Yes, she is.
是的 她是
May your marriage be filled with as much happiness
祝你们的婚姻就像我们的婚姻一样
and hot sex as ours.
幸福美满 而富有激♥情♥
Mazel tov, everybody!
恭喜 各位
She's an animal, this woman!
她是一个小动物 这个女人
An animal! All right.
一个小动物 好了
Cheers, guys. Are we done... it's over?
干杯 伙计们 我们说完了么 结束了么?
You mind if I, uh... you mind if I do one, guys?
你们介意 你们介意我说两句么 伙计们?
Give him the mic. Hey, hey, give him the mic.
把麦克风给他 把麦克风给他
Here.
给你
What's up?
最近怎么样
So, uh, I know we're all here to
所以 我知道我们都是到这里
"Cheers" the happy couple, but, um,
来祝福这对幸福的情侣的 但是
I got to raise the glass to my boy.
我要给我的伙计敬一杯酒
Thaddeus!
萨德!
Onyx Capital forever!
信托公♥司♥万岁!
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, Thaddy. Thank you, thank you, Tim.
我爱你 小萨萨 谢谢你 谢谢你 提姆
Dude, come on.
伙计 好了
All right.
好了
One last thing, you guys.
最后一件事情 伙计们
Kelsey and Thad,
凯尔西和萨德
to your love.
致你们的爱
May it be wild, beautiful,
愿你们的爱 狂野 美丽
dangerous, and majestic.
危险而伟大
Swoop, Bonnie! Swoop!
冲过来 邦妮 冲过来
Come... come on, Bonnie.
快 快点 邦妮
Get down here on my glove, Bon.
飞到我的手套上来 小邦邦
Bonnie, go.
邦妮 快点
Bonnie!
邦妮!
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Either you tell her, or I will.
你不告诉她 那就我来
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表