剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Did I see what?
我看到什么
no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
Shit, shit.
妈的
Man, this is exciting.
太激动了
What is?
激动什么?
The home of Bruce Springsteen,
来到布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀 《黑道家族》
the sopranos, Jon bon jovi.
还有乔恩·邦·乔维乐队的家乡
You make it sound like you've never been to new jersey.
你说的好像你从来没来过新泽西
I haven't.
我没有
Wait, you've been to Tokyo and Peru,
等等 你去过东京和秘鲁
And you've never been to new jersey?
却没去过新泽西?
How is this possible?
怎么可能
I...I literally never had a reason.
我只是从来没有一个要去新泽西的理由啊
Plus, I hate tolls.
更何况 我不喜欢过收费站
Really, a lollipop?
你在逗我么 棒棒糖?
I mean, they're already well aware
里面的人早就已经意识到
there's an age difference.
我们俩的年龄差异了
Babe, it's a pot pop.
亲爱的 就只是个小零食
Edible marijuana so i'm relaxed.
是即食大♥麻♥ 让我放松的
No, no, no, no, you're the one who wanted
不 不 不 你是那个想要去
to go to the suburbs of New Jersey.
新泽西郊区的人
You have to experience this raw.
你必须原原本本的去体验
No hemp-colored glasses.
而不是戴着大♥麻♥色的眼镜
Hemp-colored glasses?
大♥麻♥色的眼镜?
Hey. you made it.
嘿 你们到了
Good to see you. Nice to see you again.
见到你很高兴 我也是
Hi. Nice to see you.
嗨 见到你很高兴
Nice to see you too.
我也是
This is for you. Oh, thank you.
这是给你的 太感谢了
Well, I hope you like steak.
但愿你们喜欢吃牛扒
Love steak.
再喜欢不过了
With truffle butter.
配上松露牛油
Yum, yum.
美味啊
Thanks for this. I’m gonna go decant it.
谢谢你们的礼物 我去把它开了
Come on in.
进来吧
I think we should say something.
我觉得我们应该说些什么
About what?
关于什么的
She obviously has no idea what truffle butter is.
她显然不知道松露牛油是什么
It's not butter made with truffles?
不是用松露做的牛油吗?
Okay, you are officially not allowed to give me
好吧 不允许你再瞎说什么
any more crap about not knowing
你知道享乐亭是什么
what a trellis is.
这样的瞎话了
Well, what is it, then?
那是什么?
Later, after dinner.
等会儿 晚饭过后再跟你讲
Don't Google it.
不要百度
I can look it up.
我可以自己查
Okay, fine.
好吧 随你
You--you guys have a really lovely place here.
你们家实在太漂亮了
Oh, my god.
天啊
Jade is blowing her advance before I see pages.
在我翻看之前杰德就把自己吹上天了
"check out my new python-skinned boots."
来看看我的新蟒皮靴子
$40,000.
四万美元呢
#blowingmyadvance, #chestypeters.
还标题了#挥霍我的预付款 #大胸彼得斯
Who's chesty peters? you.
谁是大胸·彼得斯? 你啊
So on top of all of this, she's also mocking me?
所以在此之外 她还是在嘲笑我咯?
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, she actually thinks
不 不 不 她是真的以为
that's your name.
那是你的名字
She has the entire budget for my imprint.
我板块的所有预算都在她那里
She can destroy me. Why?
她能毁掉我的 为什么?
I am so nice.
我这么好
Am I not the nicest person that you know?
我是不是你见过的最好的人?
Yes, yes, of course you are.
是 你当然是
Oh, wait, wait, wait, here. Here, she just tweeted this.
哦 等下等下等下 她刚发的
Douche burger kings?
杜什汉堡王?
#blowingmyadvance, #chestypeters.
#挥霍我的预付款 #大胸彼得斯
I mean, at least she's feeding homeless people hamburgers.
至少她还会给那些无家可归的人汉堡吃
No, those aren't hamburgers. those are douche burgers.
不 那些不是汉堡 那些是杜什汉堡
They're made with lobster, caviar, foie gras,
他们是由龙虾 鱼子酱 鹅肝酱做成的
And they're served in a gold-leaf wrapper.
并且用金箔包装起来
Dude, these-- these cost $600 each.
每个的价格是六百美元
They're from a food truck.
可这是路边摊卖♥♥的呀
Wharton graduates. They're the wacky MBAs.
沃顿商学院毕业生想出来的 他们不按常理出牌
I have to stop her.
我必须阻止她
We gotta go get her. I'm leaving right now.
我们去找她 现在就走
You go out. I'll call the Uber.
你先出去 我叫优步
Tell me about the sex.
跟我聊聊你们的嘿♥咻♥生活吧
It's mind-blowing, isn't it?
一定很震撼吧 是吗?
Like, curl-your-toes, off-the-carts mind-blowing?
像是卷曲你的脚趾 爽到爆表的爽?
It's, uh--it's--it's-- it's--it's pretty good.
感觉是好极了
Of course it is. look at him.
当然是 看看他
Oh, my god, Liza, you deserve this.
莉萨 在经历和大卫的种种后
after everything you went through with David.
你完全值得拥有这么美好的爱情
give me some details.
再跟我说详细些
oh, come on. I don't...I'm not--
拜托 我...
I don't really feel comfortable.
我害羞
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗?
What is the point of having a boy toy
如果不能和你无聊的已婚朋友分享
if you can't share the details
其中细节 那你有个小白脸
with your bored married friend
还有什么意义?
He's not a boy toy.
他不是小白脸
Oh, come-- I know he's young,
拜托 我知道他很年轻
But you've met him now.
但是你现在见到他啦
And we actually have something.
我们是真心爱着对方的
Okay, all right.
好吧
I really don't want to be the one to say this,
我实在不想说这些
but i'm afraid if i don't, no one else will, so...
但是如果我不说的话 恐怕没有人会说 所以...
Say what?
说什么?
You're acting like a girl who met a boy,
你表现得就像邂逅到男孩的小女孩一样
but you're not.
但你不是
You're a middle-aged divorcée who needs validation
你是个中年离异妇女
that she's still got it.
需要别人的肯定
That's what josh is. he's your 911.
这就是乔什的作用 他是你的911
What? well, I mean the porsche.
什么? 好吧 我是说保时捷911
God, this is so difficult.
天 这太难了
feel free to stop at any time.
你随时可以停下不说
I'm saying this as your friend.
我作为朋友才跟你讲这些
You know this will end.
你知道这一切都会结束的
I mean, Demi Moore couldn't make it work,
黛米·摩尔都不能做到
And she's gorgeous.
她那么美
I mean, not that you're not. you are.
我不是说你不美
But, listen, people age in spurts,
但是 你要知道人变老的速度噌噌的
Like growth spurts.
就像小时候噌噌地长个
Right, you look great now, but another couple years,
对 你现在看起来不错 但再过几年呢
You could get slammed with an age spurt,
你会因为年龄越来越受打击的
And then where are you?
到时候你怎么办呢?
You have wasted your last gasp of youth
你把可以需找到你真正另一半的时间
on Mr. Hunkalicious when you could be finding a real partner
浪费在了一个年轻人身上
someone appropriate,
一个真正珍惜你的爱人
someone you don't have to hide from your friends.
一个你不会怕让你朋友知道的爱人
Josh is.
乔什就是啊
Oh, no, don't say he's a real partner.
他不是 不要骗你自己他是个真正的爱人
Come on.
别傻了
I know it feels good now.
我知道现在这段感情感觉很好
I just don't want you to mistake it
我只是不希望你把它
for something it's not
当成爱情了
and wind up getting hurt all over again.
最后又把自己弄得遍体鳞伤
Are you ready to see the trellis?
你们准备好看享乐亭了吗?
Oh, the trellis.
噢 享乐亭
Come on.
走吧
Liza?
莉萨?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表