剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
There was beadwork.
珠饰可以遮住的啦
Okay, Lauren, if Kelsey doesn't want her choach showing,
好吧 劳伦 如果凯尔西不想让她的咪♥咪♥露出来
then it ain't showing. End of discussion.
那就不要露出来 讨论结束
I know, I know... I'm pushing you guys.
我知道 我知道... 我有点为难你们了
But it's my job.
但这是我的工作
It is? Yes.
是么? 对啊.
And you're pushing back, which I appreciate.
你不同意 我欣赏你的直率
Together, we are gonna grind out something beautiful.
那我们一起想啊 去挖掘更好的点子
All right? I know it.
怎么样? 我对这些很在行
I just... I need you guys to stay open
我只是... 需要你们开明一点儿
to this process, okay?
一起面对这事儿 没问题吧?
Fine. Great.
行啊 太好了
Let's take a tour of the space,
在带你们参观这个地方之前
after I introduce you to your dream team.
我先给你们介绍一下这支梦幻团队
Linda Chang, James Beard Award-winning sommelier.
琳达•常 得过詹姆斯·彼尔德美食大奖的品酒师
Tammy Anders, pastry chef.
塔米•安德斯 糕点大♥师♥
She'll be in charge of curating your venetian hour.
她负责策划你的威尼斯风情节目
Matt Marks, social media concierge.
马特•马克斯 社交媒体负责人
He will ensure your special day is documented
让他来保证你这个人生大日子会
on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
会遍布在微博 朋友圈和空间
He will also come up with your hashtag.
他还给你们想个标签上个热门话题呢
Don't we just combine our names?
难道不是把我们的名字并在一起就行了吗?
Mm...hmm. We... we can do that.
嗯 那个... 那个我们可以自己来
Oh, really? Because you haven't.
哦 行吗? 因为你们从来没做过
Okay?
可以了吗?
Matt also works with this Foto Robot,
马特还会负责这个拍照机器人
an interactive photo booth.
会互动的照相机哦
Hello, Kelsey and Thad.
你好 凯尔西和萨德
Babe, got to jump on this.
宝贝儿 我这儿有个急事
Can't we just hire a human photographer?
我们为什么不直接雇一个摄影师来呢?
Hey, Lauren.
嘿 劳伦
Lauren, I thought we talked about this.
劳伦 我记得我和你谈过这个
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I just thought that if Jan and Bonnie came here in person
我只是想你要是真见着简和邦妮
that you might change your mind.
也许你会改变主意呢
I do not want a predator
我不想要一个食肉动物在这儿
flying around with our rings in its mouth.
叼着我们的戒指飞来飞去
Well, for your information,
呃 我要和你说清楚
she wears them in a little pouch around her neck.
是把戒指装在小袋子挂在它脖子上的
No.
不要
Okay, I'd like Thad to weigh in.
好 我要听听萨德的意见
Thad?
萨德
God damn it!
我了个去!
That'd be a no from Thad, too.
看来萨德也不会想要的
Liza! Over here!
莉萨! 来呀!
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嗨
Wow, everyone looks like they're right out of college.
哇哦 每个人看起来都好像刚刚大学毕业一样
Honestly, some of these people are probably still in college.
老实说 这里有些人可能还没毕业呢
It's so hard to get a job, if you land a summer internship,
找工作太难了 如果找到了一份暑期实习
you just stay.
就直接做下去算了
My degree never helped me get anything.
我的学历从来没给我带来什么好处
Where'd you go? - Um...Dartmouth.
你在哪里读的? - 嗯... 达特茅斯学院
No. When did you graduate?
不会吧 你什么时候毕业的?
Uh, '08.
呃 08年
So did I. Marta... Marta Beem?
我也是 我叫马儿塔... 马儿塔•比姆
They used to call me Deer Slayer,
那个时候大家都叫我小鹿杀手
cause I sold venison steaks out of my dorm.
因为我在宿舍里卖♥♥五香鹿肉干
That's not ringing a bell.
我还是没印象啊
No, I totally know you.
不 我可记得你呢
Did you play volleyball?
你玩儿排球的吧?
Ski team.
是滑雪队的
Yes. Oh, my God, I remember you.
是了 哦 天哪 我记得你
This is nuts.
这太神奇了
You have to come to our Dartmouth alumni group
你下周要来参加达特茅斯
next week.
校友会哦
Hey, Sierra. This is Liza.
嘿 希尔拉 这是莉萨
She's new.
新来的哦
Liza and I went to Dartmouth together.
莉萨和我一起在达特茅斯读书的
She works in publishing.
她在出版社工作
Sierra's killing it at the hedge fund game
希尔拉在信托公♥司♥做对冲基金
over at Onyx Capital.
相当厉害哦
It is insane how much money I make.
赚的钱太多都让我产生了罪恶感
Onyx Capital?
信托公♥司♥吗?
My, uh, my friend's fiance works over there.
我 那个 我朋友的未婚夫也在那里工作
Thad Weber.
叫萨德•韦伯
Thad is someone's fiance? Ugh, yikes.
萨德已经订婚了吗? 呃 天哪
What do you mean "Yikes"?
你"天哪"是什么意思?
I just met you, so I feel like I shouldn't say anything,
我们才刚刚认识 我觉得自己不该多嘴
but in the spirit of helping women,
但是考虑到女性应该互相帮助
I feel like I should.
我觉得我还是要告诉你
You definitely should. If it's gonna help women.
你当然要说出来 要帮助女生啊
There's a rumor going around
有传言说
that Thad is hooking up with his assistant.
萨德和他的助理有一腿
Apparently they do it in the 30th floor bathrooms
大家都知道他们是在30楼的洗手间里胡搞的
every single day.
每天每天
Ugh. Stall rabbits.
呃 简直是种兔
There's an infestation at my work.
在我工作的地方也有这种恶劣风气
Nobody's hooking up at my work, and I'm, like,
我工作的地方就没人偷鸡摸狗 我 我就像是
totally DTF.
动态跟踪定位仪
Uh, Thad? Are you sure?
呃 说的是萨德? 你确定吗?
I mean, I haven't, like, seen it.
我得说 我没见过 没亲眼见过
But yes, I've heard from some very reliable sources.
不过我确定 我从几个很靠谱的人那里听说的
I mean, he can be a jerk sometimes,
我的意思是 他有时候是有些渣
but I rally don't think he would do that to Kelsey.
但我不认为他会那样对凯尔西
I'm not saying he's a terrible guy.
我不是说他这个人很糟糕
It's just all the portfolio managers
只是所有的基金经理
think that screwing their assistant
都认为搞他们的助理
is part of the job.
是工作的一部分
Huh.
呵
You can barely ever get a handicapped stall
在那栋楼里 到半夜零点
after 3:00 p.m. in that building.
残疾人车位就都被人占了
Ew. Damn.
呃 太糟了
Okay, so we took your advice,
现在 我们接受了你的建议
and I'm having Lauren throw me an engagement party
我让劳伦准备一个订婚派对
hopefully get all the crazy out of her system.
希望她能发挥潜质给我来个完美的派对
That's a great idea.
好主意啊
Yeah, so it's Saturday night at Barocco.
是的 周六晚上就在巴洛克酒吧
Is, um, Thad excited about it?
萨德是不是也很兴奋啊?
No. He's a guy.
没有 他是个男的
He doesn't care about an engagement party.
他对订婚派对毫不关心
He barely cares we're having a wedding.
我们就要结婚这件事他也不是很放在心上
What do you mean?
这是什么意思?
I mean...
我是说...
he cares, obviously, but you know,
他也关心 看得出来 但是你知道
he just can't be bothered by any of the prep.
他就是嫌这些准备工作烦
Well, does he have an assistant
呃 他是有一个助理吗?
he wouldn't mind asking for personal favors?
给他处理他的个人喜好?
Like, wedding stuff?
比如 婚礼什么的?
I think he shares an assistant
我想他应该是跟一大帮人
with a bunch of other guys.
共用一个助理吧
But he does have a lot of hot, single friends
但是他确实有很多颜值超高的单身朋友
who'll be at the party,
他们都会来参加婚礼
and there are benefits to rebound sex.
来点临时炮♥友♥也不错啊
Like confidence.
重拾下信心什么的
Come on, Josh is with this hot, new,
来嘛 乔治都跟这个性感新潮的
Internet-famous girl,
网红在一起了
and you've got to be thinking about that.
你现在应该想想找个新欢了
I am now. So get yours.
我现在在想呢 那就担心你自己吧
Temporary fixes are better than no fixes at all.
短暂的修复总比不修复的好啊
Are you really giving me this advice?
你确定你要给我提这个建议吗?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表