剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
you certainly can be a force of nature.
你这就是一种天性
Babe? Oh, shit. It's Greta.
宝贝? 哦 该死 是格丽塔
What? How? Yeah. She has a key.
什么 怎么会? 没错 她有这里的钥匙
Josh? Josh? WhaI never had a key.
乔什? 乔什? 啥 你从来没给过我钥匙
Josh? Yes, one sec, babe.
乔什? 来了 马上 亲爱的
Can you hide?
你能藏起来吗?
Seriously? Where exactly would I do that?
你当真? 你要我躲在哪里?
Here.
这儿
Sorry. I'm so sorry.
抱歉 真不好意思
Hey, hey, hey, hey. How are you?
嗨 嗨 嗨 你好吗?
Good? Mmhmm. Mmhmm.
你好吗? 嗯 嗯
Good morning.
早上好
Liza, yesterday was the funeral.
莉萨 昨天经历了葬礼
Today, we soldier on. Yes, of course.
今天 我们又是战士了 是的 当然
While I am very sympathetic,
虽然我深感同情
we can't lose sight of our own responsibilities.
但我们不能忘记自己的责任
We have a meeting today with Stephanie Smith.
我们今天要和Stephanie Smith开个会
Is she one of the "Housewives"?
她是”绝望主妇”之一吗?
Stephanie Smith is one of the biggest
Stephanie Smith 是全球最著名的
celebrity astrologers on the planet.
占星名人之一
I've been reading her columns in "Interview" Magazine for years.
她在”采访”杂♥志♥上的专栏我读了很多年了
She is uncanny. Sorry, I'm not familiar...
她很不可思议 抱歉 我不是很熟悉...
Well, I need you to get familiar.
那 我要你去熟悉她
Quickly.
立刻马上
With Kelsey paralyzed with grief,
Kelsey现在是极度悲伤不能指望了
I'm gonna need you to pick up the slack.
我需要你接手她的工作
Yes, of course. I'll do whatever it takes.
当然 我会尽全力的
Okay.
好
Morning. Kelsey?
早上好 Kelsey?
Well, we didn't expect to see you here today.
呃 我们没想到你今天会来
I need to work. Work is gonna keep me sane.
我得工作,工作才能让我冷静下来
Excuse me.
抱歉
Are you sure you really want to come back
你确定你要回来工作了么?
to the office so quickly? I'm fine.
还不急的 我没事
I wish everyone would stop worrying about me.
我希望大家都别担心我了
Okay, the last thing I want to do
我最不想做的一件事
is sit home alone with a new Adele record.
就是呆在家里 听阿黛尔的新专辑
Okay. And still no tears.
好吧 还哭不出来
I cried like a baby last week
上周我最喜欢的衬衫在烘干机里烘得缩小了
when my favorite shirt shrank in the dryer,
我哭得像个小屁孩似得
but my fiance gets killed, and nothing.
但我未婚夫死了 我却哭不出来
I'm an awful person.
我真是个渣渣
Ladies, let's not keep Stephanie Smith
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们就别让Stephanie Smith
and her 8 million subscribers waiting.
和她那八百万粉丝久等了
The "Zodiac of Love" will do more
这本"Zodiac of Love"会比
than just mix and match compatible signs.
普通的星座连连看强多了
The book delves into the astrological science
这本书深入分♥析♥了
behind our relationships.
人际关系与占星学的联♥系♥
The orgasmic pairings that erupt in sexual fireworks,
在性♥欲♥焰火里爆发的高♥潮♥
but are devoid of spiritual comfort.
却缺乏精神上的舒适
The bling-bling signs that create wealth and power,
那些坐拥财富和权力闪闪发光的星座
but...but not happiness.
却...却没有幸福
Stephanie, that sounds amazing.
Stephanie 这听起来棒极了
You know, I've been following your column
你知道 自"Interview"杂♥志♥之后
ever since "Interview" Magazine.
我一直在关注你的专栏
Yes, Andy Warhol was my original fan.
嗯 Andy Warhol是我的忠实粉丝
I did warn him not to get surgery that day.
我确实警告过他别在那天做手术
If only he'd listened. If only I'd bought a painting.
如果他听了的话就好了 如果我买♥♥了他一幅画就好了
But so often we miss what's right in front of us.
但我们经常会忽视就在眼前的机遇
What's your sign, darling?
亲爱的 你是什么什么星座的?
actually I'm a Taurus, with, uh, moon in Virgo.
事实上 我是金牛座 呃 月亮星座是处♥女♥
Oh, sweetheart, that's tough.
噢 亲爱的 那糟透了
I mean, you're like a burning building
我的意思是 你就像栋熊熊燃烧的大楼
without a hose in sight.
方圆百里连条水管都没有的那种
You have no idea.
谁说不是呢
I'm sorry. My fiance got killed last week
抱歉 我未婚夫上周死了
by a random piece of construction debris.
那块建筑垃圾就那么巧的砸在他头上
Was that in his chart? I'd like to see it.
这也能在星座分♥析♥里找到吗? 我想看看
Was that last Thursday?
上周四么?
Because there was a partial eclipse
那天有日偏食
and things went a little haywire.
事情会有点失控
Actually it was a Tuesday.
其实是上周二
I can't sell people on the idea
我不能卖♥♥一本
that they can predict their life.
告诉别人他们能预知自己的未来的书
I'm sorry, I just can't.
抱歉 我就是干不了这事
Definitely a Sagittarius.
肯定是个射手座
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Kelsey, are you okay? I'm fine.
Kelsey 你还好么? 还好
I just can't put up with the fairy tales anymore.
我只是受不了那些童话故事了
I completely understand. Kelsey.
我完全能理解 Kelsey
I'm so sorry to disturb you at work,
我很抱歉来打扰你工作
but there is something that you need to see.
但有点东西需要你来看下
Sure. Um, Chad, you remember Liza?
没事 呃 Chad 你还记得Liza么?
Definitely.
当然
We just got the surveillance video of the accident
我们刚刚拿到事故的监控录像
taken from the building across the street.
就从对街的建筑里
I think we know what happens after that.
我想我们知道之后发生了什么
Yeah.
对
Liza, what were you arguing with my brother about?
Liza 你当时和我哥哥在吵什么?
Were you two having an affair?
你们有私情?
No. I mean, you were fighting.
没有 但是 你们有争执啊
We deserve to know what his last moments were about.
我们有权知道他在世的最后几分钟发生了什么
Can I talk to Kelsey alone?
我可以和Kelsey单独谈谈么
Whatever you say to her, you can say to me.
无论你要跟她讲什么 你都可以跟我讲
It's okay. I want to talk to Liza.
没事的 我想和Liza谈谈
Well, I still have his computer,
好吧 我还留着他的电脑
and I will figure out his password,
我会把他的密♥码♥破解出来
so I wouldn't hold back
如果是我就不会隐瞒什么
because we'll know everything eventually.
因为最终我们都会知道真♥相♥
Call me if you need anything. Okay.
如果需要帮助就打给我 好的
What were you arguing with Thad about?
你当时和Thad吵些什么
Okay.
好吧
I confronted Thad because I found out
我会去见Thad是因为我发现
that he was cheating on you.
他出轨了
With his assistant.
和他的助理
What?
什么?
I wish I didn't know, but I did.
我也不想知道这种事 但我就是知道了
And I wanted to tell you,
我想告诉你的
but I wanted him to do the right thing
但我想让他来
and be honest with you.
跟你坦白
So that's why you were meeting with him?
所以你才会和他见面?
Basically, yes.
基本上 没错
I don't even know what to say.
我都不知道该说些什么
I mean, who made you...
我是说 你以为...
the morality police?
你是道德警♥察♥?
What? People aren't perfect, Liza.
什么? Liza 人都是不完美的
We're all entitled to our own secrets.
我们有权保有自己的秘密
Of course, but I was just trying to...
当然 但我只是...
Protect me. I know.
想保护我 我懂
But I have to make my own mistakes,
但我需要自己发现问题
even if that means marrying the wrong guy.
即使那意味着我会嫁错人
Okay, but...
好吧 但...
Not everyone can live up to your standards, Liza.
不是每个人都能用你的标准活的 Liza
Maybe if you had stayed out of it,
也许你不搅和进来
Thad would still...
Thad就还...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I have to get back to work.
我得回去工作了
Well, Kelsey's little tantrum
现在好了 Kelsey那点暴脾气
sent Stephanie Smith running right to Random House.
把Stephanie Smith赶回Random House了
Well, I guess she should have seen that one coming, right?
我猜她已经预见到这件事了 对吧?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表