剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Excellent.
太棒了
Artie, what is this? Is Claire in the warehouse,
阿迪 这是什么 克莱尔在仓库里吗
or are you just not taking us to her?
还是说只是你不愿意把我们带过去
Patience, and all will be revealed.
耐心点 一切都会揭开的
I've heard about those.
我听说过这个
Pete and Jane went into her memories with them.
皮特和珍穿着这鞋进入过她的记忆
Artie, I don't have a ton of memories of Claire.
阿迪 我没什么关于克莱尔的记忆
I mean, I was seven years old.
我的意思是 我当时只有七岁
I didn't see my parents die, so...
我没有目睹我父母的死亡 所以...
I...
我...
I did.
我目睹了
I did. You're right, Claudia.
我目睹了 你是对的 克劳迪娅
This was a warehouse case...
这的确是个仓库的案子
My case.
是我的案子
You and I are both going back into my memories.
你和我一起进入我的记忆
You're gonna find out what happened to Claire.
然后你就会发现克莱尔身上发生了什么
And that's supposed to replace you taking me to her?
所以你是打算用这个代替带我去见她
I mean, you got her DNA. You know where she is.
我是说你有她的DNA 你知道她在哪儿
How about we just start with this,
不如我们就从这个开始怎么样
and hopefully you'll understand why I did what I did,
而且希望你能明白我之前的所作所为
and then I won't have to put up with being stared at by Steve
这样我就不用在余下的一生中都忍♥受
for the rest of my life.
史蒂夫盯着我瞧了
I might still do that, though, just for fun.
我也许还是会这么做的 就为了玩玩
Okay, you know what?
好吧 你知道吗
All right, okay.
好了 好了
You keep an eye on us while we're in there.
我们在里面时你得看着一点
And, you, follow my instructions, for a change.
你 听我的指示 别和以前一样
Remember, the danger of using these shoes
记住 用这个鞋子的危险之处就在于
is that we get seduced by the memories
我们会被记忆迷惑
so we don't want to come out.
然后就不想出来了
You and I are going in there together
你和我一起进去
so that we both make it out.
这样我们就可以一起出来了
Understood?
明白了吗
Yes. Let's do this, please.
明白了 开始吧 拜托了
It's okay. You're not really here.
没事的 你其实不在这儿
Help me!
帮帮我
This is Claire's school-- her first incident.
这是克莱尔的学校 这是她的第一次事故
Claudia...
克劳迪娅...
this will be disturbing.
接下来会很令人不安的
Help!
帮帮忙
Claire, please stop.
克莱尔 求你停下来
Please, Claire!
求你了 克莱尔
Stop. Please!
停下来 拜托
Claire?
克莱尔
Help me!
帮帮我
Help!
救命
Energy freedom through hydraulic fracturing act.
通过水力压裂获得能量自♥由♥
Oh, fracking-- drilling for natural gas.
用水力压裂来开采天然气
Yeah.
没错
So this is the bill that Tager was trying to get passed?
这就是那个塔格试图通过的法案
That's right--increases fracking on protected lands.
没错 在被保护的土地上增加水力压裂
Did he have any enemies?
他有什么敌人吗
Was anyone vehemently opposed to this bill?
有没有什么人强烈反对这个法案
A few-- environmentalists,
有一些 环保主义者
Rivaling oil gas companies, OPEC.
石油天然气公♥司♥竞争对手 石油输出国组织
Right.
好吧
Say, Elise? Yeah?
伊莉斯 怎么了
I was wondering, uh... you busy tonight?
我在想...你今晚有空吗
I thought maybe we could catch up on old times.
我想着也许我们可以聊聊过去的旧时光
Uh, can't. Sorry. I have a, uh, thing.
不行 不好意思 我有事
A thing?
有事
Yeah, well, I mean, I got a thing too.
是啊 我是说 我也有事
I thought maybe we could combine our things.
我想也许可以把我们的事情合起来
Oh, my thing's private.
我的事实很私人的事
In fact,
实际上
I should get going to my thing right now.
我现在就应该去处理我的事了
Right. Okeydoke, I'll be here,
好吧 行吧 我会待在这儿
alone with my thing.
孤独地和我的"事"一起
Okay, so, uh, catch up with you guys tomorrow?
好吧 那么 明天再和你们谈
Sure. Great.
没问题 太好了
What'd you say to her? Nothing?
你和她说什么了 什么也没说吧
I asked her out, and she turned me down,
我约她出去 她拒绝了我
which I find highly suspicious.
这让我觉得非常可疑
Hey, but don't worry-- me hitting on other women
但是别担心 我对别的女人献殷勤
does not change my offer of platonic childbearing.
不会影响我提供柏拉图式生孩子
I liked it better when you just stared at my boobs.
我还是比较喜欢你只盯着我的胸看
I can do both. Whoa! Just did.
我两个都可以做到 我刚刚就这么做了
I'm kidding. Mykes, hey.
我开玩笑的 麦卡
You freeze some eggs. I'll freeze some sperm.
你往冰库里放点卵子 我放点精♥子♥
It's all done with ice-cube trays and turkey basters.
用冰格托盘和试管就能全部搞定
Oh, no, of course, Mrs. Evans.
不不 当然了 埃文斯夫人
Well, I completely understand.
我完全理解
Matter of fact, I have your letter with me right now.
实际上 我现在手上就拿着您的信
Yeah, I'll take it up with my staff first thing in the morning.
好 我明早马上跟手下讨论这事
Oh, not at all!
不麻烦
It's what you sent me to Washington to do.
你把我送来华盛顿就是为了这工作嘛
Now you take care.
你保重
It's a good week for indoor drownings.
这周真流行室内溺水
A senator this time...
这次是个议员
Honorable John Wilton, of Missouri.
来自密苏里州的约翰·威尔顿议员
Yeah, I heard. Field office wants some answers.
我听说了 总部想知道事情缘由
Is that a parking ticket?
那是停车罚票吗
Why didn't your service plates stop the...
你有特勤局车牌怎么还...
Yeah, I'll get that fixed.
没事 这我一会再去弄
I got it running errands last night.
我昨晚出去办私事的时候被罚的
So I, uh, pulled Wilton's phone records.
我调出了威尔顿的通话记录
His last conversation was with a constituent...
最后和他通话的是一个选民
Harriet Evans.
哈丽特·埃文斯
Wrote to him about a zoning issue.
写信抱怨区域划分的问题
Said he promised he'd look into it.
他满口答应会做进一步调查
Yeah, that's the letter.
是的 那些碎片就是那封信
I think she's gonna be pretty disappointed
我想她一定会很失望
with her senator's follow-through.
代表自己的议员如此马虎了事
Oh, yeah.
没错
Salt.
盐
How's that?
怎么了
Nothing. Uh, Pete and Elise are interviewing
没什么 皮特和伊莉斯正在审问
the senator's staff.
议员手下的员工
We should get going. Yeah, sure.
我们该走了 好的
Yes, the senator ruffled some feathers, but...
是的 议员偶尔会有些脾气...
Thank you.
谢谢
Please.
请交给我吧
Senator Wilton was one of the natural-gas industry's
威尔顿议员是天然气产业
most ardent supporters.
最热心的支持者
He and Mr. Tager interacted on a daily basis.
他每天都与塔格先生商谈
Then we'll need the senator's calendar
我们需要议员的日程
to compare with tager's, Ms....
方便与塔格的日程比对 该怎么称呼你
Uh, Diane Hewlett.
戴安娜·休利特
I'm the senator's...
我是议员的...
Uh, I was the senator's chief of staff.
我曾是议员的幕僚长
I'll get the calendar. Thank you.
我这就给你拿日程去 谢谢
Please don't let him touch anything else.
请不要让他碰任何东西
So... So...
怎么样 怎么样嘛
So...
所以说...
I know we said share... Promise to call
我们说过情报共享 如果有新进展
as soon as we get a lead... share alike...
一定马上通知你们 情报分享嘛
We get it... yeah, we should check with the field office.
我们明白 我们也得跟总部汇报一下
We're all good. Okay, great.
我们一点问题没有 好极了
Great! Awesome.
太棒了 好极了
Cool.
就这样吧
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表