剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Right. And our dead bartender,
是啊 而我们死去的酒保
AKA anonymous tipster,
也就是匿名举报人
got his inheritance at the same time.
就在这时候继承了遗产
Whoa, Mykes. Check this out.
麦卡 看这个
Senator Wilton, the guy they found dead in his car--
威尔顿议员 我们发现死在自己车里的那个人
Yeah. He's the same guy
怎么了 就是他赢得了选举
who won that election and took over Kelton's seat.
夺走了凯尔顿的席位
So our victims ruined Kelton to win an election,
我们的受害人毁了凯尔顿赢得了选举
and someone i-is taking them out.
现在有人正在杀他们
Yeah, but who's the next victim?
是啊 下一个受害人会是谁
I'm gonna bet on Nancy Malloy--
我赌是南希·马洛伊
the reporter that broke the story first.
首先爆出这个新闻的记者
Artie, I want to talk.
阿迪 我想跟你谈谈
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Take me to the real Claire.
带我去见真正的克莱尔
I want to use the baby shoes with her.
我想和她一起使用那双婴儿鞋
Her memories can tell me what happened.
她的记忆可以告诉我发生了什么
No! Absolutely not.
不 绝对不行
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
In perfect condition, the shoes can cause a psychotic break.
条件完美的话 那双鞋会引发精神分♥裂♥
We have no idea how they'll interact
不知道会对克莱尔这种状态
with a mind like Claire's.
产生什么影响
Artie, you started this. To finish it...
阿迪 这事是你搞出来的 为了搞定它
And to show you that some things, Claudia,
为了告诉你有些事情 克劳迪娅
just can't be fixed.
是无法补救的
What aren't you underst Claudia...
你不明白的是... 克劳迪娅
Through no one's fault,
我不指责任何人
I have been completely deprived of my own history,
我对自己的过去一无所知
the truth about who I am and where I come from.
不知道自己是谁 从哪里来
I'll leave it alone after this, I promise,
搞定这件事我保证再也不纠结了
but I need to know what happened.
但我需要知道出了什么事
All right, listen, what about this?
好吧 这样如何
Would you at least agree to letting me go instead of you?
我代替你去 这样你总该同意了吧
And I'll take the risk, and I'll tell you what I find.
我去冒这个险 然后告诉你结果
No, no. I need to see this for myself.
不行 我一定要亲眼看到
Well, then how I'm supposed to keep you safe?
那我怎么才能保证你的安全呢
Keeping me safe is not your job.
保证我的安全不是你的职责
Yes, it is!
不 就是我的职责
It is precisely my job!
这恰恰是我的职责
I'll go!
我去
What? No! Why? No. What?
什么 不行 干嘛啊 不行
Artie. Artie, I was thinking that maybe,
阿迪 无论你是不是故意的
wkhether you meant it or not,
但我觉得你
It's possible that you blocked Claudia
有可能为了保护克劳迪娅
from seeing those memories to protect her--
阻止她看到那些记忆
Subconsciously. Subconsciously. Now...
是无意识的 潜意识的 那么...
I would be a neutral party.
我可以作为中立的一方
I'll take that as a yes.
就当你同意了
What is all this?
这都是什么
Joseph Pilate's resistance bands--
约瑟夫·普拉提阻力带
They keep her circulation active,
保证她血液循环畅通
they keep her muscles from atrophying.
防止她肌肉萎缩
Oliver sacks' record player--
奥立佛·沙克斯留声机
That's what keeps her in a perpetual coma.
让她持续保持昏迷状态
Is she conscious, like in the bronzer?
她有意识吗 像在镀铜器里那样
No, no. As far as we know, she doesn't even dream.
不 据我们所知 她连梦都不作
This was the most humane thing we could do.
在我们力所能及下已经做到最仁慈了
What exactly are you insinuating?
你们到底在暗示什么
We are not--we are not insinuating anything, lady.
我们没有暗示任何事 女士
We're saying it outright.
我们说的很直白
Freddy Olin was paid to be your anonymous source.
弗雷迪·奥林受人雇佣成为你的匿名线人
Look, your life may be in danger.
你现在可能有生命危险
Someone is getting revenge.
有人会来报仇
Wilton, Tager, freddy olin-- they're all dead.
威尔顿 塔格 弗雷迪·奥林都死了
We're trying to keep you from being next.
我们想帮你不要成为下一个
Sorry. You're out of luck.
抱歉 你们不走运
I was just reporting a story.
我刚刚播报了一个新闻
And if there was some vast conspiracy
如果有什么针对凯尔顿议员的
against Senator Kelton,
巨大阴谋
I had nothing to do with it.
我不想被卷进去
Now, if you'll excuse me...
不好意思 失陪了
I have to get ready.
我得去准备了
Mykes, she's drowning. Pete
麦卡 她溺水了 皮特
Silver from the mine's of the Atacama desert.
来自阿塔卡马沙漠的银矿石
It's the driest place on earth. Okay.
那是地球上最干燥的地方 好的
Okay, just breathe. Good, good, good.
好的 呼吸 很好 很好
Okay. You're gonna be fine, okay?
好的 你不会有事的
Just breathe. Okay.
呼吸 很好
Good.
很好
But why'd she start drowning at that moment?
她为何在那一刻开始溺水
I mean, no one did anything to her.
没有人对她做任何事
There was no artifact on her. She was just talking.
她身上没有藏物 她只是在说话
Maybe it was something she said.
也许是因为她说的话
The last thing that she said
她说的最后一句话是
was that she didn't know anything about the conspiracy, right?
她对那个阴谋一无所知 对吗
Right, which I'm betting is a total lie.
对 我敢说那绝对是撒谎
A lie.
一个谎言
A lie.
一个谎言
There was a letter in Wilton's car.
威尔顿的车里有封信
He promised this woman he would look into an issue,
他对这个女人保证 他会去查一件事
and then he tore it up.
然后他就把那个撕了
Pete, maybe it's triggered by lying.
皮特 也许这是被谎言激活的
Well, that would be a perfect artifact, right?
那这个藏物可真够绝的 对吧
'cause the perp wouldn't even have to be around
凶手在事发时甚至
when it happened. Right.
不用在场 是的
Um, guys, can you just hold up?
伙计们 请停一下
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
Nancy, we think that you were attacked
南希 我们认为你被某种
with sort of a, um-- a truth serum
"真话血清"所攻击
that reacts to your nervous system when you lie.
一旦你说谎 就会作用于你的神经系统
Yeah, so do you want to tell us the truth this time?
这次你打算告诉我们真话了吗
Okay, Freddy Olin was paid to say
弗雷迪·奥林收了钱
that he saw Senator Kelton at the hotel with a girl.
说他看到凯尔顿议员和女孩在酒店开房♥
Were you paid too?
你也收钱了吗
Okay, good.
好的
Now, tell us who paid you,
告诉我们谁付钱给你
because we think they're next on that list.
他可能是下一个被追杀对象
Hewlett, his chief of staff.
休利特 他的幕僚长
No one thought that Senator Kelton would kill himself.
谁都没想到凯尔顿议员会自杀
We were--we were just trying to win an election.
我们只是想打赢选战
So that's why you're retiring?
所以你就退休不干了
I don't have the stomach for it anymore.
我再也承受不了了
And what about Julia Helmsworth,
那茱莉亚·赫姆斯沃斯
The girl who disappeared?
那个失踪的女孩呢
No idea. Dead, for all I know.
不知道 死了 据我说知
Wilton and Tager and I heard about her disappearance,
威尔顿 塔格和我听说她失踪了
and we saw it as an opportunity.
觉得这是个好机会
Oh, god.
天呐
All right.
好吧
Now, we are gonna secure this office,
我得封锁这个办公室
And you are gonna tell me who else knew what you did
你要告诉我们还有谁知道你们的勾当
so that we can find this guy.
我们才能找到这个人
Claire...
克莱尔
I don't know if you can hear me
我不知道你能否听到我的声音
or if this is even gonna work,
也不知道这能不能成功
But I need to see something maybe only you know.
但我要看一些只有你知道的事
So, if you can hear any of this,
所以 如果你能听到
try to focus on the music box.
试着集中注意力想八音盒
I need to see what happened to the music box.
我需要知道八音盒到底怎么了
I'll be monitoring her vitals.
我会监控她的生命体征
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表