剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
First sign of trouble,
一旦发现不对
I'm pulling you both out, understood?
我就会把你们俩拉出来 明白吗
I'll make sure we get home okay.
我会确保我们都平安无事
All right.
好了
Where are we? Did it work?
我们在哪 成功了吗
I-I don't know.
我不知道
This looks like some kind of yard sale.
看起来是在庭院旧货出♥售♥
Claire, is this the right place?
克莱尔 是这里吗
Hey, don't electrocute yourself, okay?
别电死自己 好吗
I'm the one who's gonna get in trouble.
否则我就要倒霉了
I don't need you to protect me.
我不需要你来保护我
I'd know that 'tude anywhere.
这种态度似曾相识
Fixed it.
修好啦
It's the music box.
八音盒
It worked. Claire took us here.
成功了 克莱尔把我们带到这里了
Claire, that thing's bad. You should put it down.
克莱尔 那东西不好 你该放下它
No, it's not bad, claudia. It's just old.
不 没有不好 只是很旧了
I want to see if it works.
我想看看这还能不能用
Claire. Claire, put it down.
克莱尔 克莱尔 放下它
I don't like it.
我不喜欢它
Well, good. Then you'll leave it alone.
好 那你就别管它了
Okay, let's go. Come on.
好了 走吧
Here you go, sweetheart.
给你 亲爱的
Thanks.
谢谢
What, you're still not done with that?
你还在为那事生气吗
Oh, no, no, no. No, you did the eye-roll thing
不不不 我说我记得酒店的事情时
when I said I remembered the hotel.
你翻了白眼
I did not do the eye-roll thing.
我才没有翻白眼
You so did! I'm just sorry
你绝对翻了 很抱歉
that you feel threatened when I'm right.
我说对时 你感觉到了威胁
You want to hit me again? Kind of.
你想再打我一次吗 算是吧
You know, I am so glad that we have boundaries.
我真高兴我们有界限
Work is work, and personal's personal.
工作是工作 私事是私事
It's much better that way.
这样好多了
Boundaries, yep.
界限 是啊
We work together every day
我们每天一起工作
and live next to each other in a b&b.
在旅馆里住在隔壁间
You know, I still wish that you would close your bathrobe
你知道吗 我还是希望早上的时候
in the morning.
能够系好你的浴袍
That's involuntary, Myka, okay?
那是无意识的 麦卡
All guys wake up like that.
所有男人醒来都这样
Is that a weapon?
那是武器吗
A long time ago.
很久以前是
It's just a souvenir now. See?
现在只是纪念品 瞧
Veterans affairs gave it to me years ago.
退伍军人事务处很多年前把这个给了我
I guess I'm just thinking about more honorable times.
我想我只是想着更多的光荣岁月
All right, well, just, uh--
好吧 只是
Just don't turn this into a suicide watch, hmm?
只是不要把这事变成防自杀监视
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
That hotel is also where we talked about putting up your mom.
我们还在酒店里讨论了该让你妈妈住哪
Had to have the last word.
不得不强辩到底
Don't think I didn't catch that thing between you and Pete.
别以为我没注意到你和皮特之间的状况
What? That was before we even knew each other.
什么 那可是我们认识之前的事情了
And what about you?
你呢
You were ogling girls at the pool,
你在水池边向姑娘们抛媚眼
like, before the ink had even dried on our marriage certificate.
那时我们结婚证书上的墨水都还没干透呢
I was not!
我没有
Ted, Ted.
泰德 泰德
This is special agent Elise Meyer.
我是特别探员伊莉斯·迈耶
I need an ambulance at the Russell building.
我需要救护车立刻来拉塞尔大楼
Got an agent down.
有探员受伤
Hewlett took off.
休利特逃走了
What is that? Something that will help him.
那是什么 能帮他的东西
Ted, listen to me. I need you to relax.
泰德 听我说 你要放松
Okay, now, did Hewlett do anything--anything strange?
好了 休利特有没有做什么奇怪的事情
Did she have any strange objects?
她有没有什么奇怪的东西
Part of sword--
剑的一部分
Broken, just the hilt,
破碎的 只有剑柄
military, ceremonial.
军用的 礼仪用的
Just the hilt.
只有剑柄
Okay. Breathe.
好了 呼吸
Pete? Just the hilt, right?
皮特 只有剑柄 对吗
There's a little statue in paris.
巴黎有个小雕像
It's, like, world war I-ish, right?
似乎是一战时期的
I saw it a few years ago.
我几年前看过
It's, uh, uh, Alfred, uh...
那是阿尔弗雷德
Alfred Dreyfus? Yes.
阿尔弗雷德·德雷福斯 是的
Falsely accused of spying-- the Dreyfus affair.
被误判为叛国罪 德雷福斯事件
That's right. That's right.
是的 是的
Well, they framed this guy, right?
他们诬陷他的 对吧
And during the ceremony where they stripped him of his rank,
在庆典上他们剥夺了他的军衔
they snapped his sword in half.
将他的配剑掰成两段
Now, the--the statue is of him holding this broken sword.
现在 他的雕像还握着破损的剑
Right. But I can't figure out
对 但是我不明白
the connection to the salt water.
这和海水有什么关系
He was imprisoned on Devil's Island for ten years.
他被关在魔鬼岛关了十年
The only escape was a nine-mile ocean swim.
唯一逃跑的办法就是在海里游9英里
Okay, hello? Hey!
好的 你们俩
So you're saying that a-- that a broken old sword
你们是说 那个破损的古老的剑
is what made Ted almost drown?
差点害泰德被淹死吗
No. Yes.
不 是的
Yes. No?
是的 不是吗
Should I ignore the fact that that just sounds insane?
我该忽略刚刚听起来很疯狂的真♥相♥吗
I mean, you're welcome to giggle a little.
你可以稍微笑两声
But it's--it's true.
但这是真的
Okay, let's say we buy that.
就当是我们相信了
You're also suggesting
你们同样也说
that Hewlett is killing her cohorts. Why?
休利特杀死了她的团队
Remorse.
悔恨
She said that she didn't have the stomach for it anymore.
她说过对此已经没有兴趣了
Well, why now? And why attack Ted?
但为什么是现在 还有为什么要攻击泰德
My guess is,
我猜测是
is that she needed to finish the job.
她需要完成剩下的事情
There still must be someone out there
一定还有什么人
that she needs to punish.
是她需要惩罚的
That girl.
那个女孩
What girl?
什么女孩
From the paper-- um, uh, Julia...
报纸上那个 茱莉亚
Helmsworth. Helmsworth.
赫姆斯沃斯 赫姆斯沃斯
Yeah.
没错
Myka, maybe she's still alive.
麦卡 也许她还活着
Honey, we're sure your teachers are exaggerating.
亲爱的 我们相信你的老师们肯定是太夸张了
They're lying. It makes no sense.
他们说谎 这说不通
We just want you to talk with someone.
我们只是想让你和别人聊聊
You're sending me away.
你们要送走我
You don't like me anymore, so you're getting rid of me.
你们不喜欢我了 所以你们摆脱我
It's the music box.
是八音盒
The music box is making Claire bad.
八音盒让克莱尔变坏了
Everything's fine, sweetie. Just put on your sweater.
没事的 亲爱的 穿上外套吧
We're gonna go for a little drive.
我们开车出去一小会
No, you're lying to me.
不 你在骗我
Claudia, look.
克劳迪娅 你看
Maybe she doesn't want to be here anymore.
也许她不想在这里
Just a little bit longer, Claire.
再坚持一会 克莱尔
I'm not going.
我不去
We'll stay with you the whole time.
我们会一直陪着你的
You'll come right home. You'll see.
你会回来的 真的
No.
不
Please, Claire, the music box is hurting you.
拜托 克莱尔 那个八音盒在伤害你
Who cares about the stupid music box?
谁在乎那个愚蠢的八音盒
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表