剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Would you run and go get it?
你能去把它取过来吗
She intuitively recognized the artithct.
她凭直觉认出了那件藏物
Rare.
罕见
We must keep our eyes on her.
我们得留意她
She's a very special girl.
她是个十分特殊的女孩
What happened to Claire?
克莱尔之后怎么样了
The music box-- it infected her.
八音盒感染了她
But it was destroyed, so we had no artifact to neutralize.
但它已经被毁了 所以没法中和
So it stayed in her permanently.
所以影响永远地留在了她体内
We tried everything.
我们试遍了所有办法
We tried artifacts, antipsychotics--
藏物 抗精神病的药
Nothing worked.
都没有效果
The only solution was to put Claire
最终只能用藏物
in an artifact-induced coma.
让克莱尔维持昏迷状态
I wanted you to see we had no choice.
我只想让你亲眼看见我们别无选择
Is Claire being like this my fault?
克莱尔变成这样是我的错吗
Artie, did I throw the music box into the fire?
阿迪 是我把八音盒扔进壁炉的吗
You weren't in the room. It's not in your memories.
你当时不在房♥里 所以你没有记忆
Claudia, it doesn't matter.
克劳迪娅 那不重要
It matters to me!
对我很重要
I want to see things from my memories now.
我要看我自己的记忆
Oh, what possible difference could it make?
那又能有什么区别的
You guys okay?
你们没事吧
You were starting to get pretty agitated.
你们越来越激动了
What happened? Why'd we come out?
怎么了 我们怎么出来了
Claudia, I think it was your mind
克劳迪娅 我认为是你的大脑
that was blocking the memories.
封锁了这部分记忆
Remember, it's a very emotional day for you.
别忘了 那天对你可是十分痛苦
You lost--you--
你失去了你的...
All right, so let me talk to my partner,
让我先去跟我的搭档商量一下
and I'll get back to you, okay? Thanks.
然后我们再继续 好吗 谢谢
Hey. So the guy's name is Freddy Olin.
受害人名叫弗雷迪·奥林
He's a real-estate investor.
房♥地♥产♥投资人
He bought and sold high-end listings.
买♥♥卖♥♥高档住♥宅♥
Now, his assistant said he was on the phone with a buyer
他的助手说他当时正在跟一个买♥♥家打电♥话♥
when he said, and I quote...
当他这样的时候
Any connection to the others? No.
与其他受害人有联♥系♥吗 没有
No, the guy's not political.
这人不搞政♥治♥
I asked his assistant where Freddy stood on fracking.
我问他助手关于液压破碎法的时候
She thought I meant on battlestar and giggled.
她还以为我说的是太空堡垒 笑个不停
So Ted and Elise aren't the only thing
所以我们今天误会的不只是泰德和伊莉斯
we were completely wrong about today.
一切都考虑错了
Yep. We're two for two.
没错 想啥错啥
How'd we miss it?
我们怎么就没看出来呢
Well, good partners are good partners.
好搭档平时就很暧昧嘛
Let's go.
我们走吧
So, um, until about a year ago,
直到一年前
this guy was a bartender. Yeah, worked at the pool bar
这家伙曾是个酒保 是啊 在守护神酒店
at the Palladium Hotel.
做泳池酒保
From frozen margaritas to a cheesy McMansion--
从做冰玛格丽特到卖♥♥劣质的麦克豪♥宅♥
That's a pretty big jump.
真是个巨大的跨越
God, the Palladium Hotel sounds familiar.
守护神酒店听着真熟悉
Yeah, that's where we talked about putting up your mom.
是啊 我们曾说把你母亲安置在这里
No, that's not it. Yeah, it is.
不 不是这里 不 就是
We were gonna put her up at the other one.
我们是打算把她安置在另一家
I know the other one was No, remember, I told you
我记得那一家是... 不 记得吗 我告诉过你
she doesn't like the pools. Yeah, the other place,
她不喜欢泳池 是啊 另一家
then we went to the Palladium Guys, guys!
然后我们就来到了守护神... 伙计们
Can we just go check it out?
我们去查查吧
Yeah. Sure.
好啊 好
It was the It was not the same one.
就是... 那不是一家
It was the same one. She said that she wanted
就是一家 她说她想...
and also, she said that she No
她还说她想... 不
No, no, no, Freddy-- he just up and quit one day.
不不不 弗雷迪 他就是有一天忽然辞职了
He kept talking about a big inheritance from his aunt.
他一直说从他姑姑那里继承了一大笔遗产
Lucky bastard, right?
幸运的混♥蛋♥ 是吧
Well, I mean, you know, until today.
我是说 今天之前很幸运
Uh, Pete? Yeah?
皮特 什么事
Nice place.
这地方真不错
Hey, you got a...? Diet coke, please
你这儿有... 来杯健怡可乐
Ice cold. Yeah.
加冰 好的
Thank you, Dolores. Thanks.
谢谢你 多洛莉丝 谢谢
So how did you and Ted happen?
你和泰德是怎么回事
Oh, uh, I don't know. We were partners for years.
我也不知道 我们搭档好多年了
And then one day we kind of just looked at each other and went,
有一天 我们互相看着彼此忽然发现
"Wow. We're partners."
"我们是搭档啊"
It just made sense.
忽然就讲得通了
We had a short hand. We had each other's backs.
我们手都不大 我们相互支持
We're the most important person in the world to each other.
我们是彼此在世界上最重要的人
And then I had a kind of scare.
然后我忽然有点害怕
A scare? What kind of scare?
害怕 怎么害怕
Um, I thought I was pregnant.
我以为我怀孕了
I mean, oh... I wasn't.
我是说这样啊... 我没有怀
Right. You know,
好吧 你知道吗
but it just makes you reevaluate your priorities.
但那让我重新审视什么才是最重要的
Like, what do you want in life, you know?
我们人生到底想要什么之类的
Yeah.
是啊
So we decided to tie the knot.
所以我们决定结婚
Wow. Seriously, dude, I'm--I'm really happy for you.
说真的 哥们儿 我非常为你高兴
And, uh, I promise you, your secret is safe with us.
我保证 我们不会泄露你的秘密
Hey, thanks, man. Yeah.
谢谢 伙计 不客气
So how about you guys?
你们两个呢
I mean, come on, anybody can feel that vibe.
别装了 谁都能感觉到
What? Yeah.
什么 是啊
Me and Mykes? Yeah!
我和麦卡 是啊
No.
没有
No. Seriously, no.
没有 说真的 没有
I mean, we care about each other, but...
我们都在乎彼此 但...
No. No, no. All I'm saying is,
不不不 我只是说
that's what we said, and one day you just wake up,
我们都这么说 但有一天你想来
you realize exactly what you want
就会发现你想要的
is staring you right in the face.
正是你眼前看着你的那个人
What? What?
怎么了 怎么了
Nothing.
没怎么
What? Nothing.
怎么了 没怎么
All right.
好吧
Oh, my god. Elise?
天啊 伊莉斯
That's it.
就是那个
That's--that's what familiar, the logo.
我感到熟悉的就是那个 那个标志
Yeah, honey, 'cause this is Do not start.
是啊 亲爱的 因为这是 别开头
She does not like pools.
她不喜欢泳池
The room service here is fantastic.
这里的客房♥服务棒极了
Hey, guys, wait. This hotel...
伙计们 等等 这家酒店...
It was in the news about year ago--
一年前上过新闻...
Some sort of political scandal.
什么政♥治♥丑闻
Pete, come on.
皮特 走吧
See? And your mom was gonna
看到了吗 你妈妈想要...
So Julia Helmsworth disappeared last summer.
茱莉亚·赫姆斯沃斯去年夏天失踪了
An anonymous tipster said that they saw her here
一个匿名举报人说他们看到她
partying at the hotel pool
在这里的泳池和她的上司
with her boss, Senator Dean Kelton.
迪恩·凯尔顿议员狂欢
I remember that day.
我记得那天
The media went bananas, and they said that they thought
媒体很疯狂 他们以为
that he was either sleeping with her
要么是他和她上♥床♥了
or there was blackmail or that maybe he killed her.
要么是敲诈 或许是他杀了她
Yeah, but it was all speculation,
是啊 但都是猜测
even though it ended up ruining his life.
虽然最后毁了他的人生
I mean, i-it broke up his marriage.
这事破坏了他的婚姻
He lost the reelection
他选举失败了
and eventually he killed himself.
最终自杀了
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表