剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
You're gonna lose all of us,
失去我们所有人
But you... you don't care. That's not fair.
但你一点都不在乎 才不是呢
No, I'm sorry I took you away
不 抱歉把你从13号♥仓库
from your warehouse 13 exit interview.
退职访谈中拉出来
Just go ahead. Go play with your time capsule.
回去吧 回去玩你的时间舱
I'll save the day.
由本大爷来拯救世界
Fine, but when you can't save the day,
好吧 但如果你拯救不了世界
when you can't stop this, don't call me!
或者闯什么祸了 可别找我
Fine. Fine!
才不会呢 那最好
Fine! Fine!
好极了 你有种
I don't wanna read all this.
我可不想把这些都读了
Because he's a crazy old man. Yes he is.
因为他是个疯老头 对吧
Shh, he's here.
别出声 他来了
Look, Artie, I get it.
阿迪 我明白
You know, I think of you as a father-like person,
我帮你当成父亲一样的存在
but you're my boss, so, you know,
但你始终是我的上司
whatever you choose to share or not share
你想和我们分享些什么
is really your prerogative.
选择权在你
But you have a son that you take on snag and bags!
但你曾带着自己的儿子一起出任务
We haven't done it in years.
我们好久没一起出过任务了
And he has his own full life now.
而且他现在的生活很美满
When do you see each other?
你们多久见一次面
He lives in San Diego.
他住在圣地亚哥
We go to comic con together. It's all very normal.
我们会一起去漫展 再普通不过的父子
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Because none of this seems normal to me.
因为这在我看来可不普通
You know, I have the best of both worlds,
我享受两种角色给我带来的经历
Uh, being a father and an agent.
作为一名父亲和一名特工
But why couldn't you tell me?
但你为什么不告诉我
Because you would have wanted to meet him.
因为你肯定会想见他
Hells yeah I would.
我当然会想见啊
And then you would have wanted him to be an agent.
然后你会想让他再次成为特工
Why not?
为什么不呢
It looked like he knew his way around an artifact.
看起来他很擅长发掘藏物啊
No, the whole point of the "One"
不 伴侣政策的本意
is to have them outside the warehouse
就是让他们留在仓库之外
to keep us balanced.
平衡我们的生活
Yeah, but... No, no, you see,
是没错 但... 不不不
There's no but. There's no but.
没有但是 也不会有但是
Please, Claudia, listen to me.
拜托 克劳迪娅 听我说
I'm just trying to give you a life lesson here.
我是在向你传授人生哲理
What, that ignorance is bliss?
什么哲理 无知即是福吗
No, that in order to stay sane
不 哲理是 为了保持理智
you sometimes have to be a little selfish.
有时候做人得自私一点
So this was your way of saying you're not upset
所以你是想告诉我 你不会为我不想
that I secretly don't want to be caretaker?
成为守护者而伤心吗
No, I'm upset!
不 我当然伤心
You shouldn't keep secrets from me!
你不该瞒着我
But--but--ugh! Double standards!
但... 你这是双重标准
Yes, do as I say, not as I do.
是的 照我说的做 别有样学样
The prerogative of a father-like person.
这是作为父亲一般的存在的特权
Look, if you had just talked to me
听着 如果你跟我聊聊
I might have been able to help you understand
我也许能帮助你理解
that you, Miss Donovan, do not have to commit
你 多诺万小姐 不需要在今天
to the rest of your life today.
就决定你的下半辈子
It's not a crime to change your mind.
你改变了想法不是犯罪
You just have to stay true to yourself.
你只是需要对自己诚实一点
Even if it means being a little selfish.
即使这意味着有些自私
My God, she's been listening!
天啊 她终于听进去了
I just want you to be happy.
我只是希望你快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
So really?
真的吗
Best of both worlds?
两个最棒的世界
Yeah, I have a great son.
是啊 我有个好儿子
He's helped me be a better father...to you.
他让我成为更好的父亲 尤其是对你
And I have the warehouse.
我有仓库
Life is perfect.
生活很完美
The warehouse is moving.
仓库要移走了
Right, well, nothing's perfect.
对 没什么是完美的
Really, you were there for that?
不是吧 你是为了那个去的
He's too selfish to know that other people are hurting too.
他太自私没意识到其他人也受到了伤害
Our little secret.
我俩的小秘密
I'm sorry, am I interrupting?
不好意思 打扰你们了吗
Not at all, no.
没有 没
Okay, well, um...
好吧 那
Away we go.
开始吧
Welcome to Warehouse 13.
欢迎来到十三号♥仓库
I have cancer.
我得了癌症
Well, it's all very simple when you look at the facts.
如果你们只关注事实的话一切就简单了
Mimi's husband had gone bankrupt,
米米的丈夫破产了
so Rachel was floating her cash
瑞秋拿出她的钱
in exchange for Mimi's silence
来换取米米对
about her affair with her Spanish tutor.
她和她西班牙语家教搞外遇的沉默
But Rachel's husband already knew
但瑞秋的丈夫早就知道了
and had told his mistress, Carly, all about it.
并把一切都告诉了他的情妇 卡莉
But Carly doesn't keep any secrets
但卡莉从来不会对
from her other lover, Nicole.
她的另一个爱人妮可保密
And Nicole was using one of those secrets
妮可就用其中一个秘密
to blackmail Maddie.
去勒索麦蒂
About what, you may ask.
勒索什么呢 你们也许会问
Well, it turns out that Maddie has an addiction.
原来麦蒂有一个嗜好
She's emptied their bank account
她掏空了他们的家底
buying antique Japanese ceramic art on Ebay,
在易趣上买♥♥日本古瓷器
and one such piece is the five-tailed fox,
其中一件就是这个五尾狐
known in Japanese folklore
在日本的传说里
as the elusive thief and prankster.
它是神出鬼没的小偷 喜欢搞恶作剧
Now, I wonder if any of you know
不知你们是否知道
that when Maddie touches the fox,
当麦蒂摸了这个狐狸后
she transforms into a ninja cat burglar.
她就会变成一个忍♥者飞贼
And I wonder if you know that it's not just me.
不知你是否知道 不只是我一个人
That I did not know.
这我确实不知道
Hey, Maddie.
麦蒂
Do you have any more of this dip?
你还有这个蘸酱吗
I mean, it is to die for.
这简直好吃死了
Ninjas!
忍♥者
Myka!
麦卡
Pete!
皮特
Myka!
麦卡
I think that Nicole used to be a man.
我想妮可以前肯定是个汉子
Thanks for the save.
谢谢刚才帮忙
I always got your back, honey pie.
我会一直照顾你的 甜心
Hello.
喂喂
I know, right?
我知道 对吧
I got to use all of my deductive skills
我用尽了我的推理能力
and kick some suburban ass.
痛扁了这几个土人
I was actually thinking how obvious it is
我是在想你对皮特
that you have a thing for Pete.
有感觉这事也太明显了
What?
什么
A love thing.
爱慕之情
Yeah, that's hilarious.
真是滑稽
Look at your face.
看看你的表情
No.
不
No.
没有
No, okay!
不是好吗
Pete and I-- there is no Pete and I.
我和皮特 没有什么我俩
There's-- I mean, there's--
我是说
Oh, my God, I'm in love with Pete.
天啊 我爱上皮特了
Oh, I hate myself so much right now.
现在我真是恨死我自己了
Well, all good things must...come to--
好的东西得放到
You know, what difference does it make?
做这又有什么意义呢
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表