剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on "Warehouse 13"...
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
That's an artifact from warehouse 12.
那是十二号♥仓库的藏物
Something about mind control?
据说能操控人的心智的镜片吗
I thought there was just one of those.
我以为只是闹着玩的
Very good, gentlemen.
大家都表现得很棒
What is Benedict Valda doing here?
本尼迪克特·沃尔达怎么会在这
He died in Egypt in a pit of fire.
他不是在埃及那场大火中被烧死了么
He's replicating artifacts.
他在复♥制♥藏物
11. There should be 12.
十一个 应该有十二个
This portal opens to the regent sanctum in China.
这条时空隧♥道♥通往中国的董事密室
We both know it wouldn't have worked.
我们都知道我们不会成的
Why do you say that?
你为什么这么说
Because you're in love with Myka.
因为你爱着麦卡
What happened to Claire?
克莱尔身上发生了什么事
Your sister was infected by the music box.
八音盒感染了你姐姐
The only solution was oliver sacks's record player.
我们只能用奥立佛·沙克斯留声机
It keeps her in a perpetual coma.
让克莱尔维持昏迷状态
What happened? Where's Claire?
发生了什么 克莱尔呢
She's gone.
她不见了
Did I do this? I tried to cure Claire.
是因为我吗 我那时是想治好克莱尔
Did I somehow make her worse?
是我让她的情况更糟了吗
If I did, I swear to God...
如果是因为我 我对天发誓...
No! This is not your fault.
不 这不是你的错
But what if it is?
但如果是呢
What if I woke something up inside her,
如果我唤醒了她体内的某种力量
something more dangerous than what was already there?
比之前还要危险的力量呢
Trust me, we're gonna find her.
相信我 我们一定会找到她的
But, Claudia, I need you present.
但是 克劳迪娅 我需要你专注
I need you focused.
集中注意力
Claire needs you. Okay. All right.
克莱尔需要你 好 好的
Well, she couldn't have woken up by herself,
她不可能自己醒来
Not with Sacks's record player keeping her in a coma,
沙克斯留声机会让她保持昏迷 她不可能醒来
which, by the way, is also gone.
留声机也不见了
Nice security in this place.
这地方安保真好啊
Well, you might've noticed that when you broke in.
你上回闯进来的时候就该意识到了
Obviously, somebody hacked into their video surveillance system,
显然有人黑进了他们的监控系统
probably the same way that you did when you broke in.
搞不好就跟你上回闯进来时用的办法一样
Well, then, somebody should run a diagnostic
那有人得好好检查一下
of their entire security system, shouldn't they?
他们的整个安保系统了 对吗
Without Sacks's record player keeping her in check,
没有了沙克斯留声机来抑制克莱尔
Claire would've trashed this place, right?
她本会把这里毁了 对吗
Yeah. Whoever did this knew that
是的 不管带走她的是谁
they had to keep her attached to the record player.
他肯定知道克莱尔必须跟留声机连接在一起
But who even knew she was here,
但会有谁知道她在这
much less wanted to break her out?
更不必说想要带她出去了
Well, let's have a look, shall we?
那我们就来看看吧
Good.
好极了
Spectrometer covers five hours,
延续时间谱仪可以回溯到五小时前
so Claire was still here.
那时克莱尔还在这
We can... We can fast forward.
我们可以 可以快进
Good, I want to see that son of a bitch
好极了 我要看看这混♥蛋♥是谁
I'm gonna put in the ground for this.
打得他满地找牙
There. Who's that?
出现了 这人是谁
That's impossible.
这不可能
It's Benedict Valda.
这是 本尼迪克特·沃尔达
Time to rise and shine.
该起床了
Who are you?
你是谁
What is this thing?
这是什么
That won't come off.
你拿不下来的
It allows me to control your prodigious powers,
有了它 我就能控制你的惊人力量
Miss Donovan.
多诺万小姐
You'll do exactly what I say.
你会完全听命于我
Like hell I will.
听你个大头鬼
Calm down.
平静
Calm down.
平静
Get up.
起来
Come.
过来
No.
不
Good.
很好
You will do as I say.
你会听我的命令
Yes.
是的
You and I are going to do great things, Miss Donovan.
你我将成大事 多诺万小姐
So Valda is alive. He's alive.
这么说沃尔达没死 他还活着
How come Valda didn't die in Warehouse 2?
沃尔达怎么可能没死在二号♥仓库呢
So why wait three years to show up?
而且他为何等了三年才露面
This is not the Valda that we knew.
这不是我们认识的那个沃尔达
If my theory is correct, then this is the Valda...
如果我的想法没错 这个沃尔达
From the alternate time continuum.
是那个来自另一个平行时空的沃尔达
Great. The Nazi Valda. Fine.
好极了 那个纳粹沃尔达 好吧
Pete, put it back!
皮特 转回原位
Wow, I never knew it did that. Cool.
哇 我不知道这玩意儿有这作用 好酷啊
Stop touching things! Right.
别碰任何东西了 好吧
Okay.
好了
So how did that Valda get into our time continuum?
那这个沃尔达是怎么跑到我们的时空来的
Versailles forks.
凡尔赛的叉子
I suspect he took one out of my bag while I was his prisoner
我怀疑他在囚禁我的时候从我包里拿了一把
and he used it to prevent himself from becoming erased.
他用叉子来防止自己从时空中被抹去
So now that he's here, what's he gonna do?
那他到这来想做什么
Well, this new Valda, he's from a militaristic world
这个新的沃尔达 他来自一个军国主义的世界
where ruthless experimentation
在那里他们以科学的名义
in the name of scientific progress, that was the norm.
做残忍♥的人体试验 他本性难移
And he's got my sister.
而且他手里还有我姐姐
I just got her back.
我才刚找回她
I'm not about to lose her to some psycho from another dimension.
我不能让她落在来自另个维度的疯子手里
When I get my hands on him, I'm gonna snap off--
等我找到他 我一定要扯断他的...
Use that energy to figure out why he took her.
你有这力气还是用来搞清楚他为何要劫走你姐姐吧
Fine, but I'm doing it angrily.
好吧 但我还是会很生气的
Like that.
也许是因为这个
Oh, my God.
天哪
Guess who's been hiding out
猜猜是谁一直躲在
in his room at the dead agent's vault.
他死亡探员贮藏室的房♥间里
Weasel covered his tracks until now.
这个狡猾的人在这之前一直掩盖了行踪
He's been in the warehouse the whole time.
他一直就在仓库里
That's how he knew about Claire.
他就是这样才知道克莱尔的
Pete, come on.
皮特 走吧
Huh? You and me? Alone?
你跟我 单独去吗
Bring your favorite teddy bear and a nightlight. Come on.
带上你最爱的泰迪熊和小夜灯 走吧
Jinksy, you up for a little snoop and poop, huh?
金克斯 你总是想去敌方搜集情报对吧
Six eyes are better than four, aren't they, Artie?
三双眼睛可比两双更亮 对吧 阿迪
Artie. Artie. Uh, whatever...
阿迪 阿迪 随便你们
No, I'm okay. I'm just gonna stay here and help these guys out.
不用了 我就在这帮他们吧
No, come on. I'll take off my shirt.
不 来吧 我会脱掉上衣
Been working on my guns.
我一直在努力练肌肉哦
Yeah? How about working on your breath?
是吗 何不努力消除口气啊
As if Valda squatting in the warehouse wasn't creepy enough,
就跟沃尔达潜伏在仓库还不够诡异似的
now we got to rummage through his stuff?
我们现在还要翻他的遗物
Well, clearly he's been busy in here.
显然他在这挺忙活的
Yeah, but doing what?
对 但他在忙什么呢
And what does it have to do with Claire?
跟克莱尔又有什么关系
Well, maybe these artifacts will tell us.
也许这些藏物能告诉我们答案
We just have to figure out what they do.
只要弄清它们的作用就行了
Yeah, I'll grab a laptop so we can check the database.
对 我去拿台笔记本供我们搜索资料库
I can do it!
我去吧
No, it's okay. I got it.
不用 没事 我去就好
No, no, no! Really? Really? 'cause I--
不不不 真的吗 确定吗 因为我...
I don't mind.
我不介意哟
Yeah. Thanks, though.
确定 但还是谢谢了
So here we are...
就是这样了...
just us.
只有我俩
Hi.
你好呀
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表