剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
He's gonna hear you.
他会听见的
So what? So what if he hears me?
那又怎么样 他听到我的话怎么了
Please, please.
拜托 拜托
You're afraid of him. We are not.
你们害怕他 我们没有
We're good friends...
我们是好朋友
Very good friends.
非常好的朋友
You're lying.
你在撒谎
What are you not telling me?
你有什么事没告诉我
He has our children.
我们的孩子在他手上
Please just let us do our jobs.
拜托让我们做我们的工作
Now, this is Joan of Arc's helmet.
这是圣女贞德的头盔
No. It will help you,
不 这会帮助你
and it won't hurt very much.
而且没有很大的伤害
No! Hugo, you're lactose intolerant,
不 雨果 你有乳糖不耐症
you snore, you're afraid to have a heart scan
你打呼噜 还害怕做心脏扫描
'cause heart disease runs in your family.
因为你的家族有遗传性心脏病
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Vanessa, you've wanted to be a doctor
瓦内莎 你从小
since you were a little girl and your family dog was killed
就想成为一名医生 那是因为你家里养的狗被杀了
and you couldn't save it.
而你救不了它
I've never told anyone that.
我从没跟任何人说过
So, 500 years after you guys here at Warehouse 9 bronzed him,
在你们九号♥仓库的人把他铸成铜像五百年后
he got released.
他被放出来了
If the mirror proves you truthful,
如果这镜子显示你们说的是真的
I shall help in any way I can.
我会尽我所能帮你们
Well, thank you for trusting us a little.
感谢你有那么一点信任我们
So how does this thing work?
这东西怎么用
Well, when I hold the candle against the mirror,
当我拿蜡烛对着镜子
it will show us the shadows of recent events.
它会向我们显示最近发生的事的影像
Oh, like the durational spectrometer.
就像延续时间谱仪一样
Oh, you're serious. Are those real words?
你是认真的 真有这个词吗
You have a great smile. You busy after this?
你笑起来很好看 你做完这事儿后有空吗
Pete. Right.
皮特 好吧
Lisa, if you would.
丽莎 开始吧
Is someone there?
谁在那里
Paracelsus?
巴拉塞尔士
It can't be!
不可能
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天啊 天啊
I told you we didn't kill those guys.
我跟你说了那些人不是我们杀的
He's on his way to murder the regents.
他去杀董事们了
We need to get to them before he does.
我们得在他之前找到他们
They're meeting today to appoint a caretaker
他们今天见面安排守护者
in place of Paracelsus.
来代替巴拉塞尔士
Where do they usually meet?
他们一般在哪里见面
I don't know. They're very secretive.
我不知道 他们非常神秘
Well, some things never change.
有些事情永远不会变
Well, if they're anything like our regents,
如果他们跟我们的董事多少有点像的话
they meet in public, everyday places,
他们会在日常去的公共场所见面
like a coffee shop or T.G.I. Friday's, Olive Garden.
比如咖啡店 TGI周五餐厅 橄榄花♥园♥餐厅
Of course! That's it.
当然了 就在那里
They're at the Olive Garden. Yes.
他们在橄榄花♥园♥ 太好了
Seriously?
真的吗
White-chocolate raspberry cheesecake?
白巧克力覆盆子乳酪蛋糕
Do not tease me!
别逗我
We have men scouring every corner of the warehouse.
仓库到处都安排了人进行巡逻
If they're here, we'll find them.
如果他们来了的话 我们会找到他们的
Well, maybe Agent Nielsen is alone.
或许尼尔森探员就是一个人来的
The others...
其他人...
I need to see if some artifacts have been moved.
我得去看看某些藏物有没有被动过
Come with me.
跟我来
Vanessa, now, you know I'm telling the truth.
瓦内莎 现在你知道我说的是真的
I can see it in your eyes.
我能从你的眼神里看出来
I don't care how you know what you know.
我不管你是怎么知道那些的
We have to do this.
我们一定得这么做
Yes. The pursuit of science
是的 追求科学
is the only thing that matters.
是唯一重要的事
Now, this is a spindle
这是人类使用的
from the very first rack that was ever used--
第一个刑架的钻轴
In the Tower of London. Yes, I know.
在伦敦塔里用的 我知道
And that's Bleckwenn's stethoscope.
那是布莱克温的听诊器
First physician that had any success with truth serum.
第一个成功研制吐真剂的医生
Good. Then you probably also know
很好 那你应该也知道
that if used together,
如果一起用的话
it might extract the truth.
会逼你说出真♥相♥
Yes. It also might fry my brain.
是的 或许还能烧坏我的大脑
Claudia. Thank god.
克劳迪娅 谢天谢地
Heartbreaking, isn't it?
伤心死了 是不是
When someone you love, someone you thought you knew
你爱的人 你以为你了解的人
turns out to be someone else.
变成了别人
I know you're upset about your sister,
我知道你姐姐的事你很生气
but I'm not someone else.
但我不是别人
I'm still the same man that's loved you like a father
我还是那个从你给我拷上电手铐
since the day you put me
并绑♥架♥了我的那天起
in electrified handcuffs and kidnapped me.
爱你如父亲的那个人
I'm just trying to protect you.
我只是想保护你
You can't, Artie.
你不能再这么做了 阿迪
You can't protect me anymore.
你不能再保护我了
You have to let me make my own mistakes,
你得让我犯我自己的错
and you have to let me get hurt
你得让我受伤害
if that's what's supposed to happen.
如果本来就该这样的话
She's right, you know.
她说得对
But I'm afraid neither of you will be protecting anyone.
但恐怕现在你们两个人都保护不了任何人了
I feel strongly a temporary caretaker
我真心觉得临时守护者
be named from among us.
应该从我们之中产生
The warehouse must be protected.
仓库必须受到保护
The true caretaker will show himself in due course.
真正的守护者会在合适的时候出现
Et voila.
看啊
Paracelsus, how did you--
巴拉塞尔士 你怎么...
Guards! Your guards are dead.
卫兵 你们的卫兵都死了
And how you cope in the next few moments
你们在接下来几分钟的配合程度
will determine whether or not you join them.
会决定你是否步他们的后尘
Your days are over.
你的时代结束了
You see, I intend to lead the warehouse into the future...
在我的领导下 仓库将开启一个
a future that will shake off the chains
挣脱宗教 无知
of fundamentalism, ignorance, and myth,
和虚幻所束缚
a future that will proudly embrace science
信奉科学为唯一真理的
as the one true faith.
美好未来
So the question is,
唯一的问题是
are you with me, or are you against me?
你们是臣服 还是要跟我作对
I said,
听见了吗
"Are you with me?"
你们愿意臣服吗
No, we are not.
不 这不可能
No one person shall ever lead the warehouse.
仓库不能由任何一个人领导
No, sir. Excellent.
不可以 很好
That makes this much easier.
这样就简单多了
Oh, a real olive garden.
真是个橄榄园
That elephant tusk-- what is it?
那个象牙是什么东西
A tribe in africa used it against its enemies.
一个非洲部落用它作为御敌武器
It's the tusk of the only known elephant
这颗象牙来自唯一一头
to have been killed by a boa constrictor.
被蟒蛇杀死的大象
All right, let's get down there.
好吧 咱们快去吧
Dude!
兄弟啊
There goes our element of surprise.
我打算搞突然袭击的
There goes paracelsus. Wait. Wait.
去抓巴拉塞尔士 等等
If you two approach that tusk, you'll both be killed.
如果你们太接近那个象牙 就都会被杀死的
Well, do you have any purple goo or--
那你手头有紫剂吗 或者...
What the hell was that?
那是什么玩意
The purple swamphen, of course.
当然是紫水鸡
You guys, be careful.
伙计们 小心啊
There's a giant, scary bird heading our way.
有一只可怕的巨鸟飞过来了
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表