剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Let's get started.
我们开始吧
Despite everything Artie told you, you're here anyway.
尽管阿迪把一切都告诉了你 你还是来了这里
She's my sister.
她是我姐姐
I didn't leave Joshua stuck in an inter-dimensional prison.
约书亚被困在另个维度的监狱 我救他出来了
I didn't leave Steve dead,
史蒂夫死了 我救活了他
and I'm not leaving Claire like this.
我也不会放克莱尔一个人在这里
Look, Claude, you know I just had a huge wake-up call,
听着 克劳迪娅 生活才刚给我敲过警钟
and life is shorter than you ever think.
人生永远比你想象中的更短
I can't imagine mine without my sister.
我无法想象没有我姐姐的人生
So what you're saying is--
这么说 你的意思是
What's the plan?
你打算怎么做
So since we don't have the artifact
由于我们手上没有那个
that turned my sister into Carrie, we can't neutralize it.
把我姐姐变成魔女嘉莉的藏物 我们不能中和它
And the artifact energy has to live somewhere,
那个藏物的能量还潜伏在她身体里
so if you take it out of Claire--
所以如果你把这些从克莱尔身上拿掉的话...
We got to put it in something.
我们就得放别的东西上去
Wait, you know that combining artifacts--
慢着 你知道组合藏物
is dangerous? Yes.
很危险吗 我知道
And you know that my sister has been in a coma for 15 years.
你知道我姐姐已经昏迷十五年了
I think a little danger is worth it, don't you?
我觉得冒一点险还是值得的 你觉得呢
Bob Dylan's bus transfer.
鲍勃·迪伦[美国歌♥手]的公交转车票
That's right.
没错
His transition from acoustic
他从民谣歌♥手转变为
to electric marked a major change in his music.
弹电吉他的摇滚歌♥手标志了他音乐生涯的巨大转折
You know, it might not have been Dylan's best move,
这可能算不上迪伦最好的一招
but the uproar from his fans make this artifact--
但他的歌♥迷的尖叫声让这件藏物变得...
Extremely dangerous!
极度危险
And also very useful to what we are about to do right now.
而且对我们现在要做的事很有帮助
Okay, moving on.
好了 继续
Alessandro Volta's biscuit barrel.
亚历山德罗·伏打的饼干桶
Volta invented the battery--
伏打发明了电池
Which is a way to store the energy.
而电池能储存能量
So the bus ticket will transfer the energy
所以我们用转车票将能量从克莱尔身上
from Claire into the biscuit barrel.
传送到饼干桶里储存起来
Nice. Exactly.
这招不错 是的
Please note that I did not say anything
请注意我刚才没说过
about how dangerous that could be.
这些东西会有多危险
Okay, what do you need me to do?
好了 你要我做什么
Well, since Claire can't hold on to the artifacts herself,
既然克莱尔不能控制藏物对她的影响
we've got to help her out.
那就得由我们来帮她一把了
You take one hand, I'll take the other?
你抓住她的一只手 我抓另一只
These officers of the court would just like
这些官老爷们想
to ask you all a few questions.
问你们所有人几个问题
Nope, nada, nyet.
不是 不对 不
That jester that made the guy laugh,
把那个人逗笑的小丑
I just want to know if you've seen him today.
我只是想知道你今天有没有见过他
Not so, I'faith, ne'er e'en then.
恐怕不然 那时就未曾见到
So would you recognize him? Good sir!
那你能认出他来吗 我的好先生啊
I shan't recognize a knave under any circumstance.
在任何情况下我都认不出一个男仆
Look, I just want to know if Knave, dost thou know
我只是想知道 男仆 汝知道
how many knights it takes to changeth a lightbulb?
需要多少个骑士去换个灯管吗
Stop that! Dude, not cool!
停下 兄弟 这可不酷啊
If you don't answer my question,
假如你不回答我的问题
this puppet is gonna see parts of you that not even your doc--
这个玩偶就会看到连你医生都没见过的...
Surely he jests, fair knave.
他当然是在开玩笑的 美丽的男仆
Okay, guys. Let's just chillax, shall we?
好了伙计们 我们放松点 行吗
Look, we just want to know if you know anything
听着 我们只是想知道关于那个把观众
about the jester that made the heckler laugh.
逗笑的小丑 你都知道些什么
Not my shift. You guys ask Oswald?
当时不是我当班 你们问过奥斯瓦德了吗
Oswald? No, who's Oswald?
奥斯瓦德 没有 谁是奥斯瓦德
He was one of the guys onstage when it happened.
他是那件事发生时在台上的一个人
So why wasn't he here with all the other jesters?
那他为何没在这里和其他的小丑一起
Oswald isn't a real jester. He was just filling in.
奥斯瓦德不是真的小丑 他是个替补
He's a doofer. A "doofer"?
他是个杂役 杂役
You know, a guy who does things.
就是那种打杂的人
Like, the doofer gets hit with the pie.
就像 他们会被馅饼砸
He's the target for the knife thrower,
飞刀表演时他们是目标
The prisoner in the dungeon. He shovels the horse--
他们演地牢里的犯人 打扫马厩
Sure, we get it. He's the doofer.
是的 我们明白了 他就是个杂役
Now, where can we find him?
那么 我们在哪里可以找到他呢
You little II know.
你个小... 我懂
I know, walk away. I just
我懂 走吧 我只是...
Soak a bloke, 10 shillings!
灌醉个酒鬼 十先令
Step right up, milords! A mere 10 shillings.
走上前来啊 老板们 只用十先令
Oh, no, thank you, milady.
不用了 谢谢 亲爱的女士
We just want to talk to your pal up there.
我们只是想和你那边的搭档谈谈
Oh, nay, kind sir. Thou cannot.
不行呀 善良的先生 您不能
Not until milord hits the target.
除非您击中那个目标
Well, milord is happy to oblige.
我很乐意效劳
Thank you.
谢谢你
All right. What's so important?
好吧 什么事这么重要
You were onstage when the guy had the heart attack.
那人心脏病发时你在台上
Oh, yeah.
是的
Poor guy.
可怜的人呐
Wait, wait. That wasn't my fault, okay?
等等 那不是我的错 明白吗
I-I didn't make him laugh. I am never funny.
我可没把他逗笑 我从来都不搞笑
Ask anyone. I think you're funny.
问问别人就知道了 我觉得你很搞笑啊
The doofer's been dunked.
那个杂役掉进桶里了
Great.
太好了
Hey, look, no one's blaming you, okay?
听着 没有人怪你 明白吗
We just want to know what happened.
我们只是想知道发生了什么
Ask one of the knights.
找个骑士问问啊
I mean, ask the king. He was there.
我是说 去问国王啊 他当时在场
We already asked everybody else.
其他人我们都问过了
Oh, of course, because the doofer is always
是啊 当然了 杂役总是
the last one on the list.
名单上的最后一个
You know I was supposed to be a knight by now?
你知道我本来已经应该成为一个骑士了吗
That's what my contract says.
我合同上是这么写的
I'm sure they'll make you a knight soon, Ozzie.
我肯定他们马上就会让你当骑士了 小奥
That's easy for you to say.
你说得容易
You get bumped up to lady-in-waiting next week.
你下周就能去当宫廷女侍了
I-I've been a doofer for three seasons.
我已经当了三季的杂役了
It--no, no. I need to talk to the king.
这真是...不不 我得找国王谈谈
You need to talk to us, okay?
你得和我们谈谈 明白吗
We want to know what you saw.
我们想知道发生了什么
Hey, look out!
小心
You stop the cart, and I'll get the girl!
你停下马车 我去救那个女孩
Pete, look out!
皮特 小心
Myka, look.
麦卡 快看
It's working.
起作用了
Claude, just hold on.
克劳迪娅 坚持住
Mykes, her hand!
麦卡 她的手
Is that it?
就这样了吗
I don't know. Bag 'em.
我不知道 把它们装起来
Okay.
好的
Where am I?
我在那儿
Where the hell did it go?
它去哪里了
Well, no evil jesters, no laughing hecklers,
没有邪恶的小丑 没有狂笑的观众
but I'm guessing "Mr. Toad's wild chariot ride"
但我猜是"蟾蜍先生的疯狂马车"
has got to be related, right?
一定有关联的 是吧
'tis all part of the spectacle!
这都是表演的一部分
Oh, forsooth.
的确
'tis the grandest entertainment in the land.
这就是这片土地上最盛大的娱乐
Maybe we should shut this place down.
也许我们应该让这地方停止活动
No, we can't.
不 不行
Whoever has the artifact will go home.
那样有藏物的人就会回去了
We'd never find 'em. What the hell was that?
我们永远找不到他们了 刚是怎么回事
I don't have to tell you how bad this is for business.
不用我告诉你们这对生意有多坏的影响吧
It's very, very bad.
非常非常坏
A round of knucklebones for all!
再玩一盘抓子游戏
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表