剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
What'd that have to do with me being pregnant?
那和我怀孕有什么关系
Well, I've been thinking, you know,
当时我就想 什么时候
am I ever gonna have a family?
我才能有自己的家庭
When it happens for real,
如果真的发生的话
I think that you'll make a pretty great mom.
我觉得你一定是非常棒的妈妈
You have been lying to me.
你一直在对我撒谎
Your sister--she's an incredibly dangerous woman.
你姐姐 她是一个极度危险的女人
I haven't forgotten about Claire.
我没有忘记克莱尔
I want to know about my sister.
我想了解我的姐姐
My whole life has been a lie.
我的一生都是个谎言
A little bit dramatic, don't you think?
有点像是电视剧里的情节 对吧
Steve, if you found out, suddenly,
史蒂夫 如果是你 突然间发现
that your sister was still alive,
你的姐姐还活着
it would be a pretty big deal for you, no?
你也会觉得是件严重的事对吗
Of course, but Okay, now multiply that
当然了 但是 再把这个"严重"
by about infinity, because the guy who's been lying to you
乘以无穷倍 因为一直以来对你撒谎的人
about it is the only real father figure you've ever known.
是你唯一真正意义上的父亲
Okay, your life is worse. Congrats.
好吧 恭喜你赢了 你的人生更糟
But I'm sure that Artie had a good reason.
但我肯定阿迪一定有他的原因
Yeah, me too.
我也是
This was a warehouse case. Look at the angle of the wreck.
车祸跟仓库藏物有关 看看那撞击的角度
Have you ever seen a car fling itself into a tree from a dead stop?
你见过有车会在停止的状态下猛地撞到树上吗
Okay, so what do we do?
那我们该怎么办
Now that I know it's warehouse,
既然现在我知道这跟仓库有关
I'd say give me a couple hours to decrypt the classified files,
那我就花几小时破译加密文件
and we can get to work.
然后我们就去调查
Or you could let me show you.
或者你可以让我直接告诉你
And that is the best gay news website that I'm--
这个是最棒的同志新闻网站...
Hey, Artie, is that a new brown jacket?
阿迪 你身上穿的棕色夹克是新买♥♥的吗
All right, all right.
好了 够了
I know that you're researching Claire.
我知道你在调查克莱尔的事
And I also know no stern words or dire warnings
我也知道说几句严厉的话或是警告
are gonna stop you, so...
是阻止不了你的 因此
I've decided to show you Claire myself.
我决定要自己把克莱尔的事告诉你
What? What's the catch?
什么 你有什么目的
There's no catch.
没有目的
This way I can keep an eye on you.
这样的话我就能盯着你
Is he lying?
他撒谎了吗
No, he is not.
不 没有
Stop staring at me.
别盯着我看了
I understand you've been given a clean bill of health.
我得知你身体已经康复了
Yes, short of an occasional checkup,
只要偶尔去复查一下
I am free and clear. Oh, good for you.
我已经完全好了 那很好
What about children?
那孩子呢
Is there still an option?
你还能生育吗
Well, I, uh...
这个...
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问
Well, sometimes in an event such as this,
有时发生了这种事情
a woman can reevaluate her priorities,
一个女人会重新审视自己该进入何种人生阶段
ask herself if...
问自己是否...
There's more to life
能在还有机会的时候
while there's still time.
投入更多的时间享受人生
Ah... Oh, no, Mrs. Frederic, I am 100% here.
不 弗雷德里克夫人 我绝对会留下的
I am committed to my job.
我很热爱我的工作
I'm not really looking for anything more.
我再没有什么可求的了
Understood.
我明白了
But there's no need to close that door forever.
但也不必说得那么绝对
Possibilities are what make life interesting.
人生就是因为其可能性才如此美妙
First I would have to find someone
首先我得找到一个
that I'm in love with
与我相爱的人
or someone I-I'd at least consider the possibility of having kids.
或者一个至少我会考虑与他生儿育女的人
What about me? What?
我怎么样 什么
Pete. Right.
皮特 对
See? I already have a child.
瞧 我已经有个孩子了
No, I mean you could have kids with me.
不 我的意思是你可以跟我生儿育女
We could totally do it without even having sex.
不用上♥床♥我们就能要个小孩
That's enticing,
真令人心动
but...
但是
Mrs. F...
弗...
And poof! Whoosh.
噗 咻
She's gone. How convenient.
她走了 时机选得真巧啊
I wish I could do the same.
真希望我也能这样
Okay, how about this?
好了 这样怎么样
If in ten years neither of us has found anyone--
如果十年后你我都还没找到意中人
Oh, a murder-suicide pact--
然后你我相约自杀
Yes, that's a great idea.
这倒是个好主意
Look, can we stop talking about this and just get back to work?
我们能不能不要讨论这个回去工作了
Hopefully, we'll find an artifact that will kill us
希望我们能找到一个藏物能在我自杀之前
before I have to do it myself.
就结果了我俩
Who told you kicking someone's butt is the way to win his vote?
谁告诉你要赢一个选民的票就得狠狠打败他
Come on, Congressman, if I let you win,
得了 议员先生 如果我让你赢了
you wouldn't be able to trust me at all.
你以后就不会相信我了
No, but I'd like you a lot more.
是的 但是我就会更喜欢你
The point is, my clients have done the research
关键在于 我的客户已经做了研究
and provided the data. Fracking is absolutely safe.
也提供了数据 水力压裂采油是绝对安全的
We all have to live in this world to--
我们得在世上生存...
Gavin.
加文
What the hell?
怎么回事
Gavin!
加文
Somebody get help.
快去找人来
What? Simkins and Meyer!
什么 西姆金斯和迈耶
What? Bering and Lattimer!
什么 百玲和拉蒂默
Hey. Hi. How are you?
嗨 你好 过得怎么样
I'm doing great. Good to see you.
我很好 很高兴见到你
Oh, my, gosh, Myka, you look great.
天啊 麦卡 你看起来真美
You too! Oh, my, gosh.
你也是 天啊
You just disappeared into South Dakota.
你就这么消失去了南达科他州
We couldn't find anything out.
我们都打听不到你
Yeah, but you tried, though, didn't you?
是啊 但你们打听了对吗
No, not about that--
不 不是那个
About you two. What?
我们打听你俩的事呢 什么
That whole museum thing, the guys at the office
那个什么博物馆的事 我们办公室里一帮人
had a pool going-- hook up or kill each other.
下注 赌你们是搞到一起了还是把对方杀了
Oh, well, neither one so far,
目前为止两种情况都还没发生
but I wouldn't rule out both.
但我不排除有这种可能
What about you, partner?
你觉得呢 拍档
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
So what are you guys doing here?
所以你俩在这儿干嘛呢
Is the victim a V.I.P.?
死者是贵宾吗
No, no. His name's Gavin Tager.
不 不是 他叫加文·塔格
Oil and natural gas lobbyist.
石油天然气公♥司♥的说客
But the vice president and two dignitaries
但是副总裁和两个政要
were on site when it happened.
当时就在现场
Okay, so... suspicious incident,
好吧 所以说...这是个可疑的事故
V.I.P.S all around, right?
而且当时现场都是贵宾 是吗
Must have set off some alarms.
那一定引起了恐慌
Yeah, we're looking at a biological agent--
没错 我们在查有没有生物制剂
eco or foreign terrorism.
有可能是生态恐♥怖♥主♥义♥或外国恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
The victim's lungs spontaneously filled with fluid,
死者的肺部都充满了液体
and there's this.
还有这个
What is that?
那是什么
Sand. Yeah. Coughed it up with the water.
沙子 没错 是和水一起咳出来的
All right, so what are you guys thinking?
好吧 所以说你俩是怎么看的
Since he's in the oil business,
既然他是做石油生意的
this is some kind of twisted message or...
那这个是什么变♥态♥的口讯 还是...
Maybe. We want to know what you guys are thinking.
有可能 我们想知道你们是怎么认为的
We heard you were into weird woo-woo kind of cases.
我们听说你俩很喜欢那些奇奇怪怪的案子
So, uh... we figure we'll share intel
所以...我猜我们可以交换一下信息
till we can put any terrorism fears to bed.
直到我们把恐♥怖♥分♥子♥这事儿了结了
So, for now, we are all partners.
所以目前 我们都是搭档了
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表