剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
that could cure Myka.
能治愈麦卡的藏物
I was trying to--
我是想...
Look, Myka, that's not what matters right now, okay?
听着 麦卡 现在什么都无关紧要了
What matters is we need to get to this evil wizard
关键的是我们得拿下这个毒巫师
because he's probably planning something pretty bad, okay?
他很可能还在策划什么邪恶的事情
We got to get past the shield, we got to get back in there,
我们得穿过防护罩 回到仓库
and we got to stop him before--
阻止他以防...
The shield.
防护罩
Artie doesn't know about-- okay, you know what?
阿迪不知道... 好了 知道吗
We need to get to the Innes Observatory right now.
我们现在得去英纳斯天文台
Drive, okay?
开车吧
Just--just drive fast!
开得越快越好
All right. You can say, "Emergency,"
好了 你可以说这是事出紧急
All you want, but it's still illegal.
但你要做的事还是违法的
Oh, please, of all the illegal things I've done,
得了 我做了那么多违法的事
this is probably the least illegal.
这大概算是最合法的了
Remember, we're trying to save Claudia's life.
记住我们可是要救克劳迪娅的命
Yes, and that's gonna be a lot harder to do from prison.
是的 如果被关在牢里的话要救她就难多了
Look, even if we get in there,
就算我们进去了
how do we take down someone who's immortal?
又该如何干掉一个不死的人
I've been doing some digging.
我一直在研究这个
We're gonna use the arrow that brought down the demigod Achilles.
我们要用那个杀死了半神阿基琉斯的箭
Achilles? Come on, that's a myth.
阿基琉斯 拜托 那是个神话
Yes, it's a myth.
没错 是个神话
It's a myth that's currently stored on aisle Corfu 783.
被存放在科孚岛通道783位
Now, take both the red and the black cable.
拿着红色电缆和黑色电缆
At the same time, you touch them to the shield--
同时接触防护罩
No, hold it! Hold it. Hold it.
不 等一等 等一等
How about I take one and you take the other?
不如我拿一个你拿另一个
Maybe I'll stand a chance of living through this.
说不定我还有机会逃过这一劫活下来
Fine, if that's what you want.
行吧 如你所愿
All right, on three.
好了 数三声
One, two, three!
一 二 三
Damn it!
该死
You all right?
你没事吧
Oh, no, I'm fine. I've got the black cable.
没事 我很好 我拿的是黑的
Myka! Are you okay?
麦卡 你还好吗
I mean, is everything all right down--
我是说 下面一切都还好吗
We are not talking about that, okay?
我们不谈论那个 行吗
What the hell are you guys still doing out here?
你们还在外面干什么呢
Am I really the only one that reads
难道只有我读过手册上
the regents' addendums to the manual?
董事们加的附录吗
Okay, look, we know that the shield draws its power
好吧 我们知道这个防护罩的力量
from the Alpha Centauri star system.
源于半人马座α星系
I knew that. No, he didn't.
我知道这个 不 他不知道
I did. Continue.
我知道 继续说
After Sykes used the shield against us,
在赛克斯用防护罩对付我们后
the regents installed a fail-safe
董事们在英纳斯天文台
up at the Innes observatory.
安装了一个故障保险
We were just there. Really cool place--telescopes.
我们刚去过那里 很酷的地方 有望远镜
It was all explained as addendum NQZ-437
手册的附录NQZ-437条
in the manual!
解释得很清楚
I've been meaning to read I thought that was junk mail.
我本来想要读来着... 我以为那是垃圾邮件
My email's all backlogged
我黑化并试图毒害世界后
since I turned evil and tried to poison the world.
就没怎么看过邮件
Okay. That's the best excuse.
好吧 最佳理由
He wins. Anyway, I redirected
他赢了 不管怎样 我重新定向了
the laser scope from the Centauri system to Uranus.
从半人马星系到尤拉诺斯[天王星]的激光瞄准镜
I thought it was pronounced Uranus.
是念又拉尿屎吧... 尤拉诺斯
It makes the shield appear to stay in place,
那让这个防护罩看起来像是还在
yet we can pass through it.
但我们却可以穿过它
Steve, if you would. Oh, no. No, no, not today.
史蒂夫 走吧 不要 不 不 今天不行
Are you kidding me?
你是在逗我呢吗
You big crybaby.
你们这些爱哭鬼
We could've just walked through?
我们居然可以直接穿过去吗
Ur-anus!
尤拉诺斯
Abigail got me up to speed on the Eldunari.
阿比盖尔在"心中之心"里给我讲了经过
I think I can disconnect Paracelsus from the warehouse,
我认为我能断开巴拉塞尔士和仓库的连接
But I'm gonna need some cover when I go down there,
但我下去的时候我需要有人掩护我
and I'm gonna need another pair of hands.
而且我还要个人帮我
Done. Steve and I will create a diversion
好的 史蒂夫和我来转移他的注意力
while you and Myka go down and disconnect his mojo.
你和麦卡下去解除他的魔咒
Excellent. I've got a plan
很好 我有个主意
I'm absolutely certain will work.
而且我很确定它能起作用
Trust me. Make him go first.
相信我 让他先走
I wish we had a gun or a Tesla.
我真希望有把枪或者特斯拉
Nah, I shot Para-cojones.
不行 我开枪打过巴拉大胆儿
It just pissed him off.
结果把他惹毛了
But we have to pick up Achilles' arrow.
但我们得去拿阿基琉斯的箭
Right. First, we got to create our little diversion.
没错 首先 我们得转移下他的注意力
We're here!
我们在这儿呢
Hey, Para-normal!
巴拉正常人
Why don't you come out and fight like a--Claudia!
你何不出来打一架... 克劳迪娅
Claude, you're okay.
克劳迪娅 你没事吧
No, no, no! Guys, listen!
不不不 伙计们 听着
And you're battleready. Excellent!
你准备好战斗了啊 真是太棒了
Listen to me! Paracelsus has control over my entire--
听我说 巴拉塞尔士控制了我整个...
run!
快跑
You heard the lady. Let's go!
你听见了 快跑
Jeez, Claude!
天呐 克劳迪娅
Not cool! Not cool!
这可一点都不好 一点都不好
You guys are just gonna have to run faster.
你们俩得跑快点了
Try and fight his control of your body!
试试抵抗他对你身体的控制
Oh, my god, what a great idea, Steve!
天呐 多棒的主意啊 史蒂夫
I wish I'd thought of that!
我真希望我想到这一点了
I can't fight it.
我抵抗不了
And these are Al Capone's machine guns!
这些可都是阿尔·卡彭的机♥枪♥啊
What do they do? They shoot bullets! Run!
它们有什么作用 它们能发射子弹 快跑
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
Is it safe? Probably not.
安全了吗 八成没有
Oh, that's a definite no.
这下肯定是否定的答案了
This was from Hitler's bunker...
这个是从希♥特♥勒♥的地堡里来的
So it'll probably blow up twice!
所以它八成会爆♥炸♥两次
Yeah, twice.
没错 是炸了两次
So this is where we disconnect Paracelsus?
在这里解除巴拉塞尔士和仓库的联♥系♥吗
We've got to put the fires back in the alcoves
我们得把这些火弄回壁龛里
and get the Nordic symbols back on all the walls.
然后把那些北欧符号♥弄回所有墙上
So Abigail was certain about this?
阿比盖尔确定这样做有用吗
Not entirely.
不是完全确定
We've never had a caretaker this strongly connected.
我们从来没遇见过和仓库联♥系♥得这么紧密的守护者
But we don't have a plan "B,"
但我们没有B计划
So let's give these a try.
所以让我们放手一搏吧
Oh, Artie, these are beautiful--
阿迪 这些可真漂亮啊
Don't do that! Look in the mirrors!
别那么做 别看镜子
They're 4,000 years old.
它们已经四千年有之久了
They belonged to an Akkadian emperor, Sargon the Great.
它们原来属于一位阿卡德国王 萨尔贡大帝
Legend has it that he used these to reflect sunlight
传说中他用这些镜子来反射阳光
into the eyes of his enemies, the Sumerians,
射进他的敌人 苏美尔人的眼睛里
blinding them!
弄瞎了他们
Okay, I don't see any Sumerians around,
好吧 我可没在这里看见什么苏美尔人
so what is the plan?
所以说 计划是什么
We will simultaneously reflect these flames
我们同时把这些火焰反射进
into the adjoining alcoves, reigniting them.
毗连的壁龛里 重新点燃它们
What happens if it's not exactly simultaneous?
假如不完全同时会发生什么
Unclear.
不清楚
The flames will probably consume us both.
这些火焰八成会把我俩吞噬
That sounds pretty clear to me.
在我听起来这就够清楚了
If Abigail is right, then the other two alcoves--
假如阿比盖尔是对的 那么另外两个壁龛
they're gonna reignite, and that'll restart the symbols,
它们就会重新燃起 那会重启那些符号♥
and it'll disconnect Paracelsus from the warehouse.
然后这就能解除巴拉塞尔士和仓库的连接了
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表