剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Huh? You hear that?
听见了吗
Let me see you move the warehouse
等我把你扔进熔炉里
after I throw you in the furnace.
看你还怎么搬走仓库
Uh, Pete, listen, I have--
皮特 听我说
No, I know, I know, I know. I'm overreacting.
我知道你要说什么 我太小题大做了
Yes, you are. But that's not why I'm here.
是有点 但我不是想说这个
Oh, and I'm really sorry about what I said earlier.
我很抱歉之前说了那些话
You're the last person on earth
这世上我最不想伤害的人
that I'd ever wanna hurt.
就是你
You mean way too much to me.
你对我意义重大
Well, that's actually why I w--
这也正是我...
But I would go crazy without the warehouse, Myka.
但是仓库没了我会疯的 麦卡
You know, I've been bouncing around without a purpose for my entire life.
我一辈子都在漫无目的的活着
I didn't last long as a husband or a marine
不管是做一个丈夫还是海军陆战队
or a secret service agent.
或是特勤局探员都做不长久
I mean, come on, I've basically been a screw-up
我这一生基本上
my entire life.
就是一团糟
But here-- here in the warehouse,
但在仓库里
I'm the best version of myself.
我活出了最精彩的人生
Okay, just stop But if I'm not Pete Lattimer,
先别说了 但如果我不是皮特·拉蒂默
heroic warehouse agent
那个英雄般的仓库探员
and the partner that drives Myka bering crazy,
那个让麦卡受不了的搭档
then who the hell am I?
那我到底是谁
Would you just shut up?
你能闭嘴吗
That's very funny. Good one.
有意思 好招数
But you can take off the thimble, Steve.
但你可以拿下顶针了 史蒂夫
I'm flattered, but I told you that's not how I sw--
我受宠若惊 可我说过了 我是不会...
Sw--swing.
变弯的
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
No fever.
没发烧啊
Did you accidentally touch a nympho artifact?
你是碰了让女人花痴的藏物了吗
Okay.
好吧
Okay, Pete, look.
皮特
I know you're worried
我知道你担心
about who you're gonna be without the warehouse,
没了仓库人生就失去了方向
and this is the thing.
但关键是
It's--it's not where you are that defines you.
决定你是谁的不是你待的地方
It's who you are.
而是你自己
It's the decisions that you make.
你做出的决定
I know, but I don't wanna lose the warehouse,
我懂 可我不想失去仓库
and I don't wanna lose...
我也不想失去...
Pete.
皮特
Pete, you can't lose me.
皮特 你不会失去我
It's not possible.
那是不可能的
You can't.
你不会的
Because, um...
因为...
I love you.
我爱你
So you--you kissed me?
所以你才吻我
For realsies?
因为你爱我
Yeah.
没错
So, um...what are you gonna do about it, Lattimer?
你要怎么回应 拉蒂默
I love you too.
我也爱你
Listen, before we...
在我们...
Uh, move in any sort of direction,
去什么地方之前
I need you to do something. Oh, no, no, no, no.
你得做件事 不 不 不要
Do not say the time capsule. The time capsule!
千万别说时间舱 时间舱
Come on. You said it.
放过我吧 还真是这个
You said it. Yes, I did.
真是这个 就是这个
And you know what?
而且
You better get used to doing what I tell you.
你最好开始习惯听我的话
Yeah.
不错
Could be good, but it could be bad.
都不知道该哭还是该笑了
So when do we get naked?
我们什么时候"坦诚相见"啊
Well, we body swapped.
我们互换过身体
You've been me naked.
你都切身感受过裸体的我了
Oh, yeah, that was a good day.
那可是个好日子
Oh, uh, after five years,
等过个五年
I probably should tell you the whole punching thing...
我可能就该告诉你 给我一拳什么的
really turns me on.
真是让我"性致盎然"
I know.
我知道
Naughty.
你个小淘气
I'm told you read auras. Yes.
我听说你能读懂气场 是的
Yours is an old soul.
你可是个老人物
Don't remind me.
别让我回忆起自己的年龄
Just people? No.
只能看懂人的吗 不
Objects, places.
物品 地点
You'll fit in quite nicely here.
那你真是适合这里
Yes.
是啊
Some day, I'm gonna die here.
终有一天我会死在这里
I can see it.
我能预见到
I promise you, Leena,
我保证 琳娜
I will do all that I can to prevent that.
我会尽全力阻止它发生的
You won't be able to,
你办不到的
but it's all right.
但没关系
Okay.
好了
Let's do this thing. Excuse me.
我们开始吧 我先失陪了
Steve.
斯蒂夫
Are you okay, man?
你没事吧 伙计
Yeah, no, I just--just need a minute.
没事 给我几分钟
Are we over our little tantrum, Agent Lattimer?
小性子耍完了吗 拉蒂默探员
Oh, yeah.
耍完了
What's that?
那是什么
An invitation to endless wonder.
通往无尽神奇的邀请
"Mica." Myka.
米卡 是麦卡
Myka? Myka.
麦卡 麦卡
I'm thrilled you're on the team.
你加入我们的队伍令我很激动
You're a lucky man.
你是个幸运的人
You're in tune. What is that?
你很合拍 那是什么
Don't leave!
不要死
Rockin' my world, lady.
让我的世界颤抖 女士
You're lying. Oh, yeah.
你在撒谎 是啊
This is gonna be fun.
会很有趣的
Myka, where are you?
麦卡 你在哪里
We should be safe now.
我们现在应该安全了
Wouldn't you rather a nice little fish?
你想变成一个漂亮的小鱼吗
Okay, stop.
好了 停下
I was young. It was stupid.
我那时很傻很天真
You're pretty when you smile.
你笑的时候很可爱
People that make you feel safe.
让你有安全感的人
Wait! Pancakes!
等等 薄煎饼
I'm not gonna remember... Dying?
我不会记得 要死了吗
Well, it was just sitting there.
就坐在那里
Read the screen.
看屏幕面板
You and Artie have gotta get out of here.
你和阿迪得离开这里
What's that?
那是什么
Tada! Surprise!
嗒哒 惊喜
Thank you.
谢谢你
You did everything right.
你没做错任何事
Stop!
停下
Pete, please don't.
皮特 别闹了
You are a stunningly beautiful woman.
你真是国色天香的女人
Yeah!
好耶
The time machine set us on fire!
时间机器着火了
We got a little story to tell you.
我们要给你讲个小故事
Stop touching things!
别乱碰东西了
And I just really love you.
我真是太爱你了
Mrs. F., why was pete's memory
F夫人 为什么皮特的记忆
of all that and not just one case.
不是一个具体的案子呢
Tell them, Agent Lattimer.
告诉他们 拉蒂默探员
You know.
你知道
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表