剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Nice.
好极了
**When I grow up*
*等我长大以后
**I'll turn the tables*
*我会反败为胜
**When I grow up*
*等我长大以后
**I'll be stable*
*我会很坚定
You didn't mention in the job interview
你面试我的时候没说
that we we're just gonna be glorified stock boys.
我会成为一位光荣的超♥市♥摆货员
My keen sense of perception is giving me the impression
我敏锐的感觉告诉我
that you are upset.
你现在很不高兴
What is wrong? What's wrong, Artie?
有什么问题 有什么问题 阿迪
Everything!
一切都有问题
Look, just-- calmly, calmly, just--
听着 冷静 冷静点
You see, there's an energy balance in here that--
这里有能量平衡
Don't patronize me, Artie. Patronize you?
少教训我 阿迪 教训你
Liste--
听着
My bad.
是我不好
Look, why don't we just quietly work together?
我们不如安安静静地一起干活
You also never mentioned that we would be stuck
你也从没提过我们会
in south Dakota forever,
困在南达科他
and you never, ever, ever told us
你从来没有告诉过我们
that we would be affected by artifacts!
我们会受到藏物的影响
You want to guess how many times I've been whammied?
你想猜猜我被影响了多少次吗
That's what this is about.
原来是这个原因
You think that somehow
你觉得不知为何
an artifact has affected your health.
被藏物影响了你的健康
Stop second-guessing me, Artie.
不要揣测我的心思 阿迪
That is not what this is about...
不是这个原因
Not at all!
根本不是
Myka, you've been whammied again.
麦卡 你又被影响了
I hate it here!
我恨这里
Not so fast!
往哪跑
Damn it! I'm getting old.
该死 我真是老了
I used to be faster than the KGB.
以前克格勃的人都追不上我
So this is why you ran out on us?
所以你才要逃跑吗
You were jonesing for a corn dog?
为了享用那些玉米热狗
Which I would totally get, by the way.
这个我完全理解的
They're awesome.
真的棒极了
Why are you harassing my grandmother?
你们为什么要骚扰我的祖母
She didn't do anything wrong.
她没做错什么
That's right. You did!
是啊 是你干的
Idiot girl, you used Mother Shipton's cards
笨姑娘 你对那个屌♥丝使用了
on that doofus.
胥普敦女士的卡片
It's Doofer. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
是杂役 等下等下
You?
你
I-I thought you liked the doofus.
我以为你喜欢屌♥丝
Oswald. You do?
奥斯瓦德 真的吗
You like me? Like, like like me?
你喜欢我吗 喜欢的那种喜欢吗
So then why curse him? He could have been hurt.
那为什么要诅咒他 他会受伤的
I know, and I'm so sorry.
我知道 对不起
It was an accident.
那是意外
I was--I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt.
我不想让任何人受伤的
I was just trying to help Ozzie.
我只是想帮小奥
I wanted him to show the courage
我想让他展现出勇气
that I know he has so he could become a knight.
我知道他有勇气 他会成为骑士
So, when he came into the tent, I pretended to be Dooriya.
所以当然走进帐篷 我假装是多瑞娅
I didn't know it was gonna be dangerous.
我不知道那会很危险
Of course it's dangerous! Idiot girl!
当然会危险 傻姑娘
Mother Shipton created tragedy across all of England.
胥普敦女士在整个英格兰造成各种悲剧
Well, then let's make sure
让我们确保这些卡片
those cards don't cause any more.
不会再引起什么悲剧了
All right, watch your eyes.
好了 小心眼睛
Nice trick.
好把戏
All right, now that we know Ozzie's
好了 现在我们知道小奥
off the hook, how about some corn dogs?
已经脱身了 来点玉米热狗怎么样
No, wait! This cannot be stopped.
不 等下 这不能被阻止的
The cards have been dealt.
牌已经被切好了
They foretold that the doofus will become a hero,
它们预言屌♥丝将会成为英雄
so become a hero he must or die trying.
所以他要么成为英雄 要么因努力成为英雄而死
I usually get paid for this kind of information.
通常我提供这样的信息会得到报酬
"Die"?
死
Did she say "Die"? Like, die die?
她说了死吗 死翘翘的死吗
Yes, die! Die!
是的 死 死
No one's gonna die, okay?
没人会死的
We're gonna fix this.
我们会处理好这事
Steve, why don't you help Oswald pick out a nice hat.
史蒂夫 你帮奥斯瓦德选个好看的帽子
Let's go buy a hat.
我们去买♥♥帽子吧
Does he really have to die?
他真的要死吗
Either he's a hero or a dead doofus.
不成英雄 就成死屌♥丝
Okay, so how do we fix this?
好吧 我们怎么才能纠正这事呢
Oswald is the only one who can fix it.
只有奥斯瓦德可以
He must become A hero, right...
他必须成为 一个英雄
as you said.
如你所说
Is there any other way?
有没有其他办法
Or he could die!
否则就死了
Would you stop saying that?
你能不能别说了
The cards are presenting Oswald with opportunities.
牌给奥斯瓦德提供了机会
He should have been the one to call 911
应该是他拨♥打♥911电♥话♥
or to rescue that little girl...
或者救下那个小姑娘
Or kept Steve out of checkmate.
或者不让史蒂夫被将军
He could be a hero. I know he can.
他会是英雄的 我知道他可以
Really?
真的吗
Have you seen him?
你见过他吗
I mean, really looked at him?
真的 你看到他了吗
Well, she has a point.
她说的不错
No matter.
不要紧
The cards will continue to challenge him until he does.
牌会不断挑战他直到他成功
All right, well, I guess it's time for Oswald to knight up.
好吧 是时候让奥斯瓦德变身骑士了
His goal is to win the princess, and to do that,
他的目标就是赢得公主 为了做到这样
he has to win the tournament today.
他今天要赢得比赛
So the cards will probably challenge him there.
所以牌应该会在那里让他挑战
The time--I must go.
我必须走了
I have an exorcism in 20 minutes.
20分钟后我还有驱魔仪式
Okay, explain something to me.
好吧 你跟我解释解释
If you really like this guy,
如果你真的喜欢这家伙
why would you help him win the princess?
你为什么要帮他赢得公主呢
Because when you really love someone,
因为如果你真心爱一个人
you want them to be happy, even if it isn't with you.
你会想让他幸福 即使不是和你在一起
My ex-girlfriends had more of...
我的前女友们有着
a scorched-earth policy.
更激烈的政策呢
Don't let anything happen to him?
不要让他出事好吗
Don't worry. I'm on it.
别担心 有我呢
Now that I know where and when,
既然我知道时间地点
I'll make sure the odds are stacked in his favor.
我会确保他占得先机
Good, because the last card that I dealt him...
那就好 因为我为他切的最后一张牌
was "Death."
是死神
Myka, please. Don't, don't!
麦卡 拜托 不要
No. No!
不 不
Talking down to me does not help!
以居高临下的口气对我说话是没用的
Look, I'm not talking down to you.
我没有以居高临下的口气跟你说话
I'm just talking you down.
我只是在说服你
See the difference?
有区别吧
See, all this rage--don't! Oh, oh!
这些愤怒 不不
All this rage is just 'cause you've been whammied.
所有的愤怒都只是因为你被影响了
It's not just that.
不只是这样
That's right.
没错
It's everything. Right.
因为所有的事情 是的
It's this place. Uhhuh.
是因为这地方 -没错
It's a thousand things. I understand.
成百上千的事情 我明白
Do you know that I went through my cancer scare alone?
你知道我独自经历了癌症的恐惧吗
Yeah. Do you know that?
是的 你知道吗
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表